Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

under a tree

DearWife

under a tree

Post  DearWife on Wed 19 Jun 2013, 1:45 am

So last night I was very angry because someone threw a cherry bomb or an M80 right across the street from us, that startled the hello out of us.  This was at 11:45pm.  When I looked out the window, there was a large plum of smoke.  A few minutes later, I saw the same white van I saw earlier that day, pass by when they threw one earlier.  I wrote their license plate number down, but told my husband if they do it again, and I see the same van, I'm calling the police.  I'm not risking someone getting hurt.  Last year, around the same time (maybe being the same guys), they threw a cherry bomb on our porch and it exploded.  I just thank God our dogs were not hurt.  I wrote some friends last night and told them that if we ever get out of this hell hole, I'm never coming back here ever!!! 

So later on, as my husband and I are half wake in bed, my husband says to me:  "You were under a tree full of medicine."  He goes on to say, "There was this tree.  Attached to it were two long tubes.  You were under it with a sunflower hat and a basket.  You were asking me if you should buy this medicine."  He said it was like aspirin.  He said I was an herbalist and buying medicine.  I had some herbs around my neck too.  When he told me this, he said in slurred speech, "I don't know where that came from".  But what he said made me smile.  It reminded me of the tree of life...also the tree with twelve manner of fruit:

"And he showed me a pure river of water of life clear as Crystal: proceeding out of the seat of God and of the lamb. In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river was there wood of life: which bare twelve manner of fruits: and gave fruit every month: and the leaves of the wood served to heal the people with all. And there shall be no more curse, but the seat of God and the lamb shall be in it: and his servants shall serve him. And they shall see his face, and his name shall be in their foreheads. And there shall be no night there, and they need no candle, neither light of the sun: for the Lord Giveth them light, and they shall reign for evermore.
          And he said unto me: these sayings are faithful and true. And the Lord God of Saints and Prophets sent his angel to show unto his servants, the things which must shortly be fulfilled. Behold I come shortly. Happy is he that keepeth the saying of the prophecy of this book. I am John which saw these things and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down, to worship before the feet of the Angel which showed me these things. And he said unto me: see thou do it not, for I am thy fellow servant and the fellow servant of thy brethren the Prophets and of them which keep the sayings of this book. But worship God.
          And he said unto me: seal not the sayings of the prophesy of this book. For the time is at hand. He that doth evil, let him do evil still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be more righteous: and he that is holy, let him be more holy. And behold I come shortly, and my reward with me, to give every man according as his deeds shall be. I am Alpha and Omega the beginning and the end: the first and the last. Blessed are they that do his commandments, that their power may be in the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. For without shall be dogs and enchanters and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth or maketh leasings. " Rev 22.

Haben Sie einen gesegneten Abend und Tag!
    beejean

Re: under a tree

Post  beejean on Thu 20 Jun 2013, 12:50 am

Gott der Vater hat in dieser Welt viele schöne Bäume mit gesunden Eigenschaften setzen. Der Baum, der das geheimnisvollste ist der Baum zu uns für immer heilen, und es heißt der Baum des Lebens

God the Father has put in this world many beautiful trees with healthy properties. The tree which is the most mysterious is the tree to heal us forever and it is called the tree of life.

I also took the time to consider deeply the trees in the beautiful New England woods today.
    DearWife

Post  DearWife on Thu 20 Jun 2013, 3:32 am

Amen beejean Smile

DearWife

Post  DearWife on Thu 04 Jul 2013, 11:01 pm

My son has been ill and a lot of the medicines I am noticing we buy in times past are being discontinued.  In fact many of the isles seem a little bare from medicine.  I was able to find some medicines online though.  

So I was just wondering about my dream and saw a youtube video on a man saying he eats willow leaves for headaches:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGlfHpIMR_I

Then from here I found this article, surprising to find out that aspirin is made from the willow:
    http://www.eattheweeds.com/salix-caroliniana-nothing-would-be-finer-2/

"Hippocrates, who was around when the Acropolis was being built, knew that chewing leaves of willow reduced pain for childbirth, and in fact he prescribed it. In North America at least a dozen Indian tribes used willows to relieve fevers, aches, and pains. The willow’s “salicin”  was the inspiration to make aspirin.  For 60 years in the 1800s scientists tried to make an artificial aspirin that did not upset the stomach greatly. They succeeded in 1893.

You see, when a person eats a willow leaf or some of the bitter inner bark the stomach provides the acid to make it salicylic acid, the pain reliever. But artificial salicylic acid is really tough on the stomach. Eventually they found acetylsalicylic acid, and that is basically the aspirin of today.  Back then the Bayer company was a dye maker. One of its chemists, Felix Hoffmann, figured out how to mass produce aspirin.  The chemical eases pain by depressing parts of the central nervous system. Aspirin is a made up name. It comes from the ‘A” in acetyl chloride, “spir” from Spiraea ulmaria (the plant they derived the salicylic acid from, Meadowsweet) and ‘in’ which was a familiar name ending for medicines then."

More on how to identify the willow tree:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA2OLyeyGHs

http://oregonstate.edu/trees/broadleaf_genera/willow.html

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 Nov 2017, 9:27 pm