Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

3 posters

Sensing a biggie.. Maybe more than 1!!!

socalshakin
    socalshakin

Sensing a biggie.. Maybe more than 1!!! Empty Sensing a biggie.. Maybe more than 1!!!

Post  socalshakin Tue 29 Jun 2010, 5:54 pm

I had a really loud and deep foghorn tone R ear, last night about 9:30pm or so. It had a full block too, and while being temporarily deaf in that ear, my L ear went off with the same thing! I think either N Cal to Oregon and So Cal will see quakes over 5+ in the next 72 hours or that So Cal and Japan to Phillipines will see a large quake.

Never had that before. Felt like someone was blasting a deep foghorn in both ears. Also had bad spiking in the R ankle and shin, sensing a biggie for Chile or that area of S.A. again, as that came in before their big quake and for larger aftershocks.

Last night had an EQ dream too, saw a large red square covering L.A. and offshore area as well. Today it's just plain"weird" out too. Everything seems humid and still
    Michael
    Michael

Sensing a biggie.. Maybe more than 1!!! Empty Hope not

Post  Michael Tue 29 Jun 2010, 7:13 pm

I'm worried about SF more than LA right now. Just watching all the movement on the San Andreas near the mouth of the bay has got me worried. Of course the part of the SA that is not moving is from Fort Tejon all the way to the salton sea should be more worrisome. Of course you are sensing more than 1 good size quake, let's hope it's not in both SF and LA at the same time. I don't think we could handle twin disasters.
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

Sensing a biggie.. Maybe more than 1!!! Empty Woozies this morning

Post  OregonGuy Fri 02 Jul 2010, 7:39 pm

Maybe 4 of them every 20-40 minutes. Saw a micro quake or two around/off Oregon today.

Sponsored content

Sensing a biggie.. Maybe more than 1!!! Empty Re: Sensing a biggie.. Maybe more than 1!!!

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 5:32 am