Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

The Rock Food Table

Grits

The Rock Food Table

Post  Grits on Wed 28 Nov 2012, 3:18 am

I will be going to the Annual Gem and Mineral Show in Montgomery, AL this weekend...or at least if I hope to. We used to go almost every year and then I skipped several years but went last year. It's always a lot of fun and you see many interesting things.

Here is one of them:

The Rock Food Table

These folks have been there every year I have gone.

I wish the folks would come back that used to do a small wall that held all the gems that will be in the foundations of the walls in heaven (see verse):

Rev 21:19 And the foundations of the wall of the city [were] garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation [was] jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald;
    Rev 21:20 The fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolite; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus; the eleventh, a jacinth; the twelfth, an amethyst.

It was really cool to see all these stones lined up just like the Bible says!...but they weren't there last year... No

After my son's dad and I divorced we would still do some things together and this was one of them. My son got really interested in the gems and we bought him a rock polisher, and that led to him and his dad taking trips to hunt for gems, which led to his dad taking a class to learn to cut the gems, which led to his dad now doing weekend craft shows all over the south with his "wares". My son helps him with them sometimes....so you just never know how a hobby will turn out! lol!

My new step-grandson, Davis, is a shark nut, so I hope to find him some shark teeth and other goodies for Christmas there and my granddaughter, Katie, is a fossil/dinosaur nut and if I can find something I can afford for her, then that's two presents out of the way. The fossils they usually have are very expensive but sometimes you can find bargains. I also have two teenage girls to buy for so maybe I can find some appropriate jewelry for them.

I only have one goodie I want to buy for myself and that is I want to buy at least one piece of Alabama Red Clay Stoneware....similar to these:

http://www.sandmountainpottery.com/

Time to get the Christmas shopping started!!! tongue

God Bless!
    Grits
    santa
    johnl

Re: The Rock Food Table

Post  johnl on Wed 28 Nov 2012, 9:55 am

That was a nice picture of the Rock Food Table.

I wish the folks would come back that used to do a small wall that held all the gems that will be in the foundations of the walls in heaven (see verse):

Do you have a picture of the small wall that held all the gems that represent the wall of the New Jerusalem?

John
    Grits

Post  Grits on Wed 28 Nov 2012, 11:37 am

Well, I did a search and came up with these images.

stones in the new Jerusaleum wall

On the eighth row, far right...the people that used to bring the exhibit would sell those packets. I think I bought one years ago (it's probably in storage).

Very Happy
    johnl

Post  johnl on Wed 28 Nov 2012, 8:48 pm

Thanks for the link to the new Jerusalem wall. I found this on that page:

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=stones+in+the+new+Jerusaleum+wall&view=detail&id=5F76570FF546A7CEC466DEA783CFA6155397995C&first=37

This links to a picture (with article) of how the New Jerusalem might look – like the pyramid of Giza in Egypt, rather than a cube. I posted this at EB about the New Jerusalem in July on the WOWS board:

It might surprise everyone if the New Jerusalem won’t be in Israel, England, Scotland, Springfield, Salt Lake City, etc. – but ends up being a pyramid-shaped (tetrahedron) satellite orbiting the earth, that fits the spherical size of the moon.

If you read the OP of the ATS thread, --

“New Jerusalem, [as described in Rev 21] of course just being a magnification of this pyramid, as it measured 12,000 furlongs square. …Consequently Giza is a 1/10,000 miniature of New Jerusalem. Or vice versa, New Jerusalem is a 10,000 magnification of the Great Pyramid.”

And this tetrahedron fits into the sphere of the moon. Of course, Project Bluebeam could come up with an “Iron Sky” version of a moon-sized flying saucer coming from the backside of the moon.

Other than technological and astral imitations, a moon-sized Giza pyramid seems to be what was described in Revelation. Even if the Egyptian muslims blow up the Giza pyramid, that might only be a miniature representation.

John
    Grits

Post  Grits on Thu 29 Nov 2012, 12:05 am

John,

The descriptions of heaven in the Bible are so wonderful! It is going to be so beautiful and even more beautiful because we will be changed into beings that know no greed an who no longer long for wealth or power, so we'll just enjoy the beauty of it and be more concerned about worship than earthly cares...

God Bless!
    Grits
    Very Happy
    Grits

Post  Grits on Sun 02 Dec 2012, 11:11 pm

Well, I ended up not going to the gem show...sigh

I did not feel really well yesterday, so had a lot of tasks to complete today.

I'm quite confident that nothing is going to happen on 12/21/2012, so...there's always next year! tongue

God Bless!
    Grits
    Very Happy

P.S. I did find something in town today that I was going to purchase for my youngest granddaughter online, so I bought it...one down, many to go... lol!

She loves kitty cats and wants one really badly but her mom won't get her one until she is older, so here is what I bought her:

FurReal Walking Kitty White

I put it on my floor in front of my cat, Leeloo (the one in my avatar) and when you rub in on the back it either purrs, meows, or meows and "walks"...man, I wish y'all could have seen my cat...she started hissing and got her back up just like if it was a real cat... lol! I haven't laughed that hard in a long, long time... Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 21 Aug 2017, 2:30 am