Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

Candles on the Floor

DearWife

Candles on the Floor

Post  DearWife on Wed 06 Feb 2013, 2:53 am

2/5/13

Within a dream, I was standing on top of an area that over looked the ocean in San Francisco. Before I got there, I saw buildings round about. When I was looking at the waters, they were calm, but as I continued to look, I had a kind of impending feeling that a tsunami was going to strike. I then left, and behind me I saw pictures of some of my old school mates, and among the pictures was the picture of a priest.

As I walked the more, I was in a kind of Catholic square, that opened up to a kind of room that had no doors. It was as though I saw the Catholic priest in the picture, and when I saw him he was kind to me. I then put four candles upon the floor of this place. But when I went to light them, they blew out. Then, I lit the one candle I held, and that's the one that shined.

And the light of the candle I held reminded me of this scripture in Matthew 5:

"Ye are the salt of the earth: but and if the salt have lost her saltiness, what can be salted therewith? It is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men. Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill, cannot be hid, neither do men light a candle and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick, and it lighteth all that are in the house. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your father which is in heaven."

"Brethren if any of you *erre from the truth and another convert him, let the same know that he which converted the sinner from going astray out of his way, shall save a soul from death, and shall hide the multitude of sins."

*erre (error) then is plain; against the very truth and verity (realness) of God and Christ.

DearWife

Re: Candles on the Floor

Post  DearWife on Tue 12 Feb 2013, 5:50 am

I just remembered, the pictures of my friends, they were my Spanish speaking friends. The priest's picture was placed on the same board.

Current date/time is Fri 17 Nov 2017, 9:21 pm