Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

Beautiful Dresses

DearWife

Beautiful Dresses

Post  DearWife on Wed 01 May 2013, 8:38 am

5/1/2013
    I was watching a show where there was a woman who was going through her closet, picking out many different clothing that her husband bought. When I saw that, I wished I had such clothing and dresses. But when I thought that thought, I remembered a few dreams that I had.

In these dreams, I was a fashion designer. And I made the most beautiful dresses, and the dresses flowed like they were all silk. The colors were very beautiful too. In one dream, I saw my bedroom closet, and the closet was full of these dresses…for these dresses were all mine.

In other dreams, I remember and always see clothes of purple…and in those dreams I’m always in a store, looking at all purple clothing, from blouses, to pants, and even to shoes, but these are always clothing that need to be bought and are displayed.

And me thinking of these most beautiful and colorful dresses have made me cry…for I remember the words of Jesus:

“ See that ye gather you not treasure upon the earth, where rust and moths corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal. But gather ye treasures to gether in heaven, where neither rust nor moths corrupt, and where thieves neither break up nor yet steal. For where soever your treasure is, there will your hearts be also.” (Matthew 6)

And of the purple clothing I remember this:

“ And the soldiers led him away into the common hall, and called together the whole multitude, and they clothed him with purple, and they plaited a crown of thorns and crowned him with all, and began to salute him: Hail king of the Jewes. And they smote him on the head with a reed, and spat upon him, and worshipped him.

And when they had mocked him, they took the purple off him, and put his own clothes on him and led him out, to crucify him. And they compelled one that passed by, called Simon of Cyrene (which came out of the field, and was father of Alexander and Rufus) to bear his cross. And they brought him to a place named Golgotha (which is by interpretation, the place of dead mens skulls) and they gave him to drink, wine mingled with myrrh, but he received it not.” (Mark 15)

“ There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine byss, and fared deliciously every day. And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which lay at his gate full of sores desiring to be refreshed with the crumbs which fell from the rich mans board. Nevertheless, the dogs came and licked his sores. And it fortuned that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abrahams bosom. The rich man also died, and was buried.” (Luke 16)

Current date/time is Fri 17 Nov 2017, 9:26 pm