Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

3 posters

Jack Coles 6-10-2010 Message

Bev2

Jack Coles 6-10-2010 Message Empty Jack Coles 6-10-2010 Message

Post  Bev2 Fri 11 Jun 2010, 12:57 am

Phone message from Jack:

He has received one of the largest Volcanic signals EVER - but unable at this time to pinpoint location.

I will be talking with Jack later tonight and will try to get more information.

Bev

Edited/7:44PM: Jack adds that he normally issues forecasts based on the rate of 'echo's'. The signal received for this forecast was one large echo, which indicates magma rotating and shifting under the earth's surface - or volcanic in nature.

This could mean something happening within the area of his current forecast for the regions of Japan, China and Indonesia on the 16th.
    Rose8
    Rose8

Jack Coles 6-10-2010 Message Empty Re: Jack Coles 6-10-2010 Message

Post  Rose8 Fri 11 Jun 2010, 4:09 pm

It wouldn't surprise me. I've had hot hand for weeks now, mostly related to Guatamala and Ecuador areas but some I don't know where they go to.
    Shakey in N/CA
    Shakey in N/CA

Post  Shakey in N/CA Fri 11 Jun 2010, 7:33 pm

I'm also getting, been having, strong volcanic symptoms this week. Anyway, here are some more eruption events I found.....

VOLCANO EXPERT WARNS OF ANOTHER ICELANDIC ERUPTION

A VOLCANO expert warned yesterday that another Icelandic eruption could be imminent, raising the prospect of summer holiday flight chaos.

Dr Hazel Rymer has been monitoring a volcano called Askja 180 miles north of Eyjafjallajokull – the volcano that caused a complete shutdown of most of Europe’s airspace in April. She says it is showing increasing signs of seismic activity. Her team from the Open University in London and volunteers from environmental charity Earthwatch have noticed changes in the “plumbing system” beneath the mountain.

More at link:

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/180291/Volcano-expert-warns-of-another-Icelandic-eruption-

ECUADOR - Increased Activity for Tungurahua Volcano

Increased Activity for Tungurahua Volcano
    Ecuadoran authorities chose to declare an orange alert for the areas closest to the Tungurahua volcano

Peru's National Risk Secretary declared an orange alert for zones surrounding the volcano which has seen high activity in the past two weeks with a series of explosions and emissions of ash. The volcano is 5,023 meters above sea level and is located 135 kilometers to the southeast of Quito. It's been active since 1999 and in July and Aug. of 2006 its eruption left at least four dead as the result of burning clouds, two dead, thousands of evacuees and extensive damage to agriculture.
    10-Jun-2010 05:06pm

Read more: http://www.poder360.com/dailynews_detail.php?blurbid=7688#ixzz0qZgIu1Im

Philippines gets prepared for volcano eruption

The Philippine Coast Guard has sent 5 teams of divers and rescue swimmers with rubber boats, and medical teams to Batangas province which serves as the Coast Guard 's forward command post, as the alert level on Taal Volcano, about 65 km from Manila, increased, Coast Guard said Thursday.

The teams will be deployed primarily to help the Philippine Disaster Coordinating Council and provincial government in the early and voluntary evacuation of said affected families.

PCG Batangas Station chief Lieutenant Commander Troy Cornelio said that he and officials of Batangas visited the Pulo Taal (Volcano Island) Wednesday and found unusual behavior of the Tail Lake, including the sudden rise of temperature in the water, discoloration of water inside crater and existence of steam surrounding the Tail's crater. There was also a smell of sulfur odor in the area.

More than 5,000 residents living near the Taal volcano were advised to leave their homes due to the recent volcanic activities in the area.

More at link:
    http://english.people.com.cn/90001/90777/90851/7021271.html

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:39 am