Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

helping a plane

DearWife

helping a plane

Post  DearWife on Sun 11 Aug 2013, 12:28 am

August 10, 2013

In a dream, my sister-in-laws were gathered together at our place.  But they gathered together, because in this dream, my youngest sister-in-law had passed away from drowning.  I was very sad in the dream, I wished that I could have seen her just to even pray that she could be back with us.  And I was sad, that her daughter was left behind without her mother.  

And so I saw as my sister-in-laws sat upon a couch lined upon the wall in our front-room.  I looked out the window, and saw my mother-in-law.  One of my sister-in-laws said, “Here comes mama.”  When I looked at my mother-in-law, she was very calm, but she had clothes on, as though she had become rich.  She had a fur coat and a big hat on.  She kept herself together it seemed because this was not the first time she lost a child.

And so my eldest sister-in-law came to speak with me in my bedroom, and we talked of things.  Now as I was speaking to her, the scene slightly changed that I was on my back upon my bed, as I was talking to my eldest sister-in-law, but it was as though we were outside, and I was looking up at the clouds in the sky.  There were not many, but a thin cloud coverage in a blue sky.  And I looked, and saw, that the clouds moved out of the way, and formed a bit of a mouth shape.  I noticed this, and I somewhat blew my breath up, and a slight film of cloud somewhat formed, and moved a bit out of the way.

At this point, I kind of sat up, and was now upon the front porch.  I then had put my hand up and pointed my finger at a bit of cloud cover, when I put my hand down, the clouds came down with it.

Now as I'm outside, I hear a commotion, I look towards the way of the Oakland airport, and I see a plane in distress.  But I am hearing the pilot as he is saying to all those on board, that it will be okay, at the same time he is trying to handle the plane.  He had faith that all would be well, even though the plane was wobbling, and was in very grave danger of crashing.

When I saw the plane, I put out my hands in front of me, in the way you would hold binoculars, but in my view was the plane.  The voice of the pilot I knew was a black man...and he continued to reassure that it would be okay.  And as I continue to hold up my hands, the plane is going north bound, and turns around to come back to land at the airport.  I hold my hands out as much as I could see the plane, but I could only see so much.  At the airport, I saw several helicopters awaiting.  I did not see if the plane crashed or landed, but I saw no smoke rising.

And when I woke from the dream, I was in awe and happy of what I was able to do, to help the plane.

And right away, I remembered Moses, as Israel went to war, and how Moses held up his hands, and if he put down his hands, how Israel did not have the upper hand, and how they tried to keep Moses hands up:

“      Then came Amalek and fought with Israel in Raphidim. And Moses said unto Josua: choose out men and go fight with Amelech. Tomorrow I will stand on the top of the hill and the rod of God in mine hand. And Josua did as Moses bade him, and fought with the Amalekites. And Moses, Aaron and Hur went up to the top of the hill. And when Moses held up his hand, Israel had the better. And when he let his hand down, Amelech had the better. When Moses hands were weary, they took a stone and put it under him, and he sat down there on. And Aaron and Hur stayed up his hands, the one on the one side and the other on the other side. And his hands were steady until the *son was down. And Josua discomfited Amalek and his people with the edge of his sword.
           And the Lord said unto Moses, write this for a remembrance in a book and tell it unto Josua, for I will put out the remembrance of Amalek from under heaven. And Moses made an altar and called the name of it Jehovah Nissi, for he said: the hand is on the seat of the Lord, that the Lord will have war with Amalek throughout all generations.” The Second Book of Moses 17.

Current date/time is Fri 17 Nov 2017, 9:20 pm