Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

The annoying Syrian man

DearWife

The annoying Syrian man

Post  DearWife on Fri 30 Aug 2013, 3:18 am

June 10, 2012
    In a dream, I saw a young man of Israel preparing for war.  There was what looked to be a boat that he wrote upon.  He said that there should be room to protect the Americans.

From here is where I was with a small woman of stature which we call a midget.  In the dream she was Israeli and my friend.  We were upon the beach and she wore her bathing suit.  I saw she showed her legs and told her how smooth her legs were compared to mine and that I didn't want to wear a bathing suit.  

In this same area I sat on the left side of my Israeli friend who was this midget woman.  On the back side of us was the beach and waters.  To the left of me I saw a syrian man sit next to me that I was in the middle of my israeli friend and this man.  It was at this point this syrian man, as I sat in the chair, began looking at me in my face that he started to become annoying.  From here I did speak out to the man to stop.

-----------

In another dream, I remember looking out our dining room window.  I saw the President of Syria.  His countenance was like that of our neighbor who is Mexican.

And I remember these words in the book of Romans chapter 11, "For verily the gifts and calling of God are such, that it cannot repent him of them: for look, as ye in time passed have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief: even so now have they not believed the mercy which is happened unto you, that they also may obtain mercy. God hath wrapped all nations in unbelief, that he might have mercy on all."
    beejean

Re: The annoying Syrian man

Post  beejean on Mon 02 Sep 2013, 2:20 pm

Hi Dear Wife,

I've done much praying about the Syrian crisis, which has had a lot of distrust between all aggressive state leaders there.

It looks like the representative of Syria has grabbed territory and started an "I dare you" contest in the ethereal.

It's like a dream tip-off that the Syrians are not intimidated by the dangers involved of asserting themselves in the presence of Americans who are in the vicinity.

Do you agree?

Hope your Labor Day weekend has been all right !

Best wishes from beejean

DearWife

Post  DearWife on Tue 03 Sep 2013, 5:13 am

Hi beejean, yes, my Labor Day weekend has been alright, just trying to rest up for the coming week for my studies.  

Over the weekend, I was reading some were saying that President Obama was going to make his decision on Syria, but then this weekend, news came about that he would get congressional approval.  Our local representative Barbara Lee, wrote a letter which I got in email...I did not know about her petition until I received it.  The subject line was Syria:

"08/31/2013 01:34 PM

I'm gratified that President Obama has just called for a congressional debate and vote on Syria. It is the right thing to do.

More than 60 Members of Congress signed on to a letter I wrote to the President calling for a debate.

In the days leading up to today, I have attempted to make our position clear with the public by being on CNN, Andrea Mitchell Reports, All In With Chris Hayes, KPFA and other outlets explaining my view - that the President needed to consult with Congress. For clips and the latest updates, see my Facebook page.

Many of you signed my petition in support - thank you! Your voice matters.

As some people know, I'm the daughter of a veteran. Matters involving military action are among the most important and consequential decisions we as a country make.

In Syria, we've heard reports of serious human rights violations and the use of chemical warfare, both of which are horrific.

Yet blindly rushing into yet another military effort will not help. When there's a fire, the proper response is not to pour gasoline on it.

I'm glad we will have a debate.

Warmly,

Barbara Lee
    Member of Congress"

There are many things I do not like about my city, but there are just little things like this, some of the people who come from here, that do make a difference in the world.  Even if we may not agree on certain things.  But concerning this matter with Syria, at least there will be debate now in our Congress, like a balance of powers.  

To be honest, we have many problems in our own country, yes it would be nice to save the world, but America in times past, has created more problems then solving them...it is not only in our country but others as well.  Why?  Because covetousness is the root of all evil.  

We have homeless people across the street going through garbage everyday - all Americans...all of them.  It saddens me.  If we had less people coveting, and more helping others, this world would be a better place, but it is not.  

"When we have food and raiment, let us therewith be content. They that will be rich, fall into temptation and snares, and into many foolish and noisome lusts, which drown men in perdition and destruction. For covetousness is root of all evil, which while some lusted after, they errored from the faith, and tangled themselves with many sorrows. But thou which art the man of God, fly such things. Follow righteousness, godliness, love, patience and meekness. Fight the good fight of faith. Lay hand on eternal life, whereunto thou art called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses."

I cannot put my own thinking into what my dream may mean, only things that come back to my remembrance I do share.  But when I had the dream, I wondered of me telling the man to stop.  Does this mean we will have military intervention?  Or just telling Syria to stop without any action?  The saying, action speaks louder than words comes to mind, but words alone can cut through to the very soul of any person, just as sharp as any weapon can.

I do know that this issue is a concern to the President of Israel, Shimon Peres, to me he seems like a humble man in his old age.  I do not know his history of the past, and I do not know everything about Israel.  The only thing that I know, is that concerning the gospel, they are our enemy...but they are loved for the father's sake, that father being Abraham.  And for the sake of Hagar, God did not break his promise with her either, when Ismael cried to God out of thirst, and the Angel pointed to the waters.  

The children of Hagar, are thirsty once again...and God will bring them that eternal water of Life once again...

"God hath wrapped all nations in unbelief, that he might have mercy on all."

The decision lays in the hands of God...no matter what powers there be.  When man plays God, that man, that man of perdition, he becomes a destruction unto himself, and everything around him eventually collapses and crumbles.  I say, Woe, woe, woe, to the man that blames God for these things.

Have a blessed day beejean, thank you for continuing with me and asking of questions...

Ich liebe es Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 24 Sep 2017, 1:26 am