Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

Psychic energy showing up

OregonGuy

Psychic energy showing up

Post  OregonGuy on Tue 16 Apr 2013, 4:25 am

I wanted to comment about the number of 'psychicly' active people I've have encountered recently, in the last 3 weeks. By psychic I mean spontaneous spoken comment by the person about something I was only thinking about. Subject matter being unrelated to what was happening in the immediate environment. This has happened about 4 times now. I merely say "what did you say?" in response to the person. They repeat and I am in disbelief. I generalize about the subject matter they brought up and just let it go. Why let it go? Because these are somewhat mentally disabled people that I help in the course of my job. The last person who my plucked a thought from my brain so to speak was actively using some techniques I encountered from classes in building one's own latent psychic abilities. I think the guy was doing it naturaly never having taken a class in the technique.

Just thought I'd share this experience. I think everyone is becoming more aware, even those we least suspect.

Current date/time is Mon 21 Aug 2017, 6:38 am