Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

Hands buzzing?

OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

Hands buzzing? Empty Hands buzzing?

Post  OregonGuy Fri 07 Jan 2011, 6:40 am

Palms of both hands buzzing for a few minutes this evening. 9:30 ish pm Portland time.

Lots of street lights going out around me in last few evenings. A few moments of short term memory loss too. A new symptom that one. I'm also feeling like I'm moving through air that is thick or space around me, what does on call it, ether? Somethings going on. Density. Energetic particles around us denser than usual?

Past few days I've found people in general very irritable, terrible driving manners, to the point where I'm wondering if some environmental effect is happening. Maybe just post holiday stuff? No idea.

Chemtrails being laid down on top of the clouds layers from what the satellite of PNW shows.

Only viewable in daylight:

http://sat.wrh.noaa.gov/satellite/showsat.php?wfo=pqr&area=west&type=vis&size=1

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:30 pm