Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

Cancer and Demons

OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

Cancer and Demons Empty Cancer and Demons

Post  OregonGuy Wed 16 Nov 2011, 3:54 am

My neighbor has been fighting cancer for several months, not sure what kind but she has surgically removed growths in her body. In the last few days she said it hasn't gone away.

Last night I had a dream where I saw my neighbor suffering from tumors and I asked her if it would be okay if I did some healing to her. I said it might look silly(therapeutic touch similar to Reikei) but I'm willing to do it for you. At the moment of her waiting to answer another entity entered the dream, the scene changed and I found myself waking to a angry voice in my bedroom of 'she belongs to me!' That voice woke me out of a dream.

I think I encountered a demon. Not sure what to do at this point because after all it was just a dream. Right? A dream that ended with an actual voice waking me up. Uh huh. Very weird.

Anybody have knowledge of Demons causing cancer? I know it's a popular Christian topic but I'd like to hear from new age types, Buddists, or a mainstream Christian on what they think of the topic.
    beejean
    beejean

Cancer and Demons Empty the efforts of control by entities in the way out space

Post  beejean Fri 18 Nov 2011, 1:34 am

the efforts of control by entities in the way out space.....

I think that the struggle with the ugly entity might be a proprietary interest of that gruesome creature in your friend as if she may be on a "watch" list.

I recommend this link for further info:
    http://timesfreepress.com/news/2011/nov/06/110611e1-miracle-boy-now-age-73-recalls-visit-to/

Speaking of all this, events are unfolding such that I think IRL that your humble writer here has just jumped a time line. Items are moved or missing and explanations are lacking. Of course CERN just simulated the big band with lead muons and who knows what non-local effects are hitting now?

Last edited by beejean on Fri 18 Nov 2011, 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : url fix)
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

Cancer and Demons Empty Re: Cancer and Demons

Post  OregonGuy Fri 18 Nov 2011, 5:05 am

I think it would take an angel to deal with a demon. What can a simple man do when things that go bump in the night start bumping. At times I wish I was living in ancient times so that I might understand what could be done.

For lack of a better description I'd say I was a Christian, but I don't spout scriptures nor have I read the bible. You are either one in practice(in your heart) or you are faking it. In a nut shell I simply believe in compassion and empathy for others, trying in my own way to help when I think I can.

I know that I was born with some unusual traits, energetic ones, that I never really understood the value of. I have some telepathic ability, can transmit sparks across open palms to someone else, make electronics go out or on without touching a remote or power button. Streetlights go out around me with regularity. Chaotic events occur around me frequently where as someone else would experience such events once a decade or over the span of several years. I take it all in stride because it is normal for me.

I do feel like a protector, like I'm here to protect my village, the people in it. Could have been called a shaman but I never really took a interest in what passes for a new age shaman these days, too much fakery and profit promotion from what I see. If I do something to protect someone I do it free as I think it should be because it benefits the world I live in.

Boy what a tangent I've gone off on. I am concerned about my neighbor and am praying for her health. I'd like to send the ugly energy demon packing if I knew what to do. I don't so I pray.

Sponsored content

Cancer and Demons Empty Re: Cancer and Demons

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:38 pm