Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

4 posters

SHTF WEEK: Friday's SUPERMOON

John Kettler

SHTF WEEK:  Friday's SUPERMOON - Page 3 Empty Add a major, ongoing eruption ~5 p.m. CST

Post  John Kettler Sat 12 Mar 2011, 11:37 pm

This on a day with heavy flooding in New Jersey, a bus bisected in the Bronx, a terrorist bombing in Israel and the death toll in Japan, which is still convulsing hugely, at probably 10,000 with radiation leaks to boot. The eruption wasn't fun, but what's happening to my head right now (imploding big time) is far worse. Venting hard and deeply. Gasping in pain, running hot and about to cry. It's 5:36 pm. CST.

John
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

SHTF WEEK:  Friday's SUPERMOON - Page 3 Empty Re: SHTF WEEK: Friday's SUPERMOON

Post  SonicSal Sun 13 Mar 2011, 1:51 pm

SHTF WEEK:  Friday's SUPERMOON - Page 3 Police-04-june

Well its here, this is it: EXTREME SUPERMOON SHTF WEEK. According to the AccuWeather forecast article, the geocosmic shock window will fall (+/- 3 days around the SuperMoon date of March 19th. So the window begins this Wednesday and ending on Tuesday the 22nd. I'll have to be coping with my own personal geopathics that is surely coming like a runaway train later in the week. Take care.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4ESUfApyMU

_
    John Kettler

SHTF WEEK:  Friday's SUPERMOON - Page 3 Empty Shinmoedake volcano blew after the 8.9,so that's probably what I reported feeling earlier

Post  John Kettler Sun 13 Mar 2011, 6:39 pm

http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/ Volcano had been quiet since March 1. No solar flares or geomagnetic storms, but the aftershocks continue unabated. Feel drained and sad. It's 1:37 p.m. CDT.

SonicSal,

Interesting vid! Hang in!

John

John Kettler

SHTF WEEK:  Friday's SUPERMOON - Page 3 Empty Expect big, nasty event--possibly as early as tomorrow

Post  John Kettler Mon 14 Mar 2011, 7:41 pm

Hours of deep freeze, intense sadness which isn't my own, imploded skull, flaring back, fiery sciatics and sore,stiff neck tell the seismic tale (likely 7 or greater). The counterpoint will be a strong eruption. Have slugged eyes and sockets, plus aching teeth, cheekbones and jaws, plus guts in uproar to prove it. Am expecting mass trauma and/or mass casualties from the imminent event or events. It's 2:41 p.m. CDT.

John
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

SHTF WEEK:  Friday's SUPERMOON - Page 3 Empty Feel like crap II

Post  OregonGuy Fri 18 Mar 2011, 12:29 am

OK based on the last time I felt this way it's time for another earth adventure, usually unpleasant. Two to four days out. Huge woozie wave two days ago.
    John Kettler

SHTF WEEK:  Friday's SUPERMOON - Page 3 Empty Cold, torn to pieces, stuff off the charts, eruption in progress!

Post  John Kettler Fri 18 Mar 2011, 9:27 pm

No large quake, but many smaller ones and in diverse regions, suggesting seismicity is spreading. Brains beaten in, having vision issues, eyes and sockets slugged, bladder pressure, aching neck and Spock pinch sites. Venting hard, long and deeply. Feel awful and have been doing lots of crying since a bit after 4 p.m. CDT. Eruption continues, but I'm really waiting for a big quake or quakes to hit and soon. This report bears careful reading http://www.realnewsreporter.com/?p=843&sms_ss=facebook&at_xt=4d7de618b9d75fb7%2C0 particularly in conjunction with this http://alligatorfarm.wordpress.com/2011/01/28/floodmap-nle2011/ Middle back's fiery as of 4:27 p.m. local.

John

John Kettler

SHTF WEEK:  Friday's SUPERMOON - Page 3 Empty Awakened by 6.1 off Honshu at 4:56 a.m. CDT and repeatedly since-- 11 a.m.

Post  John Kettler Sat 19 Mar 2011, 4:28 pm

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/usc00026q2.php Since I didn't get to sleep until after 2:30 a.m., that wasn't fun at all, leaving me thrashed. No big quake yet, but I'm expecting one. The Extinction Protocol shows Karangetang and Shimoedake have both blown in a big way, in one instance, trapping some 40 people in the lava flows. Am worn out, despite hugs from recently arrived loving relatives. It's 11:27 a.m. here.

John
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Sun 20 Mar 2011, 8:24 am

SHTF WEEK:  Friday's SUPERMOON - Page 3 Article-1367956-0B40318800000578-693_636x442
    John Kettler

SHTF WEEK:  Friday's SUPERMOON - Page 3 Empty Lull's over! Rapidly worsening pulverization since ~4 p.m. CDT

Post  John Kettler Mon 21 Mar 2011, 9:56 pm

Got a few days off from really heavy symptoms, and some hugs from visiting relatives, but that time has now passed, leaving me in the Earth/Moon soup--headfirst. Brains are beaten in, hard to think. Upper and middle back are burning. Spock pinch sites are in spasm, neck's stiff and sore, and eyes and sockets feel slugged, with both ears blocked. Bladder's taking a beating from soaring internal pressure, and there's been a marked purging trend in several ways. Feel quite verklempt, too. It's 4:54 p.m. CDT, and venting has begun. Teeth and jaws ache. Am expecting a major quake and volcanics very soon.

John
    John Kettler

SHTF WEEK:  Friday's SUPERMOON - Page 3 Empty And here they are!!!

Post  John Kettler Tue 22 Mar 2011, 5:04 pm

6.6 off E coast of Honshu http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/usc00028pe.php 6.4 near E coast of Honshu http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/usc00028qt.php 6.6 off E coast of Honshu http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/usc00028qz.php 6.0 southern Mid-Atlantic Ridge http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/usc00028tu.php That's over 16 MT equivalent in red quakes alone for Honshu, with many more from the slew of high 5s and 4s hitting the same area. http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/quakes_all.php Judging from the way I feel presently, more to come and soon. It's 12:03 p.m. CDT.

John

Last edited by John Kettler on Tue 22 Mar 2011, 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Left out several URLs and clarifying remarks)
    John Kettler

SHTF WEEK:  Friday's SUPERMOON - Page 3 Empty CNN reports 6.5 near Sendai; seismically cold for hours here and getting worse

Post  John Kettler Mon 28 Mar 2011, 2:32 am

There's another big event or event string very close in time. Have beaten in brains and hous of chills to prove it. Also, almost stayed in bed today rather than get up, being thrashed. It's 9:32 p.m. CDT.

John

John Kettler

SHTF WEEK:  Friday's SUPERMOON - Page 3 Empty Massive purge in progress, trick knee, loads of symptoms

Post  John Kettler Mon 28 Mar 2011, 6:18 pm

Something big is happening/about to happen. Left knee is massively trick (usually right) and barely, painfully works. Crying rivers, stuff off charts, lots of nose blowing and coughing, but doesn't feel volcanic. Head's imploding at temples and is wedged on centerline; ears are are blocked and ache, eyes and sockets slugged. Pressure on bladder. Neck and shoulders in spasm, hurts to sit. Venting hard and deeply. Cold despite layers of warm clothes head to toe. It's 1:17 p.m. CDT.

John
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

SHTF WEEK:  Friday's SUPERMOON - Page 3 Empty Jupiter opposes Saturn near 2 pm today Portland time

Post  OregonGuy Mon 28 Mar 2011, 7:05 pm

Hi John,

I'm picking up on something pending too. FYI astrology timing for something, also seeing grid pattern clouds in southern Oregon, if you animate the images the grid nodes remain stationary, that's HAARP at work or something.

http://www.nrlmry.navy.mil/sat-bin/display10.cgi?SIZE=full&PHOT=yes&AREA=pacific/eastern/wash_oregon&PROD=vis&TYPE=ssmi&NAV=epac_westcoast&DISPLAY=Latest&ARCHIVE=Latest&CGI=epac_westcoast.cgi&CURRENT=20091024.1230.goes11.vis.x.wash_oregon.x.jpg&MOSAIC_SCALE=25

The grid is a very tight mesh.

John Kettler

SHTF WEEK:  Friday's SUPERMOON - Page 3 Empty More intense symptoms than yesterday Large event/s imminent

Post  John Kettler Tue 29 Mar 2011, 10:16 pm

While I was able to walk today, it's now both knees which are trick. Head's smashed in, eye and socket pain are intense. Flayed raw emotionally, venting hard and deeply, with very upset middle. Neck's stiff and sore, Spock pinch sites screaming. Frozen for hours, deeply sad, don't know what to do, feel overwhelmed and desperately crave relief and release. Symptoms are blowing through pain meds. It's 5"16 p.m. CDT.

John
    John Kettler

SHTF WEEK:  Friday's SUPERMOON - Page 3 Empty Big symptoms; but only low 6s= main event yet to come!?

Post  John Kettler Wed 30 Mar 2011, 7:44 pm

Oregon Guy,

This is the only explanation that makes sense to me, having been mauled for hours two afternoons and nights running now with no big event to show for it. Am open to possibility that otherwise major events are being at least partially nullified by exotic means. Freezing here (hands like ice), with lit up back and throbbing skull as of 2:43 p.m. CDT. Hang in!

John
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Thu 31 Mar 2011, 7:19 pm

Getting CLOBBERED by the upcoming New Moon tomorrow. Also think something is about to BLOW this weekend.
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

SHTF WEEK:  Friday's SUPERMOON - Page 3 Empty HEAT on head/face

Post  OregonGuy Thu 31 Mar 2011, 7:48 pm

12:44 Portland time, just started about 15 minutes ago. My face, head feels like I'm standing near a fire style of radiant heat only it's coming from above indoors. No heater on roof, sky, insulation, then wood that's it.

Crazy looking herring bone clouds all over Northwest on satellite right now. What on earth is going on?

Geo magnetic spike right now? http://geomag.usgs.gov/realtime/0_no_javascript.xml
    John Kettler

SHTF WEEK:  Friday's SUPERMOON - Page 3 Empty 6.4 in Fiji and 6.2 in Japan Still waiting for main event/s Maulled again!

Post  John Kettler Thu 31 Mar 2011, 7:49 pm

Managed a full exercise routine today and got some marketing work done, too, but am now getting clobbered and will have to start piling on garments to avoid freezing. Left shin feels kicked. Again, not much came in on the seismic front, but I am experiencing some signs of flow, both internally and in my outer circumstances. http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/usc0002fen.php http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/usc0002fj4.php Red quakes amount to around 6 MT nuclear equivalent. Brains beaten in, guts not happy, bladder under attack, neck stiff and sore. It's 2:48 p.m. CDT.

John
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

SHTF WEEK:  Friday's SUPERMOON - Page 3 Empty Sun related?

Post  OregonGuy Fri 01 Apr 2011, 4:51 am

Hi John,

Something happened to the Sun on 3/30/11 to 3/31/11. Maybe this is what's been bugging us? Look at this site and you'll see what I mean.

http://iswa.gsfc.nasa.gov:8080/IswaSystemWebApp/iSWACygnetStreamer?timestamp=2038-01-23+00%3A44%3A00&window=-1&cygnetId=261

Have to report a dimension shift a day ago. Afternoon/evening time in Portland. Didn't know the Sun did something then, just had another 'knowing' moment that everything changed. Light quality is one sign of the shift for me and other senses.

On going physical symptoms include anxiety, super drowsy yet unable to sleep well, thyroid swollen or just throat. Hopefully it's isn't radiation fallout but who knows.

Just waiting for the climax or anti climax which I would prefer.
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Fri 01 Apr 2011, 8:41 am

I sure as hell would like to see the current Schumann Resonance Charts. They use to have a few reporting stations, but guess its all gone now. I gotta go and brew myself a concoction:

OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

SHTF WEEK:  Friday's SUPERMOON - Page 3 Empty A hot drink

Post  OregonGuy Fri 01 Apr 2011, 4:20 pm

Wow, Cayenne pepper for breakfast? I think I'll give it a try. Also going to start using food grade Diatomaceous earth, it is suppose to get rid of heavy metals and also good against radiation.

Thanks SonicSal for the video.
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Fri 01 Apr 2011, 4:36 pm

I might try to combine a quarter teaspoon of tumeric as well. I'll see how that goes down. Here's something else that Big Pharma Bad Karma doesn't want you to know about:

Curing with Cayenne: The Untold Story

_
    John Kettler

SHTF WEEK:  Friday's SUPERMOON - Page 3 Empty That didn't look good!

Post  John Kettler Fri 01 Apr 2011, 5:28 pm

Oregon Guy,

Hope you feel better--whatever's triggering it! Was torn to pieces from ~2-2:30 a.m. CDT, but haven't checked the lists yet. Feel as though I was hit by a train! It's 12:27 p.m. CDT. Will continue my report in the April SHTF thread.

John

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 8:02 am