Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

The ship governors

DearWife

The ship governors

Post  DearWife on Fri 21 Jun 2013, 3:07 am

This dream came back to remembrance to me this evening:

September 18, 2009

In a dream, I was in what seemed to be a truck at first, but it was more like a boat upon the water.  I was riding around in circles trying to control it.  I looped around a piece of small land which this place was more like that of a bay.  I was going round about trying not to hit the other vehicles around me.  The small piece of land was smooth and was surrounded by sand.  As I went around the little isle, the sand prevented me from going onto the land.

I then looked, and saw upon the waters, a little further away but not too far, great amounts of ships and boats, large and small, with all kinds of people upon their vessels.  Some even came as though from or for vacation.  I also saw a ship captain come out, upon one of the greater ships.  They were all next to each other.  These took up all room upon the waters like in a row, very long.  These were as though waiting for something, and like gathering or preparing to see something.

And as I was reminded of the dream, to write it down, and as I so did, I remembered that of the book of Revelations:

“And every ship governor, and all they that occupied ships, and shipmen which work in the sea, stood afar off, and cried, when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying: what city is like unto this great city? And they cast dust on their heads, and cried weeping, and wailing, and said: Alas, alas, that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea, by the reason of her costliness, for at one hour is she made desolate.

Rejoice over her thou heaven, and ye holy Apostles and Prophets: for God hath given your judgement on her. And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying: with such violence shall that great city Babylon be cast, and shall be found no more. And the voice of harpers, and musicians, and of pipers, and trumpeters, shall be heard no more in thee: and no crafts man, of whatsoever craft he be, shall be found any more in thee. And the sound of a mill shall be heard no more in thee, and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride, shall be heard no more in thee, for thy merchants were the great men of the earth. And with thine enchantment were deceived all nations: and in her was found the blood of the Prophets, and of the saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.”  Rev 18

And I remember these ship governors being on the coast as though in the Pacific near San Francisco, and they were all facing towards the west.

Current date/time is Fri 17 Nov 2017, 9:27 pm