Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

+3
Karin in wa
geenee
Karin in E OR
7 posters

Rigth ear pain /jaw

Karin in E OR

Rigth ear pain /jaw Empty Rigth ear pain /jaw

Post  Karin in E OR Mon 13 Sep 2010, 3:23 am

I have had a lot of it today. it has slowed down now. is anybody else feeling it? Mexico or south of me somewhere?
    geenee
    geenee

Rigth ear pain /jaw Empty Re: Rigth ear pain /jaw

Post  geenee Mon 13 Sep 2010, 5:00 am

I had right ear tones and block a couple of days ago. I usually only am in tune with more local stuff. Right for me is up our way. I noticed nothing has hit yet and the tones were significantly loud. So I am surprised nothing has hit yet. I am wondering if I was hearing Wyoming's? There is a little swarm there.
    geenee
    geenee

Post  geenee Mon 13 Sep 2010, 6:12 am

11:11 eww more right ear tones. Not as loud as other ones.
    Karin in wa
    Karin in wa

Post  Karin in wa Mon 13 Sep 2010, 2:56 pm

I'm getting high left (north) and high right (N CA)
    LindaMarie
    LindaMarie

Post  LindaMarie Mon 13 Sep 2010, 3:37 pm

Early this morning had high tone in right ear towards the NW.
    Candace

Rigth ear pain /jaw Empty multiple strange earsounds

Post  Candace Mon 13 Sep 2010, 4:36 pm

I did not sleep well last night, awake much of night with intermitant dozing. Lots of left sided stuff and particularly RIGHTED sided ear tones, all sorts of strange noises I have not heard before, especially noticeable when I was on my right side often during the night, making the sounds easier to hear I think, with my ear against the pillow. Thanks Kate for not making this a sign in forum with a password required, the having to enter letters before the post is displayed is fine.
    Karin in E OR

Post  Karin in E OR Tue 14 Sep 2010, 11:30 am

5.4 in Baja came in this morning
    Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

Rigth ear pain /jaw Empty Symptoms are UP

Post  Polly, AZ Tue 14 Sep 2010, 9:27 pm

Karin in wa wrote:I'm getting high left (north) and high right (N CA)

Since all of those 7.-- quakes recently my symptoms slowed, but yesterday they were back with a vengence. I thought that today's 5.4 (5.0?) Baja quake was going to stop the symptoms, but they are still here heavy as yesterday so I feel something larger is coming for either S. CA, Mexico or S. America - maybe within the next 24 hours or less. pale
    Karin in E OR

Post  Karin in E OR Wed 15 Sep 2010, 3:08 am

we had a 5.9 in Mexico too
    TrishNrthrdgCA
    TrishNrthrdgCA

Post  TrishNrthrdgCA Wed 15 Sep 2010, 3:51 am

Hi Polly and Karin .....

I really didnt like the lil quake creeps moving north after the Baja quake in the early hours ... the depth on the little ones bothers me. I dont feel good about this and wouldnt be surprised if something bigger hits locally in the next 48 hours. No birds eating at my place last 2 nights or this morning .. but maybe they found a new hot spot.
    Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

Rigth ear pain /jaw Empty Hi Trish

Post  Polly, AZ Wed 15 Sep 2010, 6:54 am

TrishNrthrdgCA wrote:Hi Polly and Karin .....

I really didnt like the lil quake creeps moving north after the Baja quake in the early hours ... the depth on the little ones bothers me. I dont feel good about this and wouldnt be surprised if something bigger hits locally in the next 48 hours. No birds eating at my place last 2 nights or this morning .. but maybe they found a new hot spot.

I have been wondering the same thing. My symptoms are still for South of me, but instead of the symptoms lessening after this morning's quake, they have gotten worse and my feeling are that there might be something north of our border. I noticed that there was a 3.0 near Bakerfield today. I know that you are worried about the Northridge area and I am sure you are prepared, but I have a feeling that there will be a few smaller quakes sneaking over the border and then the bigger one will come near Palm Springs/Sulton Sea area.
    It looks like the Peligans are getting out of the Gulf area. We had a flock of them show up at a small lake SE of Sedona . I find that quite interesting since the Gulf is at sea level and the lake they landed in here is at 3200'.
    I have had migraiting birds coming through here for the past month now. they eat for a couple of days and then move on.
    Conch23
    Conch23

Rigth ear pain /jaw Empty here in so cal desert having tones late this evening dogs barking uneasy

Post  Conch23 Wed 15 Sep 2010, 7:19 am

Polly, AZ wrote:
    TrishNrthrdgCA wrote:Hi Polly and Karin .....

I have been wondering the same thing. My symptoms are still for South of me, but instead of the symptoms lessening after this morning's quake, they have gotten worse and my feeling are that there might be something north of our border. I noticed that there was a 3.0 near Bakerfield today. I know that you are worried about the Northridge area and I am sure you are prepared, but I have a feeling that there will be a few smaller quakes sneaking over the border and then the bigger one will come near Palm Springs/Sulton Sea area.
    It looks like the Peligans are getting out of the Gulf area. We had a flock of them show up at a small lake SE of Sedona . I find that quite interesting since the Gulf is at sea level and the lake they landed in here is at 3200'.
    I have had migraiting birds coming through here for the past month now. they eat for a couple of days and then move on.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:20 am