Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

DearWife

.......... Empty ..........

Post  DearWife Sat 15 Sep 2012, 3:36 am

Last edited by DearWife on Sat 06 Jul 2019, 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    beejean
    beejean

.......... Empty Re: ..........

Post  beejean Sun 16 Sep 2012, 12:02 pm

DearWife wrote:September 10, 2012
    In a dream, I saw a large track and field. ...[There] was Obama. ... he had already came back to a crowd of fans. But when I came back. I then turned the lights off, and then turned them back on. When that happened everyone became silent, wondering what had just happened.

Wow ! thanks for posting the dream , since it's so symbolic.

It reminds me of the pause that people take to re-consider when there is a sudden interruption in their routine or their routine ways of thinking about things. The people at the lighted track and field all become silent because -- who knows -- maybe the loss of power signifies that their safety and safe routines will be disrupted. I think that everybody needs to take seriously the idea that public gatherings are going to be less safe now. bom too many threats on campus and the like. Obama isn't going to be able to stop such things. Mankind has to stop choosing the violence. We can explore and analyze the stars Like a Star @ heaven , but we can't stop our autonomic reactions to threats (real or faked.) We're all self-protective organisms elephant

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 4:25 pm