Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

Symptoms for Caribbean, Chile , South of me not sure what else?

Conch23
    Conch23

Symptoms for Caribbean, Chile , South of me not sure what else? Empty Symptoms for Caribbean, Chile , South of me not sure what else?

Post  Conch23 Sun 11 Jul 2010, 9:28 pm

Very intense rt ear jaw and neck pain. Motrin and hot /cold compress do nothing. These usually offer relief. But nothing.
    Thinking that a really big quake 7.5+ on the way or I am within 100 miles of the epicenter of at least a 7.0
    Not a good thought at all. Crying or Very sad
    Conch23
    Conch23

Symptoms for Caribbean, Chile , South of me not sure what else? Empty Well feel a bit better after a nap I see Chile had a quake. Something more? pain was huge for a 6.2

Post  Conch23 Mon 12 Jul 2010, 12:33 am

Conch23 wrote:Very intense rt ear jaw and neck pain. Motrin and hot /cold compress do nothing. These usually offer relief. But nothing.
    Thinking that a really big quake 7.5+ on the way or I am within 100 miles of the epicenter of at least a 7.0
    Not a good thought at all. Crying or Very sad
    Did have some release after Chile though. Thank God.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:41 pm