Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

My dreams of Jesus

DearWife

My dreams of Jesus

Post  DearWife on Mon 20 Feb 2012, 9:08 am

My dreams of Jesus:

Awhile ago, when my son was just a babe of about 3, I had this dream when I took a nap.  In the dream, I saw Jesus standing, I saw myself on my knees, and even as though upon my face kneeling before him.  Others there were kneeling also, and he said, "Bow down before your father in heaven, for you all know it is uncertain, that any of you will make it into the kingdom of heaven."

Another time, I had a dream.  He was in my room and he asked me, if I loved my son more than him.  And I said to him, "No Lord, I love you."

And I remember the time when I was in bed sleep, it was about a day after that I shared a dream at syzygyjob with some others.  He came and kissed me on my forehead, I even heard his kiss.

I also remember a dream when I was a child, how I was in a green forest.  I was standing in between two men talking with me upon a plain of green grass.  One was higher than the other, I know now that it was God and his son Jesus.

My son also had visions of God and Jesus when he was 3...I wrote this some time ago to a brother in the Lord, when living with my mother in law:

It first started when he was talking about the stairs here. Maybe started after he turned 3 or so. I first noticed cause he would bring me to the stairs and say something about him falling from the stairs. I guess trying to tell me if he fell he'd hurt his head. Then, he would point inside our room towards the door and say something about the "Big Guy" so I thought maybe he saw an angel? Then, not too long ago, he started telling me about "the big guy and the baby". Then about "the Big Guy and the Baby on the stairs". Then "the Big Guy and the Baby helped me up the stairs" Then after my last email to you, I asked him more about the "Big Guy" like what was he doing and my son said "he's working up in the sky." Then more about the stairs and the Big Guy up the stairs and the baby. Then about he saw a doggy in a hallway up the stairs. Then about many houses. And then he said to me like "time is short". However one time, he was upset cause the Big Guy wouldn't pick him up. That was sort of before the last thing he told me about how "time is short" something like that. That's as much as I can recall for now about it all.

Last edited by DearWife on Wed 09 Dec 2015, 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total
    beejean

dreams and visions about Jesus

Post  beejean on Wed 22 Feb 2012, 2:26 am

"My son also had dreams and visions of Jesus when he was three..."
    --- posted by DearWife

Hi DearWife, I'm pleased to see that you have taken the time to write to us on the Boppin' Along forum !

Hope everything is well.

The remarks you have made are very courageous because they speak to the action of Jesus in judging humans, and the propensity of humans to create negative situations through sin, and the work that many do to create happy situations and build up the positive things in life through being proponents of good things. Blessed be you and your son for taking the care to pay attention to Jesus and recalling these visions.

I just read a great book that describes a young boy, the son of a minister, who recalled a trip to heaven to see Jesus and the advice he received to pay attention to helping the children. The book was published recently and the title is: "Heaven is For Real" by Todd Burpo.

Have a good evening
    DearWife

Re: My dreams of Jesus

Post  DearWife on Sun 26 Feb 2012, 11:14 am

Hi beejean Smile Everything is well here. Dogs are still a riot and make us keep smiling and laughing at what they do.

Thank you for writing to me. I have few to converse with on matters like this.

I believe I heard of the book you mentioned. I'll have to look into it...thank you for mentioning to me.

You're a blessing too Smile Along with others I've met on the forums. Some I may not be on the best of terms with them any longer but they are still on my heart.
    johnl

Post  johnl on Sun 26 Feb 2012, 1:11 pm

hi DW,

In your post, you wrote:
    That was sort of before the last thing he told me about how "time is short" something like that. That's as much as I can recall for now about it all.

That reminded me of this passage in I Corinthians 7:

29But this I say, brethren, the time is short: it remaineth, that both they that have wives be as though they had none;
    30And they that weep, as though they wept not; and they that rejoice, as though they rejoiced not; and they that buy, as though they possessed not;
    31And they that use this world, as not abusing it: for the fashion of this world passeth away.
    -------------------

The "fashion of this world passes away" but the true riches of God are eternal. Jesus said in Luke 16:

10He that is faithful in that which is least is faithful also in much: and he that is unjust in the least is unjust also in much.
    11If therefore ye have not been faithful in the unrighteous mammon, who will commit to your trust the true riches?
    ----------------

The temporary things of the world will give way to the true and eternal riches of heaven.

John

DearWife

Post  DearWife on Sat 14 Jun 2014, 8:02 pm

johnl wrote:hi DW,

In your post, you wrote:
    That was sort of before the last thing he told me about how "time is short" something like that. That's as much as I can recall for now about it all.

That reminded me of this passage in I Corinthians 7:

29But this I say, brethren, the time is short: it remaineth, that both they that have wives be as though they had none;
    30And they that weep, as though they wept not; and they that rejoice, as though they rejoiced not; and they that buy, as though they possessed not;
    31And they that use this world, as not abusing it: for the fashion of this world passeth away.
    -------------------

The "fashion of this world passes away" but the true riches of God are eternal.   Jesus said in Luke 16:

10He that is faithful in that which is least is faithful also in much: and he that is unjust in the least is unjust also in much.
    11If therefore ye have not been faithful in the unrighteous mammon, who will commit to your trust the true riches?
    ----------------

The temporary things of the world will give way to the true and eternal riches of heaven.

John

Exactly John Smile  

God Bless
    LindaMarie

Post  LindaMarie on Mon 16 Jun 2014, 12:04 am

When my father was terminally ill and in the hospital, I went to visit him one evening.   Mind you he was never a religious man.  He told me that during the night he saw Jesus standing in the doorway.   He peacefully passed about a week later at home.   I really believe Jesus did appear to help to prepare him for peacefully passing over.
    DearWife

Post  DearWife on Sun 20 Jul 2014, 3:51 am

LindaMarie wrote:When my father was terminally ill and in the hospital, I went to visit him one evening.   Mind you he was never a religious man.  He told me that during the night he saw Jesus standing in the doorway.   He peacefully passed about a week later at home.   I really believe Jesus did appear to help to prepare him for peacefully passing over.

Thank-you for sharing this wonderful experience your father had LindaMarie!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 Nov 2017, 9:27 pm