Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

Heed Peace

beejean

Heed Peace

Post  beejean on Sun 30 Dec 2012, 4:11 pm

Heed Peace

Is it enough for you this week to consider the possibility that Prophetic Authority has directed a group of believers in Bosnia-Hercegovina to accept the infant Jesus's words as he appeared to a visionary?

To those who subscribe to the apparitions, that He suddenly has spoken -- and in fact was described by the seer as standing up on His mother's lap to do so -- would seem like a watershed moment. "I am your peace, live my commandments," he reportedly said -- not only speaking but delivering the monthly message that is circulated around the world from the site...

http://www.spiritdaily.com/Christatmedj.htm

Well, the declarative statement is an explanation. Number one - the Christ child appearing in mild form, has informed us that He is our peace. Please be aware, that if something is fretting you... it's time to seek Christ and request that He help us to accept the Grace of His Peace.

Second, since we notice that Peace is not in the World today, it is to our benefit to heed Him.

Number three- Live my commandments. Living the commandments is difficult for many, but it is the foundation of holding fast your peaceful and orderly presence in these uncertain times. The peace has been called anew as Christ encourages you to find it in Him. This probably means there are fewer optional other spots where it'll be found right now.

As for the apparitions' at Medjugorje and their validity -- disputes have spun around it, but the messages have remained uplifting, and an alternative to the worldly.
    beejean

Re: Heed Peace

Post  beejean on Sun 30 Dec 2012, 4:15 pm

Hope you and your family are enjoying a happy, healthy day.
    I'm reviewing these times vs former times today.

Bethlehem during the Roman rule, and all the nativity scenes in the churches I've visited this week, reminded me of accommodations that have to be made to fulfill the requirements imposed by the rules of the government administrators.

The nativity juxtaposes the most meaningful events of our lives - a family birth, and parental joy at a safe delivery - against the background of the agents who make life more demanding. When I was a kid, I had thought the government demands on the people would get less burdensome over time, but I was wrong.

So the family challenges within society, against the burdensome taxes of government, all stay relevant.

May your family stay foremost, and here's hoping government regulators stay out of the limelight in your life during 2013. But, there's an alternative way to find peace, if you'll accept the concept.

Current date/time is Sat 16 Dec 2017, 12:46 pm