Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

NRA News - Colion Noir

DearWife

NRA News - Colion Noir

Post  DearWife on Sun 03 Mar 2013, 9:49 am

These past few days have been rather wild here. Not that it wasn't already, but the shootings are getting closer and closer to our place. The other day when I was in the shower, I heard, pop, pop, pop, pop. Come to find out, a teen got shot in the leg, earlier in the day, another teen died from a gunshot wound. That same shooting was just a couple blocks away from my very first close encounter with a drive by shooting.

Then yesterday, we called the police because a woman was getting beaten by a man while they were driving in front of our house. The woman was screaming at the top of her lungs for her life...luckily, she got out of the car at the red light. My husband said he was beating her like he was trying to kill her.

I saw this video yesterday...what Colion mentions is true where I live:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDjp66NdiNY&list=PL-I-MwMnEkxNvoubo9cAMW3nHzyyARgmo&index=1

Be thankful for what you have in life, because some of us would like to be in better places, but cannot.

God Bless

Current date/time is Mon 21 Aug 2017, 6:28 am