Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

3 posters

Rt jaw tight hurting vertigo past few hours energy feels heavy outside~ very tired. sleepies

Conch23
    Conch23

Rt jaw tight hurting vertigo past few hours energy feels heavy outside~ very tired. sleepies Empty Rt jaw tight hurting vertigo past few hours energy feels heavy outside~ very tired. sleepies

Post  Conch23 Tue 23 Feb 2010, 1:21 am

Could be something looming off shore down south and east?. Been too busy to really take note of tone location could be more for caribbean. Had those symptoms yesterday 4.7 came in but seems to be ramping up a bit for that area again. Hope not..Felt good to be symptom free for a few days. Blessings
    Calibabe
    Calibabe
    Admin

Rt jaw tight hurting vertigo past few hours energy feels heavy outside~ very tired. sleepies Empty Re: Rt jaw tight hurting vertigo past few hours energy feels heavy outside~ very tired. sleepies

Post  Calibabe Tue 23 Feb 2010, 1:34 am

I have had a queezy stomach all day long. Not that I don't want to eat but that just it is kind of gurtchy, as best as I can describe. Don't want to hurl or anything like that and my appetite is alright, just a queezyness around the stomach area.

Any hints?
    Dude_in_CA
    Dude_in_CA

Rt jaw tight hurting vertigo past few hours energy feels heavy outside~ very tired. sleepies Empty Re: Rt jaw tight hurting vertigo past few hours energy feels heavy outside~ very tired. sleepies

Post  Dude_in_CA Tue 23 Feb 2010, 3:00 am

Bad stomach here as well today and it feels sort of heavy energy-wise. Also it clouded over here big time in a matter of a couple hours at sunset, and the clouds look a lot like they did the night of the first Eureka quake. Very unique. Not like traditional wavy EQ clouds, but very emotive and powerful, like they exploded from some vanishing point way off on the horizion. Hard to explain. Anyway, me feeling weird plus seeing the same unique clouds made me go hmmmm.
    Conch23
    Conch23

Rt jaw tight hurting vertigo past few hours energy feels heavy outside~ very tired. sleepies Empty Yesterday had that queasy feeling.~

Post  Conch23 Tue 23 Feb 2010, 4:20 am

Did not check solar or if there was ans upswing in volcanic activity lately. Sometimes that makes my stomach act up. Certainly unsettled energies the heaviness feels opressive.
    I noticed the clouds were explosive looking. Still having the jaw pain.
    When and if it turns to a bad headache usually 24 ~36 hrs we have a big quake. Eastern desert is coming to mind. Hope not or at least way out there. I think Jack mentioned yhe 25th of Feb perhaps.
    Anyhow grest post on EQ prepardeness Calibabs. Few things there I would not have thought of.
    OK well back to work here. Stay safe everybody. light & Blessings S

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:25 pm