Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

4 posters

July's SHTF Shock Windows

beejean
    beejean

July's SHTF Shock Windows - Page 2 Empty Re: July's SHTF Shock Windows

Post  beejean Fri 22 Jul 2011, 1:14 am

John Kettler wrote:This is getting old, ... Former is big time plate grinding, but oth ears are blocked and itch inside, so volcanics, too.

John

hello,
    i'm replying to message notes from you, John K., from the 20th instead of discussing what you mentioned today. That whole ear blockage and itching you mentioned showed up for me last night tongue (Remember, the jet stream is pushing its effects from your area toward my area).

All of a sudden, over here where the sun rises earliest in North America, we had a bubble of humidity come through that upped the night temp and resulted in ear blockage, nose itching, and sudden running to refresh my tissue supply right in the middle of the early morning hours today before the cerise color even showed itself to the east. I am just wondering what REALLY is resulting from these volcanic ash blows across the continent. Just my two cents. I'm sorry to hear that nothing is letting up in intensity over there in cattle country. Hope you feel better soon.
    John Kettler

July's SHTF Shock Windows - Page 2 Empty Woke up 8:28 a.m. CDT; feel like I was hit by two trucks, cold, agitated, feel weird

Post  John Kettler Fri 22 Jul 2011, 5:41 pm

Woke up early, again, but this allowed me to get the check out for the yard crew, which wouldn't have happened if I'd slept through. Feel as though I could sleep for a month, but efforts have been hindered by hammering across the way, package deliveries, etc. Can barely see to type, and the crusher field's in effect. Have hunched, aching back and Spock pinched shoulders to prove it. Venting hard and deeply as of 12:24 pm.

beejean,

For me, ear blockage, itching in the ear canal, slugged eyes and sockets w/wo radiating pain into cheekbones, jaws and teeth, plus GI issues, are all tied to inbound volcanic events. You seem to be describing some sort of reaction on your end to all the ash and sulphur dioxide released by all the eruptions lately. Recommend you start reading The Extinction Protocol: 2012 and Beyond for a much better sense of what's really happening on the planet. http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/ The planet is in enormous upheaval, and we are being lied to by omission and commission, that is deliberate suppression of whole categories of information, such as the reactor in Nebraska and the huge disparity between what NEIC reports and what's actually hit and where as far as quakes go. Replay this to see what I mean as far as the latter. https://www.youtube.com/user/dutchsinse#p/u/0/vb11IJSdo6M It's been brutal here on the temp and humidity fronts, and we really need rain to get some relief. time and again the thunderheads build up and fail to deliver. Appreciate the kind thoughts and hope whatever's going on there clears.

John
    John Kettler

July's SHTF Shock Windows - Page 2 Empty Believe cataclysm imminent--"heard" the word several times Saturday

Post  John Kettler Sun 24 Jul 2011, 5:31 am

After days on end of seismic and volcanic mauling, not to mention morning after morning of wrecked sleep, I caught a break. Slept through until ~11:45 a.m. CDT, even missing the Honshu 6.4. Inner guidance today was "the less you do today, the happier you'll be," so I took it easy today. Got some things done, including acquiring a new client, but didn't push myself. I think whatever's coming is going to be a huge energy hit, and a friend offered a strong candidate--an Indonesian island with 33,000 people on it, a volcano that's restive, and no way to evacuate the people. Pyroclastic flow would wipe out all of them. That would definitely fulfill the cataclysm warning and account for the days on end of buildup and relative quiet today. It may be there or somewhere else, but a very big hammer's about to come down--hard and soon. I fully expect mass trauma and mass casualties. A further indicator is that nothing fills me up, and even dark chocolate hasn't taken the edge off.

On a lighter note, welcome back socalshakin! It's 12:28 a.m. CDT Sunday.

John
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Tue 26 Jul 2011, 10:30 am

Welcome to raging geopathics Act II. This week promises to be an epic SHTF window with the new moon coming up this weekend on the 30th. Expecting geocosmic blowups from seismic to storms....and man-made financial meltdowns. Gonna be some week. What a Face
    John Kettler

July's SHTF Shock Windows - Page 2 Empty Already some week!!!

Post  John Kettler Tue 26 Jul 2011, 5:45 pm

SonicSal,

My sister-in-law was out of town for about a month, during which she visited friends in Chicago, visited her daughter in Phoenix, then headed out to Sedona, Arizona to help her husband put together their beautiful red rock view home. I figured she'd come home relaxed and refreshed. More like barely got back and was spoiling for a fight! Mercifully, the first round was short, after which things calmed down and rational discussions were held, but last night, she flew into multiple tirades, her face changed color and her eyes bulged as she basically flayed me alive. Mood Alert certainly got that one right!

Under current tasking, I'm supposed to spend half my time looking for a CPA, half looking for housing, immediately find a job to replace the tutoring job which didn't start right away, like that was my fault, spend half my time working on my business, write not one but now two business plans (was working on one for State of Texas rehab agency, but my counselor retired on no notice, and the agreement was to use that plan's rough draft to obtain a new computer, software,iPhones, etc. for my emerging E-book business and to backstop the main marketing business, which is beginning to take off) and read THE E-MYTH REVISITED and THE PORTABLE MBA ON ENTREPRENEURSHIP.See any problem there? The reading assignments are courtesy of her husband, who thought I was doing nothing after having secured the tutoring job and took a chunk out of me because of his ignorance and assumptions. Was he surprised when I confronted him and informed him I'd personally secured several contracts (one from the tutoring franchisees) and that we were putting systems into place which prospects welcomed, customers loved and would be cash cows for us. Despite the maulings the planet handed out, while she was gone I was super productive, felt useful and good about myself, not to mention optimistic. In less than two days, I've gone from feeling great about myself to more like a whipped, micromanaged, frequently yelled at and unwanted dog. Depending on her mood, I totally deserve all the government support I'm getting or I should apparently being working 60 hours a week, despite being officially classified as disabled. Based on my discussions with my brother, I thought I was back to the end of the year for a departure date, but the tirade queen is adamant I'm gone by the end of September. She wants me to be independent, yet insists someone else manage my money, stand on my own two feet while being utterly subservient to her every wish/order, comply without any mouthing off or backtalk. Any wings I grow are ripped out bodily, my legs are sawn off, and she rejects every idea I propose. She also is trying to tell me how to run my businesses--having never had one herself! As a great SF book was titled, I HAVE NO MOUTH, BUT I MUST SCREAM. Very accurate characterization of my present state. Unsurprisingly, the savaging forced me to take a chill pill, a pain med, spend an hour on the phone with a friend and really screwed up getting to sleep later. She greeted me today as though nothing ever happened. Gah!!! It's 12:47 pm. CDT.

John

Given the extreme reactivity she's exhibiting, I feel a) she's got major issues having nothing to do with me, but I'm a safe target and b) that this kind of behavior is a bellwether for a large, destructive event. Worse, I'm going to have to figure out a way to set some boundaries without pitched out on my ear, especially if my brother feels I've disrespected his wife. She can lash out, but I can't reply in kind, and she's attacking a person with multiple disabilities and is probably deemed a senior citizen under the law, making her a bully and a coward.
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Tue 26 Jul 2011, 6:22 pm

This is only the beginning. What a Face

Magnitude 5.9 - GULF OF CALIFORNIA

Earthquake Details

This event has been reviewed by a seismologist.

Magnitude 5.9
    Date-Time

Tuesday, July 26, 2011 at 17:44:21 UTC
    Tuesday, July 26, 2011 at 11:44:21 AM at epicenter

Location 25.186°N, 109.550°W
    Depth 10.2 km (6.3 miles)
    Region GULF OF CALIFORNIA
    Distances 86 km (53 miles) SW of Los Mochis, Sinaloa, Mexico
    138 km (85 miles) NNE of La Paz, Baja California Sur, Mexico
    142 km (88 miles) WSW of Guamuchil, Sinaloa, Mexico
    947 km (588 miles) SSE of PHOENIX, Arizona
    Location Uncertainty horizontal +/- 17.7 km (11.0 miles); depth +/- 2.8 km (1.7 miles)
    Parameters NST=359, Nph=363, Dmin=358.4 km, Rmss=1.66 sec, Gp=162°,
    M-type=teleseismic moment magnitude (Mw), Version=9
    Source

Magnitude: USGS NEIC (WDCS-D)

Event ID usc00054fu
    John Kettler

July's SHTF Shock Windows - Page 2 Empty KOed last night; bedridden most of today freezing, roasting and now, feeling nauseous

Post  John Kettler Wed 27 Jul 2011, 9:17 pm

Haven't looked at NEIC or Extinction Protocol to see what might've hit, but this was a really bad day, on the heels of being knocked out for about half an hour last night while watching TV. Woke up early, was in and out of consciousness until the alarm went off, hit the head and returned to bed, only to be greeted with freezing and roasting simultaneously, which went on until past 3:30 p.m. CDT. Now, I'm just cold, but feel nauseous despite a light meal of smoothie and pie, so have taken my antinausea med. Venting hard and deeply.

John
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Wed 27 Jul 2011, 9:47 pm

July's SHTF Shock Windows - Page 2 2008june837

Been smashed and crashed all week. Now you've got a possible volcano eruption....in Southern California's Mojave Desert of all places:

SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Thu 28 Jul 2011, 9:58 am

A new window is opening up this weekend:

John Kettler

July's SHTF Shock Windows - Page 2 Empty Less being hot & cold by turns and together; more GI distress Big time sleep disruption Itching ears and burning back

Post  John Kettler Thu 28 Jul 2011, 9:03 pm

In bed by a little after 1 a.m., but awake well past 3 a.m., meds notwithstanding. This was compounded by waking a around 7,8, 9, until the alarm went off at 9:30. Felt awful and exhausted, so dewatered, posted note on door and tried to get back to sleep, a process not aided by chills and spiking. Eventually passed out , only to be awakened by knocking on my door from my sister-in-law. "Are you awake?" Should've answered "I was," but instead replied "Sort of." She wanted to come in, assumed I had a migraine,said "You can't stay in bed all day," basically ordered me out of bed and fed me beef broth downstairs. Felt marginally human after that and went to hardware store for a toilet valve. When I was leaving the parking lot, was nearly run over by a van that had appeared to be turning into the driveway, but instead floored it after the car ahead turned in. Nearly nailed that van! Am told scientific observation by Frank Condon's instruments and visual sightings of steam indicate something's brewing in the Mojave. Maybe that's why my GIs are in such bad shape? I had to take my antinausea med again today, which is unprecedented for me. Head hurts, eyes and sockets feel slugged, teeth ache, and back is spasmed and fiery, especially at and between shoulder blades. Have burning railroad spike at inside base of right shoulder blade. Want to cry. It's 4:03 p.m. CDT.

John
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Thu 28 Jul 2011, 9:53 pm

Iceland is blowing up again:

http://www.ruv.is/katla
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Fri 29 Jul 2011, 2:56 pm

California is now VENTING all over the friggin place:

John Kettler

July's SHTF Shock Windows - Page 2 Empty Wow! Feel as though I could sleep forever, but the info sure explains a lot.

Post  John Kettler Fri 29 Jul 2011, 4:40 pm

Then there's this as well. http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/usc00055wy.php So, we did have building seismicity and volcanism at the same time. No wonder I feel so drained, and there's more coming. It's 11:39 a.m. CDT.

John
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Fri 29 Jul 2011, 4:47 pm

I think we're lookin at some kind of EPIC SHTF weekend here. affraid

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 2:34 am