Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

Oakland terror arrest

beejean

Oakland terror arrest

Post  beejean on Tue 23 Apr 2013, 11:23 pm

Oakland Terror Arrest
    An abbreviated article from February indicates that the Oakland police were able to
    prevent a terror bombing without resorting to evacuating the whole business district.

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2013-02-08/news/sns-rt-us-crime-california-bomberbre91711u-20130208_1_car-bomb-bank-of-america-branch-california-man

California man arrested in bank car bomb sting
    February 08, 2013|Reuters

(Reuters) - A California man accused of attempting to detonate a car bomb outside an Oakland bank in a bid to foment civil war has been arrested in a sting operation by federal police, authorities said on Friday.

Matthew Aaron Llaneza, 28, of San Jose, California, was arrested late on Thursday

Another individual terrorist with no other known links to other terrorists in Oakland, I suppose.

Day 4 of questioning the Boston bomber Dzohkar T. and so far an explanation the investigators publish is there are no other connected plotters. Given the number of bombs available to them, I find that "con"-clusion rings false.
    DearWife

Re: Oakland terror arrest

Post  DearWife on Wed 24 Apr 2013, 1:12 am

Hi beejean.

One of the high schools - Skyline had a bomb threat about couple weeks ago.

http://www.contracostatimes.com/breaking-news/ci_22940778/police-evacuation-at-skyline-high-school-following-bomb

It was rather unusual to hear about a school here having that type of threat. But now there have been several stories here in the bay area. Not sure what's going on, but I can tell you on Sunday, there was a really bad accident from two cars hitting each other on the block. The people watching were looking as if it was some form of amusement. There was a gang of I believe sideshow folk driving through, speeding past this accident scene. Those in the cars were acting wild, one passenger was hanging out the door sitting on the door frame.

Eventually the fire department came and blocked the traffic. An ambulance came and helped one of the passengers. At first, a man who was walking down the street came and helped the person inside. The vehicle was eventually moved across the street, but I noticed that the fire department personel were writing down the vehicle identification number, and gathering some of the people's belongings into one of their cabs. No police at all showed up. I think the fire department is taking on some additional responsibilities. The county sheriff's department will no longer be working for OPD. One of the deputies got shot in the foot, and the city will not pay for his medical bill, so some friction resulted from that. Highway patrol is still working with OPD at this point. But this was the first time I ever seen those in a fire truck taking on such a scene without the police.

It's definitely gotten wilder in the neighborhood. I'm hearing more stories of shootings in surrounding cities as well. There have been several attempted kidnappings of children here too. Couple weeks back a man posing as a plumber molested a 7 year old girl, and has not been found. It's not very often I hear about such things here.

As for this bombing, we still have a lot of Occupy Oakland people hanging around. Some of these were taking part in destroying property at a store where it is heavily populated with seniors citizens. The store was ransacked, and several native Oaklanders were trying to ward them away from destroying what was just built. If I were there, I would have been with my fellow West Oakland neighbors to help ward these guys off too. Especially since it is a place were the seniors go to get their food. Many of these doing this are outsiders from other surrounding cities, and I would not be surprise from other countries.

I see it pretty much being like the days of Noe and Lot, because wickedness sure is increasing, especially in my hood. But we must not be overcome by these things...least it consume us. We must be victorious over it, and let our lights so shine before men.

Have a blessed day/evening beejean, and thank-you for the article. I was meaning to post on this accident and what I witnessed that day but got "occupied" with other matters.

beejean

Post  beejean on Thu 25 Apr 2013, 10:21 pm

New Massive Police Sweep of Oakland

http://www.ktvu.com/news/news/crime-law/fbi-local-police-conducting-massive-sweep-oakland/nXXKw/

More police activity in Oakland to handle threat that has not yet been defined:

There were agents carrying out actions in numerous parts of the city Wednesday night.

As of 9 p.m., KTVU learned that nine people had been detained.

An hour later, a separate sweep involving San Leandro Police reportedly resulted in a standoff near the intersection of E. 22 Street and 14th Avenue.

Oakland Police and other agencies involved told KTVU that the participating departments were not at liberty to discuss what the action concerned.

However, those agencies would be able to release details when the sweep was over.

Stay In - PLEASE - Dearwife
    DearWife

Post  DearWife on Fri 26 Apr 2013, 3:38 am

Oh snap! I didn't even know this happened. We passed by 22nd and 14th ave today around 12:30pm...oh but the article says it happened yesterday, so we were home then. Not too far away from there, a woman got shot and killed while she was driving on foothill blvd and 24th ave. We have opted from driving in the neighborhood now and reroute to the closest freeway.

Thank-you for the warning, I didn't even see news about this pop up on my RSS feed yesterday. Here is an update:

http://www.ktvu.com/news/news/crime-law/feds-oakland-police-stage-overnight-raids/nXXX2/

Adding: You know when we were driving that way, there was this older guy dressed all in black with a cane, and he was sitting on a fire hydrant. It was unusual to see a guy like that on that road, but I hadn't lived in that area for about 13 years so apparently the neighborhood changed a lot. He actually looked like one of those Italian mafia guys, but I do remember some Cholos I used to hang out with back in the day, that dressed in similar fashion, excluding the cane, so maybe he was Mexican. I felt more at peace in that neighborhood than where we are now, and kinda wished we lived back in that area. But my husband said that it's not that way anymore because he talked with our old neighbor and said the neighborhood got worse. In fact, we went that way today, because it was a safer road than where we live...at least that is what I thought today. We've been avoiding our area because of hit and run accidents, and the increase in random shootings.

But like someone told me, either we need to move, or the Lord has us here for a reason.

Que Sera Sera

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZbKHDPPrrc

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 20 Sep 2017, 8:09 pm