Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

4 posters

Order from Chaos

sherryjeffries
    sherryjeffries

Order from Chaos Empty Order from Chaos

Post  sherryjeffries Sat 20 Feb 2010, 5:03 pm

Just read "The Lost Symbol" and it is just like what we just went through. It starts with symbols (Earthboppin), then Chaos (Earthboppin ends), then a time of how to find meaning of the Chaos (4 new boards set up to help us other find each other (Crossroads, Club Boppin, Boppin Along, and Curezone), then we start to decipher the meaning (we start to figure out which board we will ultimately use to communicate). In the meantime, other religions are created, and some go to different religions (it will remain to be seen who goes to which board and which board will be the main topic of earth/sky/disasters/international/etc.
    Betty in Texas
    Betty in Texas

Order from Chaos Empty Re: Order from Chaos

Post  Betty in Texas Sat 20 Feb 2010, 6:48 pm

Hi Sherry, I thought last week that we should have a place where we can discuss movies and books that we see/read that have real meaning and that we would recommend to others.

I do agree that we must not spread ourselves out over too vast of a selection of websites. What we were sharing right before the break was really beginning to add up to a fairly clear picture of what was happening. We do ultimately have to choose a site AND a backup site where we occasionally post. We need a major site where we can post imminent warnings, extremely critical predictions and dreams. I do like this site that Kate has set up.
    We should wait awhile until others who are still LOST can find there way and then all begin to vote on where our new permanent home will be.

The intelligence and depth of intutition of members of the former earthboppin site were of great importance to the welfare of this world in the future IMHO. Those who are meant to be together will be together. We are the future.

Love and Light,
    Betty
    geenee
    geenee

Post  geenee Sat 20 Feb 2010, 6:53 pm

Sherry wrote:Just read "The Lost Symbol" and it is just like what we just went through. It starts with symbols (Earthboppin), then Chaos (Earthboppin ends), then a time of how to find meaning of the Chaos (4 new boards set up to help us other find each other (Crossroads, Club Boppin, Boppin Along, and Curezone), then we start to decipher the meaning (we start to figure out which board we will ultimately use to communicate). In the meantime, other religions are created, and some go to different religions (it will remain to be seen who goes to which board and which board will be the main topic of earth/sky/disasters/international/etc.

Hi Sherry, I haven't heard about Club Boppin? Where is that one and whose is it? Thanks
    sherryjeffries
    sherryjeffries

Post  sherryjeffries Sat 20 Feb 2010, 6:58 pm

geenee wrote:
    Sherry wrote:Just read "The Lost Symbol" and it is just like what we just went through. It starts with symbols (Earthboppin), then Chaos (Earthboppin ends), then a time of how to find meaning of the Chaos (4 new boards set up to help us other find each other (Crossroads, Club Boppin, Boppin Along, and Curezone), then we start to decipher the meaning (we start to figure out which board we will ultimately use to communicate). In the meantime, other religions are created, and some go to different religions (it will remain to be seen who goes to which board and which board will be the main topic of earth/sky/disasters/international/etc.

Hi Sherry, I haven't heard about Club Boppin? Where is that one and whose is it? Thanks

Hi Geenee,

Here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Club-Boppin/312228003947?ref=mf
    geenee
    geenee

Post  geenee Sun 21 Feb 2010, 3:41 am

Sherry wrote:
    geenee wrote:

Hi Geenee,

Here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Club-Boppin/312228003947?ref=mf

Oh Ok Yes I did see that one. Thanks!
    RIG
    RIG

Post  RIG Sun 21 Feb 2010, 5:36 am

I've checked them all out and in all honestly, this one has the best format and visual scheme (even though the original was hard to read the subject line)... the others are harsh on the eyes, cold... and even though I have a facebook account I just don't like the format (much to the frustration of my friends back in WA)... of course, maybe I'm just being crotchety... Wink

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:43 pm