Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

Trains, Planes and Boats and Cars

Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

Trains, Planes and Boats and Cars Empty Trains, Planes and Boats and Cars

Post  Polly, AZ Sun 21 Feb 2010, 4:56 am

Have any of you noticed how many train, plane,boat & car accidents there have been in the last 3 to 4 weeks? There have been 4 train collisions, at least 6 to 7 small plane crashes, several multi car pile ups from 20 to 100 cars in ice storms and today a boat accident - a scooner with 40 high school students that capsized 300 miles off the eastern coast of Brazil (no injuries). It just seems odd to me that so many of these accidents ahve happened in such a short time.
    Paula/ swNM
    Paula/ swNM

Trains, Planes and Boats and Cars Empty Hi Polly

Post  Paula/ swNM Sun 21 Feb 2010, 9:16 pm

Polly, AZ wrote:Have any of you noticed how many train, plane,boat & car accidents there have been in the last 3 to 4 weeks? There have been 4 train collisions, at least 6 to 7 small plane crashes, several multi car pile ups from 20 to 100 cars in ice storms and today a boat accident - a scooner with 40 high school students that capsized 300 miles off the eastern coast of Brazil (no injuries). It just seems odd to me that so many of these accidents ahve happened in such a short time.

Hi Polly
    You know, I had been thinking the same thing. Today there a train derailment that caused a hazardous spill, and yesterday I heard about several people being injured when a passenger jet over Alaska encountered very severe turbulence. I think the extremely bad weather is playing a major role in these accidents. People do not realize just how bad conditions really are and just are not prepared to handle it. In the case of the train wrecks, I think equipment malfunctions played a role as well as human error. Was equipment malfunctioning because of bad weather? I don't know. But I do remember that they had a lot of issues with the rail system in parts of Europe because of the extremely cold weather.

I have to go out in the roaring wind and cover the garden beds again this afternoon as it is going to be down in the low 20's tomorrow night, and the wind tomorrow will be even stronger so I may as well do the covers now. I think this winter's weather is just the beginning of an extended period of extreme weather that I feel will begin to effect transportation a lot more than it has already, so the accidents will probably continue.

In addition to the bad weather, I think people are just not paying attention. Driving around here is a real challenge- most people seem completely unaware that there are other vehicles on the road with them. I would just blame the spaced out locals, but I hear the same thing from friends in other parts of the US who tell me it is even worse than what I describe- so there is something going on with people as well as the weather. Not a good combination at all! You take care and stay safe. Paula.
    Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

Trains, Planes and Boats and Cars Empty Trains, Planes, Boats & Cars

Post  Polly, AZ Sun 21 Feb 2010, 9:49 pm

Paula/ swNM wrote:
    Polly, AZ wrote:Have any of you noticed how many train, plane,boat & car accidents there have been in the last 3 to 4 weeks? There have been 4 train collisions, at least 6 to 7 small plane crashes, several multi car pile ups from 20 to 100 cars in ice storms and today a boat accident - a scooner with 40 high school students that capsized 300 miles off the eastern coast of Brazil (no injuries). It just seems odd to me that so many of these accidents ahve happened in such a short time.

Hi Polly
    You know, I had been thinking the same thing. Today there a train derailment that caused a hazardous spill, and yesterday I heard about several people being injured when a passenger jet over Alaska encountered very severe turbulence. I think the extremely bad weather is playing a major role in these accidents. People do not realize just how bad conditions really are and just are not prepared to handle it. In the case of the train wrecks, I think equipment malfunctions played a role as well as human error. Was equipment malfunctioning because of bad weather? I don't know. But I do remember that they had a lot of issues with the rail system in parts of Europe because of the extremely cold weather.

I have to go out in the roaring wind and cover the garden beds again this afternoon as it is going to be down in the low 20's tomorrow night, and the wind tomorrow will be even stronger so I may as well do the covers now. I think this winter's weather is just the beginning of an extended period of extreme weather that I feel will begin to effect transportation a lot more than it has already, so the accidents will probably continue.

In addition to the bad weather, I think people are just not paying attention. Driving around here is a real challenge- most people seem completely unaware that there are other vehicles on the road with them. I would just blame the spaced out locals, but I hear the same thing from friends in other parts of the US who tell me it is even worse than what I describe- so there is something going on with people as well as the weather. Not a good combination at all! You take care and stay safe. Paula.

Thank you for your post, I htought it was just me who thought all of these accidents in a short time seemed odd.
    I did hear about the train derailment of hazardous chemicals East of Bakersfirld, CA today and there was another train accident involving 2 trains hitting head on today, but I didn't catch where it was. I hadn't heard of the Alaskan jet problem, so that is 3 more accidents in a months time. Wow , it's cold enough there to have to cover your plants huh! I thought that you were far enough south to avoid that. Take care and stay warm.
    Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

Trains, Planes and Boats and Cars Empty Trains & Planes

Post  Polly, AZ Tue 23 Feb 2010, 5:49 am

Polly, AZ wrote:
    Paula/ swNM wrote:

Hi Polly

Thank you for your post, I htought it was just me who thought all of these accidents in a short time seemed odd.
    I did hear about the train derailment of hazardous chemicals East of Bakersfirld, CA today and there was another train accident involving 2 trains hitting head on today, but I didn't catch where it was. I hadn't heard of the Alaskan jet problem, so that is 3 more accidents in a months time. Wow , it's cold enough there to have to cover your plants huh! I thought that you were far enough south to avoid that. Take care and stay warm.

I heard on the news today that there was two more small planes down. One crashed into a house & set it on fire in ID or Ill and another small plane landed on a freeway in NV. Although it's not uncommon to have problems with these small planes, it seems odd to have 8 of them in 4 weeks.

Sponsored content

Trains, Planes and Boats and Cars Empty Re: Trains, Planes and Boats and Cars

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:09 pm