Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

3 posters

May's SHTF Geophysical SHOCK WINDOW

John Kettler

May's SHTF Geophysical SHOCK WINDOW - Page 2 Empty Judging by my disastrous day....

Post  John Kettler Sun 22 May 2011, 3:59 am

Somebody's in big trouble! Everything went wrong, then I pranged the car getting into the driveway after the debacle of a day. This kind of thing has long preceded major destructive events. It's 10:59 p.m. CDT.

John
    beejean
    beejean

May's SHTF Geophysical SHOCK WINDOW - Page 2 Empty Link to earhtwatchers post for May 21 on BoppinA

Post  beejean Sun 22 May 2011, 5:31 pm

John Kettler wrote:Somebody's in big trouble! Everything went wrong, then I pranged the car getting into the driveway after the debacle of a day. This kind of thing has long preceded major destructive events. It's 10:59 p.m. CDT.

VOLCANO ICELAND Grimsvotn May 21 2011:

Grimsvotn BoppinA Earthwatch board

Dear John,
    I'm sorry Crying or Very sad you had a day for the record-books. My whole day yesterday (like today) was filled with ear-tones. I can tell it was much "worser" than average when you write in the most abbreviated way. Your instincts were correct, however, and I posted about the volcanic eruption on earthwatchers. Hope that today's better.
    John Kettler

May's SHTF Geophysical SHOCK WINDOW - Page 2 Empty Japan got hit some more, but the main event is devastating U.S. weather

Post  John Kettler Mon 23 May 2011, 2:10 am

The signs and portents were correct, with large scale havoc and devastation. Joplin, Missouri looks bombed, with numerous injured and unknown numbers of fatalities, and that's just one place hit by a gigantic storm front sweeping across the land. It's 9:08 p.m. CDT, and the heavens opened up and poured rain and wind here. My head's killing me, and I feel great sadness, so there may be more destruction yet to come.

John

SonicSal
    SonicSal

May's SHTF Geophysical SHOCK WINDOW - Page 2 Empty Re: May's SHTF Geophysical SHOCK WINDOW

Post  SonicSal Mon 23 May 2011, 6:51 am

May's SHTF Geophysical SHOCK WINDOW - Page 2 61808151

Yep, Joplin got cleaned out last night. What a Face
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

May's SHTF Geophysical SHOCK WINDOW - Page 2 Empty Re: May's SHTF Geophysical SHOCK WINDOW

Post  SonicSal Mon 23 May 2011, 11:31 pm

EPICALLY CLOBBERED affraid
    John Kettler

May's SHTF Geophysical SHOCK WINDOW - Page 2 Empty Survived two nasty weather walls locally the other night, but am getting clobbered by an apparent volcanic eruption since ~1 p.m. CDT

Post  John Kettler Thu 26 May 2011, 7:51 pm

Featured intense pain, whole body, cold, enormous purging and profuse tears, not to mention telepathic overdrive. Lasted a bout an hour, but I'm still taking a terrible beating--right through the pain med. Skull's smashed in, spiking in multiple extremities, aching teeth and jaws, flaring back, aching eyes and sockets, lots of GI pressure and activity. Combo symptoms! It's 2:49 p.m. CDT, and I'm about to cry. Feel green around the gills, too.

John
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Thu 26 May 2011, 9:50 pm

May's SHTF Geophysical SHOCK WINDOW - Page 2 Ul_WEATHER0136+Z

This is definitely.....SHTF TRAILER TRASH WEATHER May's SHTF Geophysical SHOCK WINDOW - Page 2 Smiley-shit-hits-the-fan

http://www.heraldtimesonline.com/stories/2011/05/26/news.416861.sto

_
    John Kettler

May's SHTF Geophysical SHOCK WINDOW - Page 2 Empty This is big! Had to break out antinausea med, have a smoothie for dinner, blown up like a balloon, etc.

Post  John Kettler Fri 27 May 2011, 12:04 am

Wherever this apparent volcano is, and even though it's ripped me up but good and triggered all sorts of purging, it's building to something truly spectacular, as evidenced by the evisceration in progress, normally loose pants squeezing me hard, smoothie for dinner so I could eat at all, and internal pressure and pain like you wouldn't believe. It's 7:04 p.m. CDT

John
    John Kettler

May's SHTF Geophysical SHOCK WINDOW - Page 2 Empty Volcanic Kaboom! Time was ~1 a.m. CDT May 29

Post  John Kettler Sun 29 May 2011, 5:27 pm

Felt so bad earlier that I had to take an antinausea pill to able to eat dinner, this after spending much of the day upstairs chilling out and resting. Dinner was great, but I felt crummy later and went to bed early, only to be treated to a powerful full-blown eruption series that ran from ~1-1:30+, definitely screwing up my sleeping plans: the full panoply of a surface eruption. As if that weren't enough, I woke inexplicably at 7:51 a.m. Local and was in and out of consciousness thereafter, cold through much of it, despite heavy covers. It's 12:24 p.m. CDT. and something's gearing up, as seen in blurred vision, aching eyes, sore back and neck, not to mention temples trying to mate. Venting too.

John
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Sun 29 May 2011, 6:04 pm

Me too. affraid

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 5:20 am