Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

+2
Nightmoves
Dona
6 posters

Wow,it's happening here!

Dona

Wow,it's happening here! Empty Wow,it's happening here!

Post  Dona Tue 23 Feb 2010, 2:07 am

Looks like most are here and at sky site. However,looking for NIKA...anyone hear from her? Also waiting for emails from some...car@verizon.net.
    I just registered,I was reading the posts and thought I had registered but I guess I messed it up the first time.
    Wow,so good to see just many checking in. Still in pain but getting so much better seeing this.
    Love you all,
    Space or bust,
    Dona
    Nightmoves
    Nightmoves

Wow,it's happening here! Empty Re: Wow,it's happening here!

Post  Nightmoves Tue 23 Feb 2010, 2:56 am

Dona wrote:Looks like most are here and at sky site. However,looking for NIKA...anyone hear from her? Also waiting for emails from some...car@verizon.net.
    I just registered,I was reading the posts and thought I had registered but I guess I messed it up the first time.
    Wow,so good to see just many checking in. Still in pain but getting so much better seeing this.
    Love you all,
    Space or bust,
    Dona

Hi Dona -
    Glad to see you. I love you Things are getting back to normal and this is really a good place Socal has set up. You are gonna love the Avatars and smileys. cheers Hang in there - some days are good Laughing and some days are bad Rolling Eyes , and some are just darn right nasty Twisted Evil . lol!
    Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

Wow,it's happening here! Empty Hi Dona !

Post  Polly, AZ Tue 23 Feb 2010, 3:03 am

Dona wrote:Looks like most are here and at sky site. However,looking for NIKA...anyone hear from her? Also waiting for emails from some...car@verizon.net.
    Love you all,
    Space or bust,
    Dona

Good to see that you found us! I think that Nika posted today under the name "fourflut". She said that her husband Mike is now out of ICU after 9 days and improving, but he needs to gain weight and his strength back.
    Mike sure has been through a lot, and so has Nika.
    Dona

Wow,it's happening here! Empty Polly&Night moves

Post  Dona Tue 23 Feb 2010, 3:28 am

Thanks for letting me know about Nika. Nightmoves got the best darn avatar,the silly loved Meercats...darn it!!!!.
    Here is one I was thinking of but will try something else,just love meercats but know the truth about it all,so good but sad...ahh.
    http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41bu8dUgoCL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
    Note when I put my mouse courser on the above tags,nothing comes up and do not know which one is URL or Pic url tag. I am trying one maybe it will take it is the original images amazon.
    Love you all,no avatar yet,no new body as I have spoke of for over a decade,need to upgrade soon,hopefully will learn how.
    Dona
    (Dick Cheney is in hospital...darn he wore out his avitar already)
    Nightmoves
    Nightmoves

Post  Nightmoves Tue 23 Feb 2010, 3:35 am

Dona - you crack me up. lol!

Yep, I got my little meerkat. My little flower I could not watch that darn show after she died. I have meerkats all over my house. When I saw it I yelled, everyone thought I had a heart attack. I laughed and they saw my avatar and went "Oh God a Meerkat". When we go to the zoo, I have to go and check them out first. I love them.

Try and find a baby one on the web. Those babies are so cute. I don't know how to post pictures yet. I'll try to figure out how and find ya a good one. I hope. scratch
    Nightmoves
    Nightmoves

Post  Nightmoves Tue 23 Feb 2010, 3:39 am

Nightmoves
    Nightmoves

Post  Nightmoves Tue 23 Feb 2010, 3:51 am

lol! lol! lol!

Check this one out Laughing Laughing

http://lolcatzcards.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/meerkat1.jpg

Okay, now I am in my silly state.
    Dona

Wow,it's happening here! Empty Gosh,Meercat!!!

Post  Dona Tue 23 Feb 2010, 4:26 am

I love it. You are such a ...hmm,maybe cannot say on this website,lol...anyway.brightened my heart indeed. I think many of us know the feeling the life of meercat life.. The snake has gotten us but now we re-group...nothing can stop us now.http://www.bbc.co.uk/devon/outdoors/images2/meerkat_babies_270.jpg

Can't seem to post it,sorry.
    *Cynthia

Post  *Cynthia Wed 24 Feb 2010, 12:52 am

Love you all,
    Space or bust,
    Dona

Hi Dona, it's good to see you. What happened that you're still in pain? Did you fall? I hope you're feeling better soon. When I have time I go over to crossroads to see what's up there but not often enough. Nika's around, she's on facebook. I haven't talked to her for a while, but saw she posted Sun: Hi everyone,,,,Mike is better today...yeah...getting the main line out of his neck, and the drainage tubes removed as well...with that being said, I think tomorrow is a bit too soon to move him to skilled nursing home!!!! Geez, Kaiser, you got to be kidding, right? We will appeal, which leaves him in the hospital...he's 30 lbs lighter....and not eating...

Today's post was: Michael is being transferred today to nursing facility again. Another new chapter begins....
    freemind
    freemind

Post  freemind Tue 02 Mar 2010, 8:10 am

Hello my dear. It is good to see you here.
    Sheila, Or.
    Sheila, Or.

Wow,it's happening here! Empty Hi Freemind!!!

Post  Sheila, Or. Wed 03 Mar 2010, 6:14 am

freemind wrote:Hello my dear. It is good to see you here.

Well it's good to see you hear WalterWow,it's happening here! Smiley-dance003

I hope we can all be here if and when the other earthboppin forums shut down again. Somehow when it abruptly closed last time, I was left with a total feeling of abandonment, not unlike some episodes right out of my childhood Crying or Very sad

Now it's back up but who knows for how long scratch
    So I'm all for hanging in here, visiting the "other" board sometimes but not with much investment in any thread since most of us miraculously found our way to this forum so graciously provided by socalshakin.

The benefits of a registration forum far outweigh a "shoot and run" forum and this is a really easy, simple format. NO TROLLS!! I love itWow,it's happening here! Smiley-face-hoorah

Great to see you here, hope you find our facebook page.Wow,it's happening here! Anim_65

Oh yea, I love smileys!Wow,it's happening here! Anim_26
    Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

Wow,it's happening here! Empty ABOUT NIKA'S HUSBAND, MIKE - 3/2/10

Post  Polly, AZ Wed 03 Mar 2010, 6:44 am

Love you all,
    Space or bust,
    Dona

Nika posted on Mr. Bopp's site today about her husband, Mike. He has taken a turn for the worse, still has infection and fever, lost 30 to 40 lbs (hard to gain back being a diabetic) and she is very worried. You might want to post her over at Earthboppin on the Personal board. She can use all the strength she can get.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 5:44 am