Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

4 posters

India covered in water.. Cleansing, rebirth?

socalshakin
    socalshakin

India covered in water.. Cleansing, rebirth? Empty India covered in water.. Cleansing, rebirth?

Post  socalshakin Sat 08 May 2010, 6:34 pm

In my dream last night, I took a trip to India and was on a boat full of people going through a checkpoint of some sort. I gave the officer my ID. It appeared we were on a boat going down what used to be a street, as we were going between buildings that had water up to the 2nd story at least.

A local girl was sitting next to me, and I asked her why all of this water was here, she said "we were all lucky to survive the tsunami, let us give thanks at the banquet".

I was then in a large banquet type hall, where there were hundreds of tables, with large spreads of food. People were rejoicing and dancing and eating merrily. I was trying Indian dishes I never had before. The girl who had been next to me on the boat, seemed to have been my guide and asked me if I knew why I had come here.

I told her I did not know, and she said "you've come here to see what is coming in the months ahead. everything is being cleansed and restored to its natural order. it is the rebirth. this destruction is not cause for weeping, it is cause for rejoicing. all that remain were meant to stay"

I then woke up. I think this is the first dream where I've had a "guide" so not sure what to make of this.
    Vim/PA
    Vim/PA

India covered in water.. Cleansing, rebirth? Empty Re: India covered in water.. Cleansing, rebirth?

Post  Vim/PA Mon 17 May 2010, 10:55 pm

I remember Edgar Cayce saying: India will be lost, unloved and unloving.
    So you could have been seeing the future.
    I am fascinated by the statement about this being a cause for rejoicing and not of weeping.
    The idea of it being a rebirth or a restoration.
    I keep forgetting this.
    All I know is I often hurt and I do weep.
    I'm glad your guide spoke to you.
    burnedmyrrh

India covered in water.. Cleansing, rebirth? Empty India covered with water

Post  burnedmyrrh Tue 13 Jul 2010, 5:31 pm

Socal,

Sometime in the second half of June, I was looking at the USGS world map and I got this sense that there was going to be a huge EQ that would rip up all the way to Nepal. The energy was there enough for me to sense it.

If that were the case, it would have to be a HELL of A MOVEMENT and obviously it would affect the Indian Ocean.

LET'S PRAY NOT!!!
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

India covered in water.. Cleansing, rebirth? Empty Re: India covered in water.. Cleansing, rebirth?

Post  socalshakin Sat 21 Aug 2010, 4:57 pm

I've heard the flooding in Pakistan being described as a "slow tsunami"... I wonder if perhaps I was seeing the Pakistan flooding? They are neighbors and being novice at this, I may have not realized it was Pakistan instead of India since they are so close.
    Dawn
    Dawn

India covered in water.. Cleansing, rebirth? Empty Atlantis

Post  Dawn Sun 05 Sep 2010, 12:53 pm

Hi Kate,
    I read your post about India then synchronistically came across this this morning while researching the language of Atlantis. You were there, weren't you?

Dawn

(From Histoire des Vierges): "One of the most ancient legends of India, preserved in the temples by oral and written tradition, relates that several hundred thousand years ago, there existed in the Pacific Ocean an immense continent which was destroyed by geologic upheaval. The high plateaux of Hindustan and Asia. According to this hypothesis, would only have been represented in those days by great islands contiguous to the central continent. ... According to the Brahmans, this country had attained a high civilization, and the peninsula of Hindustan, enlarged by the displacement of the waters at the time of the grand cataclysm, has but continued the chain of the primitive traditions born in this place. These traditions give the name of Rutas to the people who inhabited this immense continent, and from their speech was derived the Sanskrit."

http://www.blavatsky.net/magazine/theosophy/ww/additional/ListOfCollatedArticles/TheLostAtlantis.html

freeston

India covered in water.. Cleansing, rebirth? Empty India and ending. my vision.

Post  freeston Sat 27 Nov 2010, 11:38 pm

hi all.

i have seen this topic before, other have seen this on other forums.

back around 1980, I became Acquainted with Sathya Sai baba. I read some of the books from and about him, then I had a Dream! not your *nice* baba dream either. he is seen as Shiva Incarnate, a Avatar, by millions and millions.

my dream: it began when I was standing in front of a huge building that looked abandoned.
    grass was growing up between the cracks in the side walk and the awnings looked weather-torn and ripped. I took a walk through this building and it looked like the building was abandoned long ago.
    then I saw an old man standing outside. he looked a bit like Sai baba's reputed last incarnation, Shirdi Sai Baba. he told me in grave Tones...."all is wreck and ruin"!

then suddenly the scene changed, the same building but i saw about 500 young men walking around with purpose, all dressed in white clothes and carrying books.
    ---end of dream.

today I think that this building is one of Baba's colleges for men.

so how many years will it be? the air in this dream looked orange-hazy, the grass was dead, dust sat everywhere.

baba is NOT in good health either, i read. he says he will live until 2021, but many only give him a year or two more to live.

freestone

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:09 pm