Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

DearWife

.......... Empty ..........

Post  DearWife Wed 30 Jun 2010, 11:08 pm

Last edited by DearWife on Sat 06 Jul 2019, 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    beejean
    beejean

.......... Empty Mighty and Sunny Work on family Rules

Post  beejean Thu 01 Jul 2010, 1:17 am

Hi Dear Wife,

Thanks for writing up that interesting story about the dogs in your neighborhood and your dogs. I hope that everything has settled down now and the neighbor has figured out how to keep the fence situation under control.

It sounds as if you have your hands full with Sunny and Mighty and that your family is very good with understanding the need of attention on the part of the two dogs. It's great that you were even able to get to the point of having the stranger little pup into the yard with Mighty who is up to being the Alpha in the duo at your place.

We here don't have a dog because we don't have a regular enough schedule to look out after it. The dog would be lonely or confused about the pecking order here with my two sons home parts of the year but generally away at college.

I think that it's a challenge to interact with the neighbor dogs. There was a dalmation owned by our next door neighbors that just passed away, and they brought in a new dog that seems like it must have been from a shelter because it came to the house already trained and pretty large. I think it's a mongrel. Also, new people moved in next door and brought an older dog. A doberman pinscher lives down the street. I'm pretty wary of the dogs but I like dogs in general. It just seems like I suddenly have a lot of new dogs to get used to in the area. Now I know how they (the dogs) feel. Maybe the up side is we'll have fewer groundhogs nosing around.

I hope that Mighty will stop nipping. If your husband is the disciplinarian, then he should be very firm with punishment when Mighty nips.

It's good to look back on your day and see how God's word has helped you to minister effectively to all things in your neighborhood. Thanks again for writing this down.
    God Bless you. Smile
    DearWife

.......... Empty Re: ..........

Post  DearWife Thu 01 Jul 2010, 4:55 am

Last edited by DearWife on Sat 06 Jul 2019, 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    beejean
    beejean

Post  beejean Sat 03 Jul 2010, 12:42 pm

DearWife wrote:
    He's brought some smiles to the neighborhood which I haven't seen too much of. People see how small he is making such a fuss and they smile and some laugh while Sunny is standing there just looking.

[Just] sounded like the dogs were fighting over at the lot. I hope that the little one is okay. Oy! There's not much we can do since they ain't our dogs. We can only maintain ours at this point.

Dear Wife, I hope your summer goes well ! i just LOOKED at the Farmer's Almanac last night and it listed TODAY as the beginning of the DOG DAYS of summer. sunny

So far I haven't had too much happening with neighbor dogs the past few weeks (and I haven't even met my new neighbor yet, although my husband has met him). I am feeling a little stretched to get everything done in a day because of different things coming up with the cars both winking their engine lights at me in the past 10 days.

Definitely feeling "we can only maintain ours at this point," type of thing here also. Lucky that the Holy Spirit has life-giving and life-sustaining infinite ability. We can see just how infinite when we look at all the action around us.

Have a good weekend! sunny

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:33 am