Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

Husband attacked by two...uh...dogs

DearWife

Husband attacked by two...uh...dogs

Post  DearWife on Mon 25 Oct 2010, 5:38 am

My husband came home today after helping out a client. He settled down and said to my son and I casually, "Oh yea, I didn't tell you what happened to me." I said, what happened? He said, "I was attacked by two dogs." I said, really? He said yes, but these were two itty-bitty dogs. He showed me how high they were from off the ground and said they were about the size of his shoe. One was a small white chihuahua, like the one that came to visit our dogs, and the other one was a mini doberman pinscher. He said when he got out of the car, he got his bag and started heading across the street to our clients house, when these two dogs ran up to him and started yapping and barking trying to run up on his pant legs. I said, "maybe they were smelling our dogs scent on your pants". He said he stopped and they began to circle him like sharks. He said he would have used his foot to kick them away but he didn't want to hurt them. He began to walk the more and they started barking and yapping again. He wondered how they were breathing since they didn't even seem to stop to catch a breath. He stopped again. They began circling like sharks again, it was at this point that people in the neighborhood started looking out their windows, and those outside were even pointing and laughing at what the dogs were doing. Then, he heard a man down the street shout, "Hey, you stop doing that...get back here!" So the dogs ran back to the man, apparently these were the man's dogs, but when they ran back to the man from his calling, they came running back to my husband. They started running up to my husband barking the more, but when he went forward towards them, they would jump on back. They did this repeatedly...barking and yapping and circling when my husband stopped walking. The client came out of his house with his hands on his hips standing on the porch looking and laughing at the dogs and what they were doing. When my husband got to the clients gate, he said the dogs saw his large fluffy cat, which when they saw it, was like, "Okay, let's go...our job is done here." And they walked on off. My husband said it was like they were spooked by the cat because it was much larger than them. He wished he had a camera on his phone so he could take a picture and show us since it was so funny.

Well, thought to share this here before I forgot about it. Wink

God Bless Smile

Grits

That's hilarious...wish it was on youtube...

Post  Grits on Mon 25 Oct 2010, 11:17 pm

...I don't like small dogs but that's all one of my daughters will have because she got knocked off her bike when she was about 10 by one of our neighbors Great Danes and now she hates big dogs...

...Right now she has a dachshund and a silkie terrier. The weinner dog is all hyper and I can't stand to be around it, but the terrier is more laid back.

I'm not a fan of little yapping dogs... Evil or Very Mad

Hey just thought of this...play this for your hubby...lol (I couldn't find a direct link to the song so you'll have to listen to the guys chat for a couple of minutes first...but it's worth the wait...lol)

http://radiotime.com/WebTuner.aspx?ProgramId=37706&TopicId=32350152&

LindaMarie

Re: Husband attacked by two...uh...dogs

Post  LindaMarie on Thu 28 Oct 2010, 2:36 pm

Chihuahuas and mini doberman pinscher can both be really mean little dogs. Walking my little dogs in the park one day and a lady was walking her mini dobie. It was a vicious little thing and she had to pick it up just so we could walk by.

I've got a little toy fox terrier and a pug. Both are very good natured dogs. Growing up we had a weiner dog and he was a mean little thing too. Bit me on the face and if we didn't lock him up when we left the house, he would pee on my mother's pillow every time! Laughing
    DearWife

Post  DearWife on Fri 29 Oct 2010, 3:45 am

Grits wrote:...I don't like small dogs but that's all one of my daughters will have because she got knocked off her bike when she was about 10 by one of our neighbors Great Danes and now she hates big dogs...

...Right now she has a dachshund and a silkie terrier. The weinner dog is all hyper and I can't stand to be around it, but the terrier is more laid back.

I'm not a fan of little yapping dogs... Evil or Very Mad

Hey just thought of this...play this for your hubby...lol (I couldn't find a direct link to the song so you'll have to listen to the guys chat for a couple of minutes first...but it's worth the wait...lol)

http://radiotime.com/WebTuner.aspx?ProgramId=37706&TopicId=32350152&

Hi Grits...I was trying to find a fast forward, but we eventually heard it...my son put his hand on his head like, what is she playing? lol. I was trying to find it on youtube but this is another version:

A couple of weeks back, a group of our neighbors were walking past our place when Mighty suddenly ran up to the gate and scared one of the guys...he jumped up and said, "I almost had a heart attack!" It's like he has subsonic hearing because we'll be in the back playing with him, then he'll stop, then charged to the front and start barking his head off. Silly dog.

DearWife

Post  DearWife on Fri 29 Oct 2010, 3:55 am

LindaMarie wrote:Chihuahuas and mini doberman pinscher can both be really mean little dogs. Walking my little dogs in the park one day and a lady was walking her mini dobie. It was a vicious little thing and she had to pick it up just so we could walk by.

I've got a little toy fox terrier and a pug. Both are very good natured dogs. Growing up we had a weiner dog and he was a mean little thing too. Bit me on the face and if we didn't lock him up when we left the house, he would pee on my mother's pillow every time! Laughing

Hi LindaMarie, when I was younger and hanging with friends after school, we'd pass by this house and this mini doberman would always bark at us when we'd walk by. It was such an itty bitty thing too but very vicious like you mentioned.

I like pugs, one of my friends used to have one, she was such a sweet dog. Ouch! I didn't think a weiner dog could be that mean, they look so cute walking down the street with their little legs, lol.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 19 Oct 2017, 6:10 pm