Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

3 posters

6.3 didn't help me! Be ready to duck!

John Kettler

6.3 didn't help me!  Be ready to duck! Empty 6.3 didn't help me! Be ready to duck!

Post  John Kettler Wed 04 Aug 2010, 2:31 am

I'm back, and I bear ill tidings. There is a major, destructive event imminent, and I have the pulverized brain, banged up body and trail of spills and klutz episodes to prove it! Can barely see to type this, have been pounded and squeezed all day after sleeping poorly despite light medication and waking early (7:30 a.m. but didn't have to be up until noon); feel sad, am having trouble speaking, am forgetful and more. Unsurprisingly, I'm also venting like bad, have slugged eyes and sockets, a blown up middle, semiblocked ears, dual Spock pinches, with weak legs and marginal balance. Basically, I'm a mess, but I did manage to get some writing done and make dinner. It's 9:30 p.m. CDT, and it's great to be back!

Regards,

John Kettler
    John Kettler

6.3 didn't help me!  Be ready to duck! Empty Bad day--worse since we lost Sue!

Post  John Kettler Thu 05 Aug 2010, 1:10 am

Had to get up at 8 a.m. CDT because of the cleaning lady and was so wrecked I fell asleep downstairs on the couch, not waking until she was done several hours later. Good thing! When I went back upstairs fully expecting to pass out, I was hit by wave after wave of plate grinding deep freeze and some agonizing spiking, worst in the back of my right hand. Finally gave up on sleep around 1:30 p.m. and went downstairs to make brunch: bagels, lox and cream cheese. Yum! This was later followed by a smoked salmon and grapefruit salad my sister in law made, with a little balsamic vinegar for seasoning. So good! Worked on research for a wargame I'm helping my brother with, after first setting up a new printer, only to discover no USB cable had been provided. Fortunately, stuff like that is readily obtainable from where my brother works, in the form of an entire drawer where surplus cables and connectors go, free for anyone to take. The research went well, but the mental strain, doubtless made much worse by the raging geomagnetic storm, gave me a brutal headache, so I broke off to make dinner. Well received, but I almost fell flat on my face when I went back upstairs to meet with my brother, nearly falling onto him in the computer room. He now knows about my gyro issues!

Talked to Tara-Sotu last night and obtained permission to have my neurologist call her about being an Earth sensitive. she told me our numbers have mushroomed and suggested I look at Earthboppin, which is how I learned of Sue's passing. She'll be missed, but at least she's out of this mess! Sure wish I could leave, since nothing seems to ever definitively release and I'm tired of being more dead than alive while ground to quarks. It's 8:09 p.m., and the Squeeze is definitely on. Call the symptom list long!

Hang in, everyone!

John
    John Kettler

6.3 didn't help me!  Be ready to duck! Empty Bedridden most of day--much worse than yesterday

Post  John Kettler Fri 06 Aug 2010, 3:07 am

Got to bed around 2 a.m. CDT and amazingly slept until around 11 a.m. before strong internal pressure forced me awake. That's how I found out I was so crippled I could barely hobble to the bathroom. Did my business, came back and tried to sleep amid all manner of spiking, headache, venting and what have you, eventually passing out until around 2 p.m. Went forth once more, now able to walk somewhat normally, but again had to return to bed. You see, there was a volcano to be hatched just after 3 p.m., and I think it blew underwater. Just found out about the 7.0 in New Britain yesterday at 5:01 p.m. my time, which probably explains my prior klutziness, but I think today was raging geomagnetic storm, volcano aborning and another large event, for I've been clobbered, one way or another, all day and tonight, but rallied enough to get dinner made and get some research done for the wargame I'm helping my brother with. Spock's got me on both sides, my spine's lit up, my skull's imploding--while a wedge is hammered between the left and right sides--and with sciatics flaring, it hurts to sit, stand, etc. Also, despite a good dinner, I seem to be a bottomless pit, a classic indicator all by itself. Venting hard and deeply as of 10:06 p.m.

John
    HapHazar

6.3 didn't help me!  Be ready to duck! Empty glad you are back, John

Post  HapHazar Sat 07 Aug 2010, 12:15 am

God bless....
    HH
    John Kettler

6.3 didn't help me!  Be ready to duck! Empty Better earlier today, but have had plate grinding chills, etc., since 6 p.m. CDT

Post  John Kettler Sat 07 Aug 2010, 1:44 am

HapHazar,

Thanks! With no geomag storms raging today, I walk better, have balance, was pretty sharp and energetic earlier today, but have been taking a beating since ~ 6 p.m. CDT, one that keeps getting worse. Have been under a blanket for the couple of hours, despite a hoodie, shoes and a cap already in a 72 degree room. Head's imploding, bladder's under attack, vision's off, ears are blocked and ache, and I'm a bottomless pit. On the plus side, I made some great research finds earlier, got a lot done and have a GI tract which actually seems to be working for a change! It's 8:43 p.m.

John

John Kettler

6.3 didn't help me!  Be ready to duck! Empty From geomagnetic storms to solar flares--and beyond! Huge fires!

Post  John Kettler Mon 09 Aug 2010, 8:14 pm

Two days of geomagnetic storms, bit of a lull, then two days of M-class flares (heavy duty headache, later accompanied by hours on end of plate grinding chills). Today, no solar flare, but disturbed geomagnetic field. Am getting creamed in the skull, Spock pinched, lit up back, vision problems, nervous system lit up and tingly. I feel sad, too, likely as a result of the havoc from this all but unbelievable horde of fires raging on the planet.

http://rapidfire.sci.gsfc.nasa.gov/firemaps/firemap.2010191-2010200.8192x4096.jpg

Bad time to be an empath!

Hang in, everyone!

John
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

6.3 didn't help me!  Be ready to duck! Empty Re: 6.3 didn't help me! Be ready to duck!

Post  SonicSal Mon 09 Aug 2010, 8:22 pm

John, this current geocosmic mayhem that is affecting me now, is something that eerily comes out of a sci-fi movie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJ_W9b9E0DA

John Kettler

6.3 didn't help me!  Be ready to duck! Empty Big event and soon--wrecked!

Post  John Kettler Tue 10 Aug 2010, 6:24 pm

No geomagnetic storm, no solar flare either, but I'm getting clobbered, especially in the skull: wedging, hose clamp, smashed in temples, etc., with radiating pain into neck, spine (especially bad between shoulder blades) and sciatics. Seismic stuff! On the volcanic side, my eyes and sockets are slugged, guts are ballooned and in a knot, eyes are twitchy, nerve radiating from cheekbone on both sides, jaws and teeth ache. Balance is poor, leaks weak and rubbery, and I'm venting like mad when not groaning. Just ate, but feel hungry and nauseous as of 1:19 p.m. CDT. A further indicator that something's brewing lies in bizarre, closely spaced multiple sleep interruptions since ~7:30 a.m., each time forcing me briefly awake. Wound up throwing in the towel as the minutes ticked away before the noon alarm. Off to see the neurologist today, so that should be quite an experience--on both ends!

SonicSal,

Am hurting so much right now that a poison-spitting Triffid seems somewhat attractive. Are results guaranteed?

John
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

6.3 didn't help me!  Be ready to duck! Empty Re: 6.3 didn't help me! Be ready to duck!

Post  SonicSal Tue 10 Aug 2010, 9:23 pm

I just had some MAJOR dental work done this afternoon. Do you have any idea what that was like during this current geopathic stress window ?? affraid bounce bounce bounce
    John Kettler

6.3 didn't help me!  Be ready to duck! Empty I was right--7.3 and 6.0 in Vanuatu Terrible new apparent symptom

Post  John Kettler Wed 11 Aug 2010, 7:12 am

These quakes explain a lot, but also scare me, seeing as how I'm still being pulverized and have developed since ~10 p.m. CDT Tuesday an agonizing new apparent symptom--a flaming railroad spike through the bottom middle of my left sole, promptly "diagnosed" by my brother as plantar fasciitis, a condition which plagued him. Came out of nowhere, throbs like mad and really doesn't like me to stand on it. Makes stairs way too exciting! It's 2:09 a.m., and my neurologist is aggressively attacking my sleep deprivation issues with new meds. Here's hoping they work great!

John
    beejean
    beejean

6.3 didn't help me!  Be ready to duck! Empty These Shifting currents

Post  beejean Thu 12 Aug 2010, 12:21 am

John Kettler wrote:These quakes explain a lot, but also scare me, seeing as how I'm still being pulverized and have developed since ~10 p.m. CDT Tuesday an agonizing new apparent symptom--a flaming railroad spike through the bottom middle of my left sole, promptly "diagnosed" by my brother as plantar fasciitis, a condition which plagued him. Came out of nowhere, throbs like mad and really doesn't like me to stand on it. Makes stairs way too exciting!

Sorry to hear about the spiking foot pain. Perhaps the diagnosticians you've been seeing have considered the fibromyalgia, or the peripheral artery disease theory about your discomfort at this time. I tend to think that you're picking up on a similar thing as TARA SOUTU. (I think the plantar fascitis is probably not source of your foot spiking pain because that abates to a dull roar as you walk a bit and is only a big problem on arising from a reclining position.)

Sorry to hear about your problematic un-easy adjustments to this shifting globe. After watching the upheavals in the natural landscape this week, I tend to think that our current problems are coming from a strange electronic/energetic disruption in the upper atmosphere causing unusual patterns in water vapor condensation and things like that. Hope you feel better soon!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:29 pm