Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

odd pet behavior in Zanesville by 56 large mammal 4-legged carnivores

beejean

odd pet behavior in Zanesville by 56 large mammal 4-legged carnivores

Post  beejean on Thu 20 Oct 2011, 2:01 am

Hello, odd pet behavior in Zanesville Ohio by 56 large mammal 4-legged carnivores.

I'm not talking about Great Danes here folks.

I find it odd that the news today has many items hailing from Northern Africa/ME:

(1) Canary Island El Hierro magma rift opens off shore of the island.
    (2) 100 highly trained members of military squad sent by President Obama to Africa.
    (3) five Morroccan Muslim men arrested breaking into San Antonio Texas courthouse at 2 am October 19 2011 and found with detailed maps of malls and other courthouses in their van Suspect .
    (4) Lions, tigers and bears escape into Southeastern Ohio farmlands (Lions among these animals hail from African savannah).
    (5) Missiles from Libyan weapons storage facility are missing Arrow .
    (6) On Drudge Report, the Egyptian facebook revolution State Dept Consultant farao is now consulting with the D.C. OWS march leaders.
    (7) Saudi leaders being threatened by Iranian government scimitar rattling pale .

I wonder if the geomagnetic disturbance that has brought the magma upwelling near the Canary Islands and the Azores is affecting all creatures. Or maybe the line has been crossed into the infinetessimal probability matrix of cumulative coincidences.

DearWife

Re: odd pet behavior in Zanesville by 56 large mammal 4-legged carnivores

Post  DearWife on Thu 20 Oct 2011, 2:41 am

hi beejean. I was saddened of the story of the exotic animals today. The man who had them, died from a self inflicted wound after letting them all loose. There had also been complaints but not much was done. The appropriate actions should have been taken to limit the animals the man purchased. If he had money enough to buy all those animals, he should have had money enough to have taken better care of them.

I was saddened of the fact that those beasts had to go through the neglect of where they were, only to be gunned down and killed. They should have never been in that environment in the first place. It was never their fault to begin with, they are all God's creation, yet man wants to rule, lord, even become a god himself over others, over the creature, even over the world.

"For I suppose that the afflictions of this life, are not worthy of the glory which shall be showed upon us. Also the fervent desire of the creatures abideth looking when the sons of God shall appear, because the creatures are subdued to vanity against their will: but for his will which subdueth them in hope. For the very creatures shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the sons of God. For we know that every creature groaneth with us also, and travaileth in pain even unto this time.

Not they only, but even we also which have the first fruits of the spirit, mourn in ourselves and wait for the (adoption) and look for the deliverance of our bodies. For we are saved by hope. But hope that is seen is no hope. For how can a man hope for that which he seeth? But and if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience abide for it."

I bid you a good evening/morning beejean. Thank you for sharing.

____

I just wanted to add these videos. I was weighing the same issues, if tranquilizers didn't work and they attacked what would you do? Jack Hanna pretty much summed it up:

Jack Hanna: Noah's arc breaking apart
    Jack Hanna: "I'll never forget this"

Current date/time is Wed 22 Nov 2017, 9:28 am