Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

5 posters

Dream Interpretations by Numerology and Colors

Petra
    Petra

Dream Interpretations by Numerology and Colors Empty Dream Interpretations by Numerology and Colors

Post  Petra Sat 20 Feb 2010, 11:05 pm

I've been using numerology and colors to help with dream interpretation for quite a few years and it helps considerably in understanding dreams and the numbers or names or place names that appear in our dreams, so I thought the following charts might prove useful.

Numbers and Their Meanings:

1. New beginnings.
    2. Relationships.
    3. Growth and Energy. Expansion.
    4. You work & you get paid (routine, with little progress)
    5. Change
    6. Home, family, our environment changes.
    7. A period of rest. (can be forced rest due to illness)
    8. Responsibility (being placed in charge of something such as an important job position, executor of a will, generally more responsibility for something)
    9. Endings & Transitions

Double Digits:
    11. The unexpected.
    22. To come full circle.

Zero's have no value in numerology so a 10 would equal a 1.

Names & Place Name Values:

To place a value on names or place names, take each letter value and then add the numbers sideways, such as:
    ACE. A=1, C=3, E=5 (1+3=4 + 5=9.) 9 = Endings & Transitions.
    Reduce all double digits to single digits as seen below.
    DREAM. D=4, R=9, E=5, A=1, M=4.
    (D4+R9=13 (reduce 13 to 1+3=4) 4+E5=9+A1=10 (reduce to 1)1+M4=5. 5 = Change.

a,j,s=1-New beginnings
    b,k,t=2-Relationships
    c,l,u=3-Luck, good communications
    d,m,v=4-Work
    e,n,w=5-Change
    f,o,x=6-Home & Family
    g,p.y=7-Rest
    h,q,z=8-Responsibility
    I,r,.=9-Endings & Transitions

Colors

Whether in clothing, on walls, buildings, it matters not, because a dream that denotes color has a value.

White=A promise of success.
    Pink=Unusually great success.
    Green=Travel or news from a distance.
    Blue=Liberation from worry.
    Purple=Forerunner to happy social events. Also spiritual significance.
    Yellow=Delays, setbacks.
    Orange=Expected change delayed.
    Lavender=Minor disappointment – transitory unhappiness.
    Brown=Money luck.
    Gray=A period of marking time.
    Black=Unfavorable omen, unless it pertains to correct color like funerals
    or times of special occasions.

Earthquake Dreams:

I've discovered that earthquakes dreams 99% of the time relate to a personal upset and the greater the upset or confusion in dream the more intense the personal upset will become. As an example, dream about a magnitude 5 quake might mean change is on the horizon. Or 9.2 End of a relationship or partnership or (9+2=11) Expect the unexpected.

And it's important to inquire if the place seen in a dream suggests a high magnitude can that location actually have an earthquake of that size? Very few places on earth can experience an M 9.0 and none have been known to ever have an M 10. So in sorting out premonitory earthquake warnings from personal events, sometimes the magnitude can help. However, our personal inner feelings usually suggest more or less confidence in the potential of such situations.

Most dream outcomes arrive in:

3 days 90% of the time
    3 weeks 10% of the time
    3 months 5% of the time
    3 years 1% of the time
    4 plus years .5% of the time
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Dream Interpretations by Numerology and Colors Empty Re: Dream Interpretations by Numerology and Colors

Post  socalshakin Sat 20 Feb 2010, 11:39 pm

This is so helpful, thank you Petra cheers

I doubt the Philippines would have a 9.2, looking through records I couldn't find anything quite that large there in the past that has been recorded. However, I don't rule out the earthquake/tsunami scenario that could happen as I saw in my dream.

I've had some earthquake dreams that have happened, usually within 3-6 months of the dream. I don't think I've had one with a tsunami occur yet, thankfully.

I certainly hope that my dream isn't related to some sort of upheaval in my life. Things are going really well for me, especially in my relationship, so I hope things continue to be well in that aspect.
    Petra
    Petra

Dream Interpretations by Numerology and Colors Empty Re: Dream Interpretations by Numerology and Colors

Post  Petra Sun 21 Feb 2010, 1:52 am

Hi SoCal,

It's difficult to know for sure which dreams are the real deal in regard to earthquakes happening. I dreamed about the Indonesia 12/26/04 earthquake in mid-July 1999 and noted in December 2009 when I had a dream about an M7.0 in LA it had one of the same features in the dream being a news report, so that has made me wonder if that's a clue. And it makes this the second dream I've had about LA having an M 7.0 and the last one was in 1999 as well. Since the December 2009 dream nothing of note has happened personally so it seems more likely the second dream has some signficance.

Two of my dreamed quakes happened in three days and the first was Mexico City in 1985 and the second was for the North Coast/Triple Junction event in 1994 and both of those quakes occurred in the month of September which I found curious.

Two other quakes which haven't come to pass, but I believe will in time are for the Kansai District in Japan with a tsunami causing much loss of life to occur in the Springtime and the other is for the San Gregario Fault a little north of Monterey and that was noted in the dream to be a M7.0.

In early 1999 I had a vision of 5 places which would have great earthquakes and all but one has occurred and that is for Australia and I think it will be somewhere near MacKay, though I can't say for certain. The last one was the M8.0 in Peru in August 2007.

I've tried over time to watch each place and see if there are any physical signs that might give an indication which might help predict these events closer in time and before the 2007 Peru quake something signficant happened. From mid-May just about the entire continent of South America went quiet. There were but few quakes and as the months ticked away it really struck me something wasn't right, but I didn't know what to make of it. So maybe the next one will offer something to note.

We just don't know and it makes me feel helpless in that there is little that can be done when the need is so great.

Petra
    Pam, Az
    Pam, Az

Dream Interpretations by Numerology and Colors Empty Re Dream Interpretations

Post  Pam, Az Sun 21 Feb 2010, 7:58 pm

Hi Petra, glad to see you made it over here.
    Yes, dream interpretations can be tricky- but after a while one can understand the differences- hopefully.
    I too had a pre-cog dream of the Dec 2004 Tsunami/Earthquake
    in Feb that year-documented. Also had word of knowledge from my guide about Indonesia, in 2003,which I shared in another group, documented.

But I also had the symptom indicators for it for a year and
    posted for that too.

When I used to live in S Calif, 50 miles from the Northridge quake I had a repeat dream of seeing freeway roads cracking, freeway over passes falling-about two weeks prior and up to event. Also horrible vertigo. This was before i knew I was Earth sensitive. AND couple days prior I had urge to go pick up my youngest son to stay with me, he was 14 at the time.
    If he had stayed at his dad's house that early morning,
    (in Canoga Park close to epicenter) he'd probably be hit by the flying tv was in his room which landed on his pillow that morning.
    I was the only one who got hurt in the quake in my family.
    I was awakened by the shaking, disoriented and fell into my closet rather than heading for the door. lol.

Thanks for posting.
    Talk later
    Pam
    Calibabe
    Calibabe
    Admin

Post  Calibabe Mon 22 Feb 2010, 6:16 pm

Pam, Az wrote:Hi Petra, glad to see you made it over here.
    Yes, dream interpretations can be tricky- but after a while one can understand the differences- hopefully.
    in Feb that year-documented. Also had word of knowledge from my guide about Indonesia, in 2003,which I shared in another group, documented.

posted for that too.

When I used to live in S Calif, 50 miles from the Northridge quake I had a repeat dream of seeing freeway roads cracking, freeway over passes falling-about two weeks prior and up to event. Also horrible vertigo. This was before i knew I was Earth sensitive. AND couple days prior I had urge to go pick up my youngest son to stay with me, he was 14 at the time.
    (in Canoga Park close to epicenter) he'd probably be hit by the flying tv was in his room which landed on his pillow that morning.
    I was awakened by the shaking, disoriented and fell into my closet rather than heading for the door. lol.

Thanks for posting.
    Talk later
    Pam

Just remember, please I can't stress this enough, if you have an earthquake, while our sense to run is the first thing to kick in, get a hold of yourself just a quick and get under the nearest thing you can and HANG ON. Please don't use a doorway as most are not stable enough to offer protection. Also DON'T GO OUTSIDE. That is absolutely the worst place. I know that sounds like horrible news but please believe me. There are more dangers outside then there are inside. The shaking while it feels like forever, will eventually ebate. While 15 seconds feels like an eternity, it will stop. You can't protect yourself from falling electrical lines and other things that will fall outside. If you are inside get to your nearest table/desk and hang on. More people are killed outside by objects falling on them then are killed inside. While none of us want to think of the idea of being trapped, and there is that possibility, if you take cover you will give yourself a defenseable space. Many of the people who survived the Haiti earthquake had defenseable space. Many that ran outside died due to being hit on the head by falling debris.
    Nightmoves
    Nightmoves

Post  Nightmoves Mon 22 Feb 2010, 6:45 pm

Calibabe wrote:

posted for that too.

Thanks for posting.
    Talk later
    Pam

Just remember, please I can't stress this enough, if you have an earthquake, while our sense to run is the first thing to kick in, get a hold of yourself just a quick and get under the nearest thing you can and HANG ON. Please don't use a doorway as most are not stable enough to offer protection. Also DON'T GO OUTSIDE. That is absolutely the worst place. I know that sounds like horrible news but please believe me. There are more dangers outside then there are inside. The shaking while it feels like forever, will eventually ebate. While 15 seconds feels like an eternity, it will stop. You can't protect yourself from falling electrical lines and other things that will fall outside. If you are inside get to your nearest table/desk and hang on. More people are killed outside by objects falling on them then are killed inside. While none of us want to think of the idea of being trapped, and there is that possibility, if you take cover you will give yourself a defenseable space. Many of the people who survived the Haiti earthquake had defenseable space. Many that ran outside died due to being hit on the head by falling debris.

Yes Calibabe - NO DOORWAYS Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

When the Northridge quake hit, that was the first thing I remember, all the doors slamming shut. The ground dropped and then slammed up again. All the plates on the shelves were thrown up and back down, leaving a perfect slice in between two halves sitting on the shelf. It was unreal. Everyone quickly got rid of the doorway being the safest place. lol!
    Pam, Az
    Pam, Az

Post  Pam, Az Tue 23 Feb 2010, 8:00 pm

Calibabe wrote:

posted for that too.

Thanks for posting.
    Talk later
    Pam

Hi Calibabe,
    Yes, that was in 1994. I have learned quite a bit since then.

Thanks
    Pam

http://www.pamwiseman.com/ sunny

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 2:00 am