Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

Original home,Jim O's site

Dona

Original home,Jim O's site Empty Original home,Jim O's site

Post  Dona Tue 23 Feb 2010, 2:43 am

Strange,about Jim O.,completely forgot the price which I still cannot pay and did not want his predictions ahead of time influence something I would say for I love him too much. His help and advice saved a few thousand bucks which I spent helping my kids back ten years ago and to this day if not for him,I would have lost everything. Of course I have nothing now but at least I got a good head start for my children thanks to Jim O Berkland.
    But,he has repeated his call to sign up for letter and I just cannot do that at this time being it is winter and my heat is off...fortunately,global warming has effected the west coast this year or I would like be dying...lol. Anyway,did want to continue on Jims board where I know I am welcome but only in short bursts or emergencies. It is too darn bad.
    I think we did good without shaming others or posting all the truth of who was donating money or great things like electric blankets and last call from MC I believe,a new great Monitor which over all these years we cheer her for getting from the Boppin grp of great ones.
    Well here we are ane although I could post at home base from the late nineties over at Syzygy,I cannot pay so will refrain from my original home and only post in emergency well as I see it and hope no ill will or flounder comes from it.
    We are a grand gp of ppl. Sometime I wonder how many grand gps there are in cyberspace?
    My email right now is small letter c,which was confusing to me more then any over these yrs trying to email me...so small car24$@Verizon.net
    God is with you all.
    Dona cyclops
    *Cynthia

Original home,Jim O's site Empty Re: Original home,Jim O's site

Post  *Cynthia Wed 24 Feb 2010, 6:57 am

Dona wrote:Strange,about Jim O.,completely forgot the price which I still cannot pay and did not want his predictions ahead of time influence something I would say for I love him too much. His help and advice saved a few thousand bucks which I spent helping my kids back ten years ago and to this day if not for him,I would have lost everything. Of course I have nothing now but at least I got a good head start for my children thanks to Jim O Berkland.
    But,he has repeated his call to sign up for letter and I just cannot do that at this time being it is winter and my heat is off...fortunately,global warming has effected the west coast this year or I would like be dying...lol. Anyway,did want to continue on Jims board where I know I am welcome but only in short bursts or emergencies. It is too darn bad.
    I think we did good without shaming others or posting all the truth of who was donating money or great things like electric blankets and last call from MC I believe,a new great Monitor which over all these years we cheer her for getting from the Boppin grp of great ones.
    Well here we are ane although I could post at home base from the late nineties over at Syzygy,I cannot pay so will refrain from my original home and only post in emergency well as I see it and hope no ill will or flounder comes from it.
    We are a grand gp of ppl. Sometime I wonder how many grand gps there are in cyberspace?
    My email right now is small letter c,which was confusing to me more then any over these yrs trying to email me...so small car24$@Verizon.net
    God is with you all.
    Dona cyclops

Hi Dona, I'm glad you posted your new email, I tried to reach you at your old MSN. It's been cold these last few mornings do you have anything to supplement your furnace? We haven't turned the heat on much, it has been a warm winter. We planted peas already & are getting the garden ready. We're using the wood stove with wood from our place but I'm tired of splitting, stacking, hauling & the mess. I love the warmth they put out though. I been wanting to ask your advice for a friend of mine. Her husband died about 9 yrs ago. She sold the house, bought another but is now out of money. She's 53 & disabled so she is really unable to work. She can't make the money stretch far enough & is getting further & further behind each month. I give them food when we can. Doesn't PGE have a plan where they lower the payment? I've read your posts before & you seem to have a good handle on what's available. I tried doing a search on EP with no luck. Thanks for your help. C Very Happy
    Dona

Post  Dona Wed 24 Feb 2010, 5:18 pm

She most likely is already getting the Leep help. Originally,Leep helped but it has not been increased in a decade or so and the benefit normally pays only one month now days as it used to cover most of the winter. I am not sure how cold it gets there but here I have just left my heat off if over 35 degrees. The Holmes elect. heater appears to be the best space heater I have used.
    One winter I called the Mayor but was so embarrassed. I called the community action service here in ore three times in the last month and they have not called me back which is upsetting and would hate to have to call the mayor ...sometimes you get so dn that you just do not call anyone and go without. Even though she might have barly enough to cover the heat bill making arrangements what about if she has animals that cost about 18-20 bucks each,water bills,what if the shower knob breaks,the garbage disposal breaks,the dishwasher breaks,the car breaks down,needs underwear at least,has an abscess in her gums,maybe the garbage collection was turned off and she has a yrs worth of garbage bags in the backyard,etc. This heat payment could pay towards that.

She should call PG they more likely have the number for help on their recording but what happens if she calls and no one calls her back.
    If disabled there is a small monthly refund for the phone/internet bill on can get.
    I hurt for gal,I know...it is real hard if you are not a church goer because maybe you are not into the hierarchy but if she does have a church she should ask for help.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:42 pm