Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

3 posters

Dream about a Butterfly

LaLuna
    LaLuna

Dream about a Butterfly Empty Dream about a Butterfly

Post  LaLuna Sat 29 May 2010, 8:40 pm

Most of my dreams are just dreams, and I promptly forget them... But this one seemed significant. Last night I had a dream that a big, bright yellow butterfly was sitting on my hand. It seemed to have a slight injury to one of its legs, and I was being very careful to avoid injuring it further, and trying to figure out a way I could help it.

To me, butterflies symbolize joy and freedom. I guess there's also a connection to metamorphosis there, and now that I think of it, I believe the injury the butterfly in my dream had was a result of the metamorphosis process.

The color yellow, to me, is also symbolic of joy.

Just wondering if any of you had any thoughts you could add. It's a bit disturbing to me that this butterfly was injured...

In real life, I've had a dragonfly hanging around my garden lately. Got a great picture of it a few days ago! They're so cool!

Carole flower
    Betty in Texas
    Betty in Texas

Dream about a Butterfly Empty The Butterfly and the Graveyard Dream

Post  Betty in Texas Wed 02 Jun 2010, 10:33 pm

Post on Earthboppin I made about a beautiful stained glass butterfly I dreamed about.
    -----------------------------------------
    Date: September 01, 2009 at 13:49:41
    Subject: Butterfly and the graveyard

In the dream I stood behind a glass pane looking out over a bunch of buildings. Beneath them and around them were many tombstones...some very old.

A beautiful very large butterfly landed on one of the tombstones. It seemed to be made of stained glass in brilliant jewel tones, and somehow, I knew that it was not real. At the same time, I felt it was tremendously significant. My heart beat with pure joy. I reached out with my hand because I wanted to hold the butterfly but the glass was in the way. I put my hand against the pane of glass, and the butterfly came to me. It pressed itself against the pane of glass where my hand was, and suddenly, the glass dissolved away. The beautiful glass butterfly landed on my hand, and I felt this total knowledge enter into me as the butterfly suddenly became hundreds of tiny live butterflies who flew away upward into the sky.
    -------------------------------
    The butterflies that flew away were blue.

The buildings were layered like thousands of years of civilizations had been there. The gravestones were ancient and they were transparent with the buildings and streets showing through behind. The stained glass butterfly was almost a foot across and in the beginning was not life-like but it took on a vitality as the dream progressed. I wanted to touch it and to be one with it. All my heart yearned to be with it.

When I reached out and touched the window pane, I pressed my hand up against it and the butterfly pressed itself against the other side of the pane. At that point, it was fully alive and not glass any more. When the glass pane between us dissolved away, and I was finally able to fuse with it, then it shattered into all the tiny blue butterflies that went upward toward Heaven.

It was one of the most magical, beautiful dreams I have ever had.

Betty
    LaLuna
    LaLuna

Dream about a Butterfly Empty What a beautiful dream, Betty.

Post  LaLuna Wed 02 Jun 2010, 11:27 pm

Thanks for sharing it! It's full of some incredible symbolism, but I think the best interpreter of our dreams is our own selves, so I won't attempt to interpret your dream. But I love it...

I think my dream probably just reflects some frustration with my current situation. I want to make some changes, but I'm held back by things that are out of my control. Oh well... I'll get there when the time is right, I guess.

I think the time is right to change my avatar again...

Carole flower
    elizrab@

Dream about a Butterfly Empty JOHN HOGUE'S LATEST BULLETIN

Post  elizrab@ Thu 03 Jun 2010, 4:35 pm

hi,

am not regular poster, but regular reader of site.

Interesting, that the lastest bulletin from John Hogue
    today mentions ref to butterfly comparing our present times and the revealing of previous hidden undercurrents.

Liz
    Conch23
    Conch23

Dream about a Butterfly Empty Butterflys are wonderful symbols~

Post  Conch23 Thu 03 Jun 2010, 6:58 pm

LaLuna wrote:Thanks for sharing it! It's full of some incredible symbolism, but I think the best interpreter of our dreams is our own selves, so I won't attempt to interpret your dream. But I love it...

I think my dream probably just reflects some frustration with my current situation. I want to make some changes, but I'm held back by things that are out of my control. Oh well... I'll get there when the time is right, I guess.

I think the time is right to change my avatar again...

Carole flower

Hi Carole~
    How is the Reiki going??
    bounce Sara
    LaLuna
    LaLuna

Dream about a Butterfly Empty Reiki 'n stuff...

Post  LaLuna Fri 04 Jun 2010, 1:57 am

Conch23 wrote:

Hi Carole~
    How is the Reiki going??
    bounce Sara

OK... The last time I used it was on my uncle's dog. She was obviously sick, moving slowly, clearly not her usual happy, bouncy self. She followed us on a walk at the ranch, then then just flopped over on her side and lay there. Usually she's running around chasing varmints, so I know she wasn't feeling well. I gave her some Reiki... She did recover from whatever it was eventually.

I'll be away on a trip for a few days. My cousin's wife is my Reiki master, and I'll be spending some time with her on Saturday. No doubt we'll talk about that... I am planning to go on to Master level eventually. At this point I'm at level 2, which has served me well.

Will also be visiting my friend that I told you about before... I'm looking forward to seeing him and his family.

Thanks for asking!

Carole flower
    Conch23
    Conch23

Dream about a Butterfly Empty I like you avatar

Post  Conch23 Sun 06 Jun 2010, 3:46 am

LaLuna wrote:
    Conch23 wrote:

Hi Carole~
    How is the Reiki going??
    bounce Sara

OK... The last time I used it was on my uncle's dog. She was obviously sick, moving slowly, clearly not her usual happy, bouncy self. She followed us on a walk at the ranch, then then just flopped over on her side and lay there. Usually she's running around chasing varmints, so I know she wasn't feeling well. I gave her some Reiki... She did recover from whatever it was eventually.

I'll be away on a trip for a few days. My cousin's wife is my Reiki master, and I'll be spending some time with her on Saturday. No doubt we'll talk about that... I am planning to go on to Master level eventually. At this point I'm at level 2, which has served me well.

Will also be visiting my friend that I told you about before... I'm looking forward to seeing him and his family.

Thanks for asking!

Carole flower

Sounds good Enjoy~ light & blessings Sara

Sponsored content

Dream about a Butterfly Empty Re: Dream about a Butterfly

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:01 am