Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

Jupiter in the sky

DearWife

Jupiter in the sky

Post  DearWife on Tue 26 Feb 2013, 10:26 am

2/26/13

Within a dream from a few days ago, I was looking towards the north again as though out a window, the house was familiar to me as it was my aunt and uncle’s house. But there was a window, and a yard with as though a glass window patio door. I looked up into the sky as I looked out, and saw a white rectangular advertisement beamed into the sky to mark where Jupiter the planet was. I saw Jupiter, and it was quite large than what it would be from observing on earth. And the color of it was like the color of a metallic purple hue.

“And the King commanded Helkiah the high priest and the inferior priests and the keepers of the door, to bring out of the temple of the Lord, all the vessels that were made for Baal and for the grove and for all the Host of heaven. And he burnt them without Jerusalem in the fields of Cedron and carried the ashes of them into Bethel. And he put down the Camarites which the kings of Juda had set to burn offerings in the hillaltars in the cities of Juda round about Jerusalem and also them that burnt sacrifices unto Baal to the *son and to the moon and to the planets, and to all the Host of heaven. And he brought out the grove from the temple of the Lord without Jerusalem unto the brook Cedron, and stamped it to powder, and cast the dust thereof upon the graves of people of the country. And he brake down the cells of the male whores that were in the house of the Lord, where the women wove little houses for the grove.”

“For lo, the day of the Lord shall come, terrible, full of indignation and wrath: to make the land waste, and to root out the sin thereof. For the stars and *planets of heaven shall not give their light, the sun shall be quenched *in the rising, and the moon will not shine with his light. And I will punish the wickedness of the world, and the sins of the ungodly, sayeth the Lord. The high stomachs of the proud will I take away, and will lay down the boasting of the tyrants. I will make a man dearer than fine gold, and a man to be more worth, than a golden wedge of Ophir. Moreover I will so shake the heaven, that the earth shall remove out of her place.” *planets (kjv and other bibles of man = constellations; again asstrology of the greek egyptians)

Current date/time is Fri 17 Nov 2017, 9:27 pm