Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

Wonderful Nature Sounds

DearWife

Wonderful Nature Sounds

Post  DearWife on Tue 15 Nov 2011, 9:12 am

Wonderful Nature Sounds

"And God said: let the water bring forth creatures that move and have life, and fowls for to fly over the earth under the firmament of heaven. And God created great whales and all manner of creatures that live and move, which the waters brought forth in their kinds, and all manner of feathered fowls in their kinds. And God saw that it was good: and God blessed them saying: Grow and multiply and fill the waters of the seas, and let the fowls multiply upon the earth. And so of the evening and morning was made the fifth day.

And God said: let the earth bring forth living creatures in their kinds: cattle and worms and beasts of the earth in their kinds, and so it came to pass. And God made the beasts of the earth in their kinds, and cattle in their kinds, and all manner worms of the earth in their kinds: and God saw that it was good."
    beejean

Relaxing - but these days are tough.

Post  beejean on Wed 16 Nov 2011, 12:23 am

It's good that you have posted a relaxing ode to the creatures on earth.

HOWEVER, No No
    I'm guessing that you're sharing this as an antidote to the news photos being run constantly today, Nov 15, of people getting carried away from the NYC OWS.

Politics are so confusing now ! It seems like we have structured our society so that right now there exists a large number of people who have been betrayed by the social structure. So many Execs wave goodbye to their staff people because they respect their spreadsheets more than the people who have produced the goods they sell. I guess it's nothing new, as you can see from the passage below that everyone seeks their own gain, like the 40 pieces of silver, or the "cost savings bonus". I hope that the woe mentioned in the passage is not woe that overtakes our society by and large.

Mark 14:21
    New King James Version (NKJV)
    21 The Son of Man indeed goes just as it is written of Him, but woe to that man by whom the Son of Man is betrayed! It would have been good for that man if he had never been born.” affraid

We can see the joyful music of Genesis in your lovely post, but our days are getting marred by images of the woe befalling so many in the nation.
    DearWife

Re: Wonderful Nature Sounds

Post  DearWife on Fri 18 Nov 2011, 8:12 am

beejean wrote:It's good that you have posted a relaxing ode to the creatures on earth.

HOWEVER, No No
    I'm guessing that you're sharing this as an antidote to the news photos being run constantly today, Nov 15, of people getting carried away from the NYC OWS.

Politics are so confusing now ! It seems like we have structured our society so that right now there exists a large number of people who have been betrayed by the social structure. So many Execs wave goodbye to their staff people because they respect their spreadsheets more than the people who have produced the goods they sell. I guess it's nothing new, as you can see from the passage below that everyone seeks their own gain, like the 40 pieces of silver, or the "cost savings bonus". I hope that the woe mentioned in the passage is not woe that overtakes our society by and large.

Mark 14:21
    New King James Version (NKJV)
    21 The Son of Man indeed goes just as it is written of Him, but woe to that man by whom the Son of Man is betrayed! It would have been good for that man if he had never been born.” affraid

We can see the joyful music of Genesis in your lovely post, but our days are getting marred by images of the woe befalling so many in the nation.

Hi beejean, today I passed by Occupy Berkeley, saw all the tents and such. I saw another video of Occupy's Day of Action in NY today. When I saw it, this came straight way to me:

"This understand, that in the last days shall come parlous times. For the men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, cursed speakers, disobedient to father and mother, unthankful, unholy, unkind, trucebreakers, stubborn, false accusers, rioters, fierce despisers of them which are good, traitors, heady, high minded, greedy upon voluptuousness more then lovers of God, having a similitude of Godly living, but have denied the power thereof: and such abhor. Of this sort are they which enter into houses, and bring into bondage women laden with sin, which women are led of *diverse lusts, ever learning and never able to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

As Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, even so do these resist the truth, men they are of corrupt minds, and lewd as concerning the faith: but they shall prevail no longer. For their madness shall be uttered unto all men as theirs was. But thou hast seen the experience of my doctrine, fashion of living, purpose, faith, longsuffering, love, patience, persecutions, and afflictions which happened unto me at Antioche, at Iconium and at Lystra: which persecutions I suffered patiently. And from them all the Lord delivered me. Yea and all that will live godly in Christ *Jesu, must suffer persecutions. But the evil men and deceivers shall wax worse and worse, while they deceive and are deceived themselves.

But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned, which also were committed unto thee, seeing thou knowest of whom thou hast learned them and for as much also as thou hast known holy scripture of a child, which is able to make thee wise unto salvation through the faith which is in Christ Jesu. For all scripture given by inspiration of God, is profitable to teach, to improve, to amend and to instruct in righteousness, that the man of God may be perfect and prepared unto all good works."

What also came to mind when I read your reply yesterday was this dream my husband had not too long ago:
    the shaft

But besides all this we see in the news and happenings in our cities, we must let our lights so shine before men cause if we don't do it, who else will? cheers

Have a blessed and wonderful evening/day beejean Smile

Sponsored content

Re: Wonderful Nature Sounds

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 21 Aug 2017, 2:40 am