Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

DearWife

.......... Empty ..........

Post  DearWife Sat 16 Apr 2011, 7:42 am

Last edited by DearWife on Sat 06 Jul 2019, 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    beejean
    beejean

.......... Empty The Paris dream of DearWife

Post  beejean Sun 17 Apr 2011, 1:20 pm

DearWife wrote:This evening, I remembered this dream I had, and when I remembered the dream, I remembered also what Jesus said.

In a dream, I was over the earth which looked like a globe where one could move the earth around with a hand. I saw as an asteroid was flying..

“wrath. Every isle fled away, and the mountains were not found. And there fell a great hail, as it had been out of heaven upon the men, and the men blasphemed God: because of the plague of the hail, for it was great and the plague of it sore.”

"And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars: and in the earth the people shall be in such perplexity, that they shall not tell which way to turn themselves. The sea and the waters shall roar, and mens hearts shall fail them for fear, When these things begin to come to pass: then look up, and lift up your heads for your redemption draweth nigh."

Today we have many people waking up to destruction because of the tornadoes (accompanied by hail). I'm sorry that your dream took you to a disaster in Paris that evening. You are right in foreseeing that the calamities of an asteroid and the possible uneven weather can far exceed the other man-made calamities -- at least in swiftness and unpredictability. I was commenting on the toll of the slow cancerous exposures of the northern animals (outside in the elements every day) from the cloud of radioactive particles blowing across the northern hemisphere now, but the inexorable pace of that may be overtaken by the rapid onset of the sudden booming of further disasters from space. Thank you for writing this down. It has moved me out of my societal contemplations of the Sodom-type panoply of corruption I've been seeing reported everywhere in the news. As I mentioned on Earth Groans, for 20 long years I've viewed an astrology writer named R. Nolle describe the pull of the Full Moon making close approaches and exerting pulls on emotions and the planet, the "supermoon" he has named it. (Not because the moon is Super, but because the effects of the moon on the crust and oceans is big.) Today, I notice 11 severe weather alerts here in Massachusetts - as everyone in coastal communities is being warned of a large tidal push with possible flooding. The scientists understand tides but disclaim "the supermoon", but R. Nolle is more frequently correct in predicting because, probably, of gravitational and other interplanetary pulls that we don't really understand but that we can observe in action and he has taken notice of and tracked by matching events that often happen when such an phenomenon as the close approach of the moon combined with other angular gravitational line-ups of the planets creates a pull. We call that astrology and it is a type of folkloric predictions because one can only fall back on tracking coincidences and eventful happenings when we don't understand these forces. How much more will the sudden impact of huge galactic events and asteroids impact us, when we can't even understand some cycles we are being repetitively naturally subjected to? I notice that you indeed capture the description of the wailing after the asteroid... but imagine the precursor as the disaster nears and uneasiness amongst the population grows. I think we are seeing the French in a disturbance of dealing with the situation in Libya, Algeria, Morocco and the growing tensions with the North African peoples in their own countryside so there is definitely much brewing aside from the possibility of a large horrible disastrous striking at Paris.

May you have a little peace on this Sabbath ---this description you have written must make you feel like poor Bernadette Soubirous of Lourdes -- the fright of the sudden disaster welling up in the dream only relieved by turning to the reassurance that "As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen"

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 6:54 am