Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

4 posters

Chile Caribbeam Symptoms anyone?

Conch23
    Conch23

Chile Caribbeam Symptoms anyone? Empty Chile Caribbeam Symptoms anyone?

Post  Conch23 Sun 12 Sep 2010, 11:58 pm

My symptoms for those areas mainly Chile clicked in a bit ago see there was a small 4.7 in Chile. I think there are more comin but a bit bigger. confused
    Karin in E OR

Chile Caribbeam Symptoms anyone? Empty Re: Chile Caribbeam Symptoms anyone?

Post  Karin in E OR Mon 13 Sep 2010, 4:45 pm

I had symptoms for that area. right hip and still do. Peru had a 5.9 during the night
    Conch23
    Conch23

Chile Caribbeam Symptoms anyone? Empty Seem to have symptoms for that area more than anything the last year

Post  Conch23 Mon 13 Sep 2010, 11:51 pm

Not so many tones as in the past just pressure in the chest and ear stuff. Tones for me are rare anymore.
    Still have that Puerto Rico Trench concern in the back of my mind.
    Now my concern kinda moved more to the San Andreas still feeling the squeeze from Garlock Fault to the Salton Sea.
    Feels like it will pop out to the coast? Dunno though
    Blessings~
    Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

Chile Caribbeam Symptoms anyone? Empty Something Smacked Me

Post  Polly, AZ Tue 14 Sep 2010, 12:08 am

Conch23 wrote:Not so many tones as in the past just pressure in the chest and ear stuff. Tones for me are rare anymore.
    Still have that Puerto Rico Trench concern in the back of my mind.
    Now my concern kinda moved more to the San Andreas still feeling the squeeze from Garlock Fault to the Salton Sea.
    Feels like it will pop out to the coast? Dunno though
    Blessings~

I am not getting a lot of ear tones lately either, but this morning my left ear started humming and it's been like that off and on all day. Have also had my "South American Back Ache" all day. I got smacked with something about 4:30PM MST today that felt like a BIG solar flare (instant exhaustion, anger, anxiety) AND , what ever it was, it turned on 2 small appliances at the same time. An electrical surge might turn on the small appliances, but it wouldn't give me the solar symptoms. I was just over on the SDAC site to see if there was a solar event, but all they are showing is yesterday's sun. I agree that there is going to be more in the area of Chile/Peru very soon.
    burnedmyrrh

Chile Caribbeam Symptoms anyone? Empty Chile and Caribbean

Post  burnedmyrrh Tue 14 Sep 2010, 12:43 am

I was looking at the USGS map, the P-Waves of the 5.0s+ that happened in Hokkaido, and So. Peru, etc. today and one of the P-waves goes right thru the Caribbean...And I thought Haiti is going to shake again!

So let's hope not ... and with that Cat 4 storm out in the Atlantic coming up our way ... we'll pray and that's the best we can do!
    Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

Chile Caribbeam Symptoms anyone? Empty 5.0 Chile

Post  Polly, AZ Tue 14 Sep 2010, 4:31 am

Conch23 wrote:My symptoms for those areas mainly Chile clicked in a bit ago see there was a small 4.7 in Chile. I think there are more comin but a bit bigger. confused

There was just a 5.o quake near the coast of Central Chile. I still have my back ache for S. Am. so I feel something larger is still coming

Sponsored content

Chile Caribbeam Symptoms anyone? Empty Re: Chile Caribbeam Symptoms anyone?

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 4:42 pm