Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

Woman Stalked

DearWife

Woman Stalked

Post  DearWife on Sun 03 Mar 2013, 8:40 am

3/2/2013

Within a dream, I was walking with my son to what appeared to be a store from the outside in the night. On our way, I saw a woman leaving her home to go to the same store. She lived not far away. The area she lived in had lots of trees surrounding. When I saw her leave her porch and walk before me, I looked back, and saw a man wearing a red jacket watching the woman as she left, and as he stood near wooden railing of the sidewalk. The age of both the man and the woman, seemed to be in their late 50’s or early sixties. The woman had short gray hair and wore glasses. It also seemed like she was walking a little white dog too. She was also thin. The man had peppered hair and was thin and somewhat tall. This sidewalk went slightly up as if it were on a low hill. Now when I saw this, I caught up from behind the woman and said to her, “Excuse me ma’am, are you being watched?” She said she was, and she couldn’t do very much about it because he was law enforcement. At this point we reached the place but inside we walked into a dining place, similar to a fast food but it was not. It had both an upstairs and a downstairs. The man had not come in. As we walk in, we instinctively walked separately away from each other, so as not to be seen walking upstairs together, but as we walked a little ways apart, I told her “What you should buy is a webcam” The woman paused to think, because she had not thought about this herself, and she wanted to talk to me more.

As we sat down together, the inside of the place was made of light wood, and the table we sat at was wooden also, but the seats alongside the wall were like dining seats with heavy cushion, and it was the color brown. As we spoke, I told the woman, that I would give her my email, and send her a link to the cameras she could take a look at and buy. I asked the woman if she had a pen, and she did. So she wrote me down her information, plus she wrote down the name, email address, and other information of her friend who lives in Alabama. On the paper the woman wrote her email down, the friend was a woman, but on the email I saw the name was like leo or even leon@ and the way the woman wrote Alabama was AL. The woman was adamant about her friend, for me to contact her if something was to happen to her.

beejean

Re: Woman Stalked

Post  beejean on Sun 03 Mar 2013, 7:09 pm

I caught up from behind the woman and said to her, “Excuse me ma’am, are you being watched?” She said she was, and she couldn’t do very much about it because he was law enforcement. At this point we reached the place but inside we walked into a dining place, similar to a fast food but it was not.

Hi DearWife, this is something akin to the tenor of my dreams lately. They reflect the everyday situations of my work and home life, just with added unusual elements.

For example, after having been awakened a number of times, my dream was of getting interrupted by many while trying to cook broccoli.
    It was a reflection of the fact that my husband really had wanted steamed broccoli, but I had made spinach instead because it was longer sitting in the refrigerator.

Quote about disturbed sleep:
    The activity of hundreds of genes was altered when people's sleep was cut to less than six hours a day for a week.

Writing in the journal PNAS, the researchers said the results helped explain how poor sleep damaged health.

Heart disease, diabetes, obesity and poor brain function have all been linked to substandard sleep.

What missing hours in bed actually does to alter health, however, is unknown.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-21572686

Maybe you were thinking of putting a webcam up at your house?
    DearWife

Post  DearWife on Sun 03 Mar 2013, 9:02 pm

Hi beejean. Actually, no but it would be easy for someone to set one up and allow the police to surveillance it remotely, if indeed they were being stalked. I did see a video of Trisha that I posted being stalked several nights ago, could have attributed to it. Not sure where Alabama comes in all of this because I don't know anyone there. With this dream I woke up real early and wrote it down, it was one of those waking dreams. I just didn't get to it for posting till late. I do go to bed rather late sometimes due to the crazy things happening around here. I've been trying to get more rest when I can. At least I know what is going around when everyone else is asleep on the block. Lots of thieves in the night, that's for sure.

Makes me wonder when Jesus said, "In that night"

"I tell you in that night, there shall be two in one bed, that one shall be received and the other shall be forsaken. Two shall be also a grinding together: the one shall be received, and the other forsaken. And they answered, and said unto him: where Lord? And he said unto them: wheresoever the body shall be, thither will the eagles resort."

"Of the times and seasons brethren ye have no need that I write unto you: for ye yourselves know perfectly, that the day of the Lord shall come even as a thief in the night. When they shall say peace and no danger then cometh on them sudden destruction, as the travailing of a woman with child, and they shall not escape. But ye brethren are not in darkness, that, that day should come on you as it were a thief."

"Nevertheless the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, in the which day, the heavens shall perish with terrible noise, and the elements shall melt with heat, and the earth with the works that are therein shall burn."

beejean

Post  beejean on Mon 04 Mar 2013, 2:56 am

oh... Yes. I've had you on my mind from 6 a.m. yr time (9 a.m. mine) because of the news out of central CA being kind of grim.

Waking visions are a horse of a different color, since they usually show you something that is happening within a shortish time window, if you allow yourself to think of local time in quotidian windows. They can be worrisome and needful of a bit of discipline for praying time. Especially if the souls involved in the visualized circumstance look in need of assistance. I always hope people realizing these things are needful of being resourceful. Depending on how urgent these visions are, it's quite possible to ask permission of the saints to engage them in praying for additional angelic help for easing the situation. Of course, when you ask, it is only with the caveat that it was according to God's will that such assistance be granted in the situtation.

President of Oakland Police Officers’ Association says the 600 cops serving the city face ‘a near-impossible task’
    February 4, 2013
    Barry Donelan, president of the Oakland Police Officers’ Association, joins Michael Shure and Ana Kasparian to give his take on the city’s reduction in Oakland police officers and the arrival of former NYPD commissioner Bill Bratton. Will the potential implementation of Bratton’s stop-and-frisk method help or exacerbate Oakland’s problems? Donelan says, “We will take any and all help, whether it’s Bratton or anyone else. But we don’t want a Band-aid. We need a long-term strategy to deal with the crime problem in Oakland.” http://current.com/shows/the-young-turks/videos/president-of-oakland-police-officers-union-says-the-600-cops-serving-the-city-face-a-near-impossible-task

The stuff about lack of sleep, I posted because if it harms the functioning of genetic marking controllers of your biochemical strengths and abilities to handle each day's challenges -- sometimes I see that a stressful day combined with broken sleep will lead to dreams where I'm trying to finish up the tasks that should have been completed are being finished up in dreamland, except I wake up to find that the task still lies ahead.

For you, since you are seeing what I sometimes see (we just had a few members of a gang of break-in thieves put into jail) -- then of course the hyper-vigilance can be wearing you out.

I pray God will bless you in these times of uncertainty, Dearwife. Best wishes, beejean.
    DearWife

Post  DearWife on Wed 06 Mar 2013, 11:19 pm

Thank-you beejean Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 24 Sep 2017, 1:19 am