Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

Happy Mother's Day : Mother quotes in history

Redhart

Happy Mother's Day : Mother quotes in history

Post  Redhart on Sun 09 May 2010, 6:38 am

For all the moms here on Mother's day, quotes from history or famous people about moms Smile
    Red...

l I am, or can be, I owe to my angel mother. -Abraham Lincoln

My mother is probably the wisest person I’ve ever known. She’s not schooled, she’s not well read. But she has a philosophy of life that makes well-read people seem like morons. -Gene Simmons

The older I get the more of my mother I see in myself. -Nancy Friday

The interesting thing about being a mother is that everyone wants pets, but no one but me cleans the kitty litter. -Meryl Streep

The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness. -Honore de Balzac

A mother’s love is patient and forgiving when all others are forsaking, it never fails or falters, even though the heart is breaking. – Helen Rice

The love she has deep in her heart, Always gives me a good jump start, She is the one who’s love is true. Thank u Mom for being u – Anonymous

Hundreds of dewdrops to greet the dawn, Hundreds of bees in the purple clover, Hundreds of butterflies on the lawn, But only one mother the wide world over. – George Cooper

Mommy, I Love You For all that you do. I’ll kiss you and hug you Cause you love me, too. – Anonymous

A man’s work is from sun to sun, but a mother’s work is never done. – Author Unknown

Mom’s smiles can brighten any moment, Mom’s hugs put joy in all our days, Mom’s love will stay with us ever and touch our lives in precious ways… – Anonymous

Nobody knows of the work it makes, to keep the home together. Nobody knows of the steps it takes, nobody knows but mother. – Anonymous

A mother is a person who, seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie. – Tenneva Jordan

If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden. – Attributed to Claudia Ghandi

My mom is a neverending song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being. I may sometimes forget the words but I always remember the tune. – Graycie Harmon

Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs… since the payment is pure love. – Mildred B. Vermont

My Mother, my friend so dear, Throughout my life you’re always near, A tender smile to guide my way, You’re the sunshine to light my day. – Anonymous

When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child. – Sophia Loren

An ounce of mother is worth a ton of priest. – Spanish Proverb

Happy Mother's Day Smile

TrishNrthrdgCA

Re: Happy Mother's Day : Mother quotes in history

Post  TrishNrthrdgCA on Sun 09 May 2010, 8:06 am

Very appropriate and moving quotes Red .... and a very Happy Mother's Day to you too!!

Your avatar cracks me up!!! so YOU ..lol!

Did you feel that 4.3 yesterday btw? Was thinking about ya.

Anway ... hugs and hope the kids do summat special for you today!

Trish

Redhart

Post  Redhart on Sun 09 May 2010, 8:50 am

Thanks, Smile

...and no, didn't feel a thing. I was at work in the Garden Dept in town at the time, running around and getting flowers for people, so that's not surprising.

I asked Tex if anyone at home felt anything and they did not. I checked the "Did you feel it" page, and last night, only 3 people in Tehachapi stated they felt it. So, it sounds like the energy wasn't particularly strong here from that one.

socalshakin

Post  socalshakin on Sun 09 May 2010, 12:49 pm

Wonderful quotes! Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's here!

Current date/time is Sun 20 Apr 2014, 12:57 pm