Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

4 posters

SHTF WEEK: Friday's SUPERMOON

SonicSal
    SonicSal

SHTF WEEK:  Friday's SUPERMOON Empty SHTF WEEK: Friday's SUPERMOON

Post  SonicSal Sun 13 Feb 2011, 8:22 pm

I'm back, and SHTF week is back...along with all the other geopathic stress symptoms. Starting to experience the first initial aches and pains, thats only going to increase later in the week. I strongly suspect that something is going to BLOW probably around this Friday's SuperMoon weekend. Stay safe you all. I'll try and find a rock to crawl under in.
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

SHTF WEEK:  Friday's SUPERMOON Empty Mt St Helens

Post  OregonGuy Mon 14 Feb 2011, 8:26 pm

So that's why I was feeling eq flu. Sinus, ear ache, fatigue. Not to mention a week of GI stuff which cleared up two days ago. My prediction? More quakes at Mt St Helens because the fatigue and sinus isn't over yet.
    John Kettler

SHTF WEEK:  Friday's SUPERMOON Empty Don't forget the solar flare--my head can't!

Post  John Kettler Wed 16 Feb 2011, 11:07 pm

Adding to the general "excitement" is that the first solar flare of the new cycle has arrived--in the form of an M-class (www.n3kl.org) flare which beat my brains in but good. A dose of pain med didn't do anything right away, but I notice ~ two hours later my formerly brutal headache's now down to the dull roar level, no doubt helped by a great chiropractic session today. If http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/ is right, we may ultimately wind up with an X2, which would make the M-class flare look and feel anemic by comparison. Those of you sensitive to solar flares and geomagnetic storms would be well advised to find an Alpha-Biotics practitioner. That's how I got through the last Solar Maximum in 2000. The CME is 24-48 hours behind the flare/s, and it could cause a major geomagnetic storm, which can kill patients with ischemic heart disease unless special protective measures are employed.

John

Last edited by John Kettler on Wed 16 Feb 2011, 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed technical error and added more discussion)
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

SHTF WEEK:  Friday's SUPERMOON Empty My bio(woo woo) antenna is picking up something

Post  OregonGuy Fri 18 Feb 2011, 4:16 am

Around 8 pm Portland time, high energy hitting, nerves on edge and foggy headed, what a combo! Interesting to see what happens next. I'm guessing this is the arrival of sun particles from the CME.

Also reporting heightened ESP, knowing who is going to call before the phone rings and behavior of people around me before they exhibit the action they take. Street lights going out with regularity.

Weird seismo chirps from a Oregon mountain recorder:

http://www.pnsn.org/WEBICORDER/PNSN/HBO_SHZ_UW_--.2011021800.html
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

SHTF WEEK:  Friday's SUPERMOON Empty Re: SHTF WEEK: Friday's SUPERMOON

Post  SonicSal Fri 18 Feb 2011, 9:26 pm

Baja just BLEW:

Magnitude 5.1 - BAJA CALIFORNIA, MEXICO

Earthquake Details

* This event has been reviewed by a seismologist.

Magnitude 5.1
    Date-Time

* Friday, February 18, 2011 at 17:47:35 UTC
    * Friday, February 18, 2011 at 09:47:35 AM at epicenter
    * Time of Earthquake in other Time Zones

Location 32.047°N, 115.062°W
    Depth 15 km (9.3 miles) (poorly constrained)
    Region BAJA CALIFORNIA, MEXICO
    Distances

* 27 km (17 miles) S (171°) from Guadalupe Victoria, Baja California, Mexico
    * 53 km (33 miles) SSW (210°) from San Luis R�o Colorado, Sonora, Mexico
    * 57 km (36 miles) SSW (209°) from San Luis, AZ
    * 192 km (119 miles) ESE (106°) from Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico

Location Uncertainty horizontal +/- 4 km (2.5 miles); depth +/- 31.6 km (19.6 miles)
    Parameters Nph= 12, Dmin=47 km, Rmss=0.26 sec, Gp=270°,
    M-type=regional moment magnitude (Mw), Version=8
    Source

* California Integrated Seismic Net:
    * USGS Caltech CGS UCB UCSD UNR

Event ID ci14937372

I believe this is just for starters, what could eventually turn out to be a wild wacky weekend. bounce
    John Kettler

SHTF WEEK:  Friday's SUPERMOON Empty Why we should cancel today!

Post  John Kettler Fri 18 Feb 2011, 10:53 pm

Geomagnetic storm, M class flare combo's killing me www.n3kl.org, more disasters here http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/, and a witheringly cruel utter rejection of me by someone whom I care for deeply and to whom I've been nothing but loving, supportive and kind. All in all, an excellent set of reasons to cancel today. May tomorrow be better! It's 4:51 p.m. CST.

John
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Sat 19 Feb 2011, 10:11 pm

Don't know about you folks, but I'm crapping out this weekend. Can't wait for February to end PRONTO affraid
    John Kettler

SHTF WEEK:  Friday's SUPERMOON Empty I'm with you!

Post  John Kettler Mon 21 Feb 2011, 9:07 pm

SonicSal,

Am getting my brains beaten in, have a very unhappy middle and feel sad (Bulusan in the Philippines, most likely http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/ ), plus blocked, itching ears, slugged eyes and sockets, and GI pressure on my bladder's soaring. Spock's got me on both sides. Balance poor last two days. Feel exhausted, too. Mercifully, no solar flares or geomagnetic storms. Venting hard and deeply as of 3:07 p.m. CST.

John
    Sally Bee
    Sally Bee

Post  Sally Bee Mon 21 Feb 2011, 9:47 pm

Hey John feel your pain. Got a crushed back, poor balance, heavy body and exhausted.
    affraid
    John Kettler

SHTF WEEK:  Friday's SUPERMOON Empty Good calls! Awful to be right, though.

Post  John Kettler Tue 22 Feb 2011, 7:05 pm

In the Super Moon time frame, we've had, I think two eruptions, one in Japan (Shimoedake) and one in the Philippines (Bulusan) (evacuations, too), terrible storms in all kinds of places causing major evacuation, rising waters in the Marshalls, and now a fatal quake in New Zealand, killing 65. http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/ Before it hit, vision distortion for me was so severe that I could read the screen from three feet away through the bottom of my bifocals. Amazingly, I got almost a full night's sleep last night. Telepathy has been off the charts since yesterday, too. Brains are pretty beaten in, ditto neck and shoulders, but volcanic stuff is way down, though my eyes are still not great.

Sally Bee,

Sorry you're hurting, but I appreciate the feedback!

It's 1:05 p.m. CST.

John
    John Kettler

SHTF WEEK:  Friday's SUPERMOON Empty Murderous headache, cold for hours, sad--expect a substantial quake (6.5 and up)

Post  John Kettler Tue 22 Feb 2011, 11:12 pm

The pain is so bad I took an additional pain med dose to make it bearable (not there yet). My head's imploding at the temples and is being split fore and aft on top. Chills have somewhat abated, but my teeth and jaws ache. Feel really sad, and telepathy remains off the charts at unprecedented levels. It's 5:10 p.m. CST.

John
    Sally Bee
    Sally Bee

Post  Sally Bee Wed 23 Feb 2011, 12:31 am

Today like someone has the place between neck and shoulders in a vice grip plus tired stiff aching arms and poor balance.
    John are you getting telepathed by various beings or are you just seeing more people just picking up ideas before you say them?
    afro
    HapHazar

SHTF WEEK:  Friday's SUPERMOON Empty YES

Post  HapHazar Wed 23 Feb 2011, 7:39 pm

My head's imploding at the temples and is being split fore and aft on top. Chills have somewhat abated, but my teeth and jaws ache.

--------------------

YES!~ Exactly, John! Yesterday, allllllll dayyyyyyy longggggg.
    Plus the teeth and jaws.

God Bless, everyone.
    HH
    John Kettler

SHTF WEEK:  Friday's SUPERMOON Empty With you!

Post  John Kettler Wed 23 Feb 2011, 8:22 pm

Sally Bee,

Please be extra careful on stairs, escalators, etc. Several of us have taken nasty spills when Earth energies upset our balance. As for the telepathy, it consisted of several long conversations with the person I care deeply about who'd previously lashed out and utterly rejected me when I'd done nothing wrong. Received massive and repeated apologies. Am waiting to see whether promised corrective action in outer reality occurs before concluding I was actually "talking" to the right person. Apparently, this is a real problem in telepathic communication. I, too, have the Spock pinch thing, sore neck and the aching arms, despite extensive exercise earlier and a hot shower.

HapHazar,

Sorry you're in this boat! Also have what you have, but not quite as intense. Was sorely tempted to stay in bed all day, and the rain which hasn't released yet, supposed to be tonight, is making my head swell internally and dragging down my energy. Feel crummy! It's 2:18 p.m. CST, and I'm venting and feel sad. Middle's none too happy, either.

Hang in, everyone!

John
    HapHazar

SHTF WEEK:  Friday's SUPERMOON Empty yep, again today

Post  HapHazar Wed 23 Feb 2011, 10:09 pm

John,
    Everything you described for today, too. We must be in the same time zone or something. LOL

Very interesting about the telepathy, maybe you were speaking to that person's higher self. Personal relationships also take a beating when your body is constantly in pain.

God Bless Us All.
    HH
    John Kettler

SHTF WEEK:  Friday's SUPERMOON Empty No major quakes, but mauled past 3 a.m. CST and repeatedly awakened 8:25 a.m. on

Post  John Kettler Fri 25 Feb 2011, 7:27 pm

Considering the epic, agonizing, frozen pounding I took later, I'm glad I spent much of the day either listening to chill out music while relaxing or passed out altogether. This helped get me through a really gruesome night of what felt like intense Earth convulsions, yet there's no big quake, so maybe these were plates moving before releasing. Head's imploding again, area between shoulder blades is in spasm and fiery, and vision's off as of 1:25 p.m. CST. Right ear's blocked, itches and and is starting to hurt. too.

John
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

SHTF WEEK:  Friday's SUPERMOON Empty No chemtrails yet why do I feel flushed of energy?

Post  OregonGuy Fri 25 Feb 2011, 10:21 pm

Hi John,

Thanks for posting your symptoms today. Comforting in a strange way to know others are sensitive to energy weirdness.

Since this morning I have napped two hours and feel like every cell in my body is fighting off an infection. So I guess either I will get sick or some external event will occur.

Hope neither happens.

Was there a solar burst today?
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Sat 26 Feb 2011, 12:08 am

I think most of us here, are hoping for some kind of immediate release to put an abrupt end to these insane geopathic stress symptoms. Like I mentioned before, I wanna see February END ASAP.
    John Kettler

SHTF WEEK:  Friday's SUPERMOON Empty Cold, clobbered, sad, green around the gills=Somebody's in big trouble!

Post  John Kettler Sun 27 Feb 2011, 11:00 pm

This is brutal, despite extended session flat on back with chill out music while shivering fully dressed and under a blanket. The craziness continues at The Extinction Protocol with hail in Lahore, Pakistan and Iceland's convulsing under some 400 quakes near a volcano, to name but a few. http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/ Was so exhausted I slept straight through today until the alarm went off and then nearly didn't get out of bed, a condition enhanced by leaden, about to rain skies. Venting hard and feel awful as of 4:59 p.m. PST. Neck's sore and stiff, too.

John

John Kettler

SHTF WEEK:  Friday's SUPERMOON Empty Downhill since--under rocket assist! 9:14 p.m. CST

Post  John Kettler Mon 28 Feb 2011, 3:19 am

If it was bad before, it's ghastly now, not withstanding taking more pain med. Third Eye and top of skull running fore and aft are killing me. Eyes and sockets are throbbing, teeth and jaws ache, with some teeth feeling like they're about to crack. Neck's much worse, and entire centerline of back and butt ache. Venting long and hard. Would probably feel even worse were it not for an excellent miso slamon, brown rice and vegetable dinner, plus my old ally dark chocolate. Telepathy continues!

John
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Mon 28 Feb 2011, 11:22 am

I'll have to extend my SHTF window for this week as well....with the New Moon coming up this Friday on the 5th. SHTF WEEK:  Friday's SUPERMOON Smiley-shit-hits-the-fan
    John Kettler

SHTF WEEK:  Friday's SUPERMOON Empty Massive purging on all levels 12:30 p.m. CST on (now 3:32 p.m. CST n/t

Post  John Kettler Mon 28 Feb 2011, 9:33 pm

n/t

Last edited by John Kettler on Mon 28 Feb 2011, 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : removed extra digit in time listed)
    John Kettler

SHTF WEEK:  Friday's SUPERMOON Empty Very stressful day!!! Blowups, anyone?

Post  John Kettler Tue 01 Mar 2011, 11:14 pm

The process of getting ready to meet my rehab counselor was stressful (hate paperwork, plus reconstructing a life from fragmentary records is a pain, never mind dealing with Mr. Just So), the meeting became stressful when my brother, not liking the way I was doing things, jumped in, then I got "counseled" on the way home on my various perceived failings. Once back, this was followed by a peremptory demand to call my therapist right then and arrange to have a psych eval report prepared forthwith to get the rehab ball rolling. I was fried and said I wanted to go for a walk. Withering comment followed, then raised voice (gentle remonstration here failed), then shouting. My brother flat out lost it. Interestingly, we have a full blown geomagnetic storm raging http://www.n3kl.org/sun/noaa.html , Mood Alert is 7.5 and warns of the escalating likelihood of personal confrontations, and the computer barely works, despite having been unplugged and charge dissipated yesterday. Am getting creamed: imploding skull, sadness, Spock pinches, stiff, sore neck, slugged yes and sockets, blocked, itching ears, sore sciatics, nerviness in all extremities, etc. Am also somewhat cold, quite drained and am venting some. Feel icky. It's 5:11 p.m. CST.

John
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Wed 02 Mar 2011, 12:13 am

A kick-ass SUPERMOON is coming up on the 19th, so there will be NO relief for this month whatsoever. affraid
    Sally Bee
    Sally Bee

Post  Sally Bee Wed 02 Mar 2011, 3:12 am

John so sorry you aren't loved more by those around you. I am in a lot of pain as well from my neck all the way down my back. Hugs. albino

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:28 pm