Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

The white robe

DearWife

The white robe

Post  DearWife on Tue 25 Jun 2013, 8:19 am

I just remembered, sometime last month or so, I was in bed when my head was positioned to the left looking towards where my doorway is.  I don't know if I was asleep or awake, but my room looked exactly like it is as if I were in real life, but I saw as though someone had just walked out my room wearing a white robe, I only saw about a small piece of the garment as it was going out, it wasn't ghostly, it was a solid color white.  

"As they thus spake Jesus him self stood in the midst of them, and said unto them: peace be with you. And they were abashed and afraid, supposing that they had seen a spirit. And he said unto them: Why are ye troubled, and why do thoughts arise in your hearts? Behold my hands and my feet, that it is even my self. Handle me and see: for spirits have not flesh and bones, as ye see me have. And when he had thus spoken, he showed them his hands and his feet. And while they yet believed not for joy and wondered, he said unto them: Have ye here any meat? And they gave him a piece of a broiled fish, and of an honey comb. And he took it, and ate it before them." Luke 24
    beejean

Re: The white robe

Post  beejean on Wed 26 Jun 2013, 1:10 am

I'm relieved that you mentioned that experience.  Recently picked up on a brown fabric segment moving through the living room.  Then fading out.  It was about 5 days ago.

Current date/time is Fri 17 Nov 2017, 9:20 pm