Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

God our Father

DearWife

God our Father

Post  DearWife on Thu 01 Aug 2013, 6:42 am

This is Jesus' prayer...

"And it fortuned as he was praying in a certain place: when he ceased, one of his disciples said unto him: Master, teach us to pray, as John taught his disciples. And he said unto them: When ye pray, say: O' our father which art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be fulfilled, even in earth as it is in heaven. Our daily bread give us evermore. And forgive us our sins: For even we forgive every man that trespasseth us. And lead us not into temptation. But deliver us from evil."

How can God be a SHE, if Jesus plainly said...Our Father?

Item another, there is only ONE our Father.  No man, Jesus said, we should call our Father, except our father who is in Heaven:

"But ye shall not *suffer yourselves to be called Rabbi. For one is your master, that is to *wit Christ, and all ye are brethren. And call no man your father upon the earth, for there is but one your father, and he is in heaven. Be not called masters, for there is but one your master, and he is Christ. He that is greatest among you, shall be your servant. But whosoever exalteth himself, shall be brought low. And he that humbleth himself, shall be exalted. *Woe be unto you Scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites, for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven before men: ye yourselves go not in, neither suffer ye them that come, to enter in."

suffer = allow

How then do some of you, which believe in Jesus then say God is a SHE?

And of another dream I had when my son was a babe, when I saw all bowed before Jesus even myself upon my face I heard him say:

"Bow down before your father in heaven, for ye all know it is uncertain, any of you will make it into the kingdom of heaven."

Last edited by DearWife on Sun 20 Jul 2014, 3:46 am; edited 1 time in total
    beejean

Re: God our Father

Post  beejean on Mon 05 Aug 2013, 11:32 pm

I am getting your point on this issue. Having had the good fortune to have received a direct, clear reply from Our Father one day, it would not enter my mind to contradict you on it. After all, He is especially angry that we numbskulls are not in daily prayer, and I have been blessed to have had the ability to do that small act of praying daily.

Current date/time is Sun 24 Sep 2017, 1:31 am