Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

4 posters

Room shaking anyone?

OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

Room shaking anyone? Empty Room shaking anyone?

Post  OregonGuy Wed 26 May 2010, 6:24 am

I'm reposting this for comment.

Odd sleeping experience the last couple of weeks. Waking just after dozing off to room vibrating, I actually reached out to feel the wall shaking. Like a earthquake but no report on USGS. Lasts about 1 to 2 minutes. No sound of truck or bus traffic in neighborhood. Just weird. I'd like to know if anyone else can report this where they are?

VIM mentioned having this happen.

I have fallen asleep from various times as early as 9:30 pm or as late as 1:20 am and experienced the same waking room shake. The wall and floor is vibrating and stops after about a minute.

Lots of weird things happening all over the place for people in general, this is my encounter with the strangeness. Aside from VIM does anyone else have this happening to them? Don't know what to make of it.

I know that I have high energy output, street lamps go out when I look in their direction or walk under them. I also involuntarily manage to turn electronic equipment off and on just by being in the same room as the equipment. I don't turn them on with a remote or any physical action on my part. Only equipment that uses a remote seems to be effected by whatever it is I do. I also cause radar detectors to give a warning bleep. Yeah, I'm weird. I am an intuitive or so I've been told. Can't read minds but I can tell you if there is something amiss in your body by changes I pick up your aura field. Why am I relating this? I don't know. Just seems like I needed too.

Think positive thoughts everybody.
    HapHazar

Room shaking anyone? Empty yep.....

Post  HapHazar Thu 27 May 2010, 5:23 pm

Hi Oregon Guy,
    I've felt more than half a dozen earthquakes over the years, so I know what they feel like. Over about the last six months or so, I've felt three different small shakers that I thought were eq's, but they never were posted on any of the official websites. I would watch the news for a report, but nothing was ever said.
    It certainly felt like they were big enough to be recorded, but if they were "scrubbed", then scrubbing could be happening all over, including your area.

What do you think is going on, an eq? There are other things it could be, like deep drilling or something like that. I figure you know. Is it still going on, do you notice that it starts and stops at regular times?

God bless all sensitives who are suffering for what looks like no reason...
    HapHazardous
    Rose8
    Rose8

Room shaking anyone? Empty Re: Room shaking anyone?

Post  Rose8 Fri 28 May 2010, 1:43 am

The light and electrical stuff is called SLI, and you...are a SLIder. Google it. Wink I'm one too. Do it all the time and keep a good stock of light bulbs at the house because I blow them all the time. I do it at work too. And in the car (expensive!). On the road to street lamps whether in the car or walking near them. I drain batteries. Blow circuits. It's annoying sometimes. Mad
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

Room shaking anyone? Empty SLI

Post  OregonGuy Fri 28 May 2010, 3:47 am

Thanks Rose for the info. I'm glad I'm not alone in experiencing this. I'll look into SLI. I've been searching for an explanation for some time. Tired of feeling like a misfit because of it.

One other item to include is frequency of chaotic events occurring in my immediate vicinity. Not limited to electrical activity. Too many times I have been on a remote road and had a farm tractor, motorhome, pack of bicyles, cars all show up at the same time! That being just one example. So something is at work beyond simple electrical activity. Can you relate to such experiences?
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

Room shaking anyone? Empty Hi Hap

Post  OregonGuy Fri 28 May 2010, 3:49 am

What do you think is going on, an eq? There are other things it could be, like deep drilling or something like that. I figure you know. Is it still going on, do you notice that it starts and stops at regular times?

---I believe I live on a small fault here in Portland. Maybe a sensitive one that picks up like a phonograph needle when the earth is active some where else. I don't know.
    TerryY

Post  TerryY Sat 29 May 2010, 12:46 am

I live on the far West edge of Beaverton(Cooper Mountain area)(West side of the Portland area for the rest of you) and have been feeling little wiggles during the day. Sleep to deeply to feel them at night though.

I lived in California long enough to remember what real earthquakes felt like. I lived along the San Jacinto fault line there for a while and you could feel micro-tremors quite frequently when laying on the floor reading. So now I feel them here too.

There is a fault in the West Hills and IIRC another just east of the river so we can and do get to feel some small ones too.
    Conch23
    Conch23

Room shaking anyone? Empty wow ~ Thanks Rose

Post  Conch23 Sun 30 May 2010, 3:35 am

Rose8 wrote:The light and electrical stuff is called SLI, and you...are a SLIder. Google it. Wink I'm one too. Do it all the time and keep a good stock of light bulbs at the house because I blow them all the time. I do it at work too. And in the car (expensive!). On the road to street lamps whether in the car or walking near them. I drain batteries. Blow circuits. It's annoying sometimes. Mad

I have major issues with electrical stuff. I will google it and find out more.
    I do not even own a decent stereo cd player anymore they never last for me??
    Light bulbs etc always blow out. Kids got IPads for graduation and said Mom don't touch..
    Vaccuum cleaners and the like burn out.. Wonder if there is a cure??
    Light & Blessings Sara
    It is annoying I agree gets expensive too.. Exclamation

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 6:14 am