Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

Paper Flags

DearWife

Paper Flags

Post  DearWife on Thu 05 Sep 2013, 5:22 pm

March 26, 2010
    In a dream, I was standing on what was like a step of stairs. In my hand was a paper American flag all plain with no color and what seemed only stripes. It also seemed laminated.

Also with me in this courtyard were other of different nations. These were all together in a crowd. They too had paper flags of their own country.

And I asked those within the courtyard, ''who will share their flag with me?''

Now I asked amoung those who walked by namely a Russian woman who looked similar to the dentist I had. She would not share or give her flag to me.

I then saw a man who was Iranian. He was very kind and he had as though his family with him. He came up to me to share and gave his flag to me. In return I gave him mine.

All the people there within the courtyard of different nations, we were as though children given the assignment to share the flags we had with one another.
    beejean

Re: Paper Flags

Post  beejean on Mon 16 Sep 2013, 1:08 am

Hi DearWife,

Have you been thinking any more abut the flags? I've been thinking that flags no longer protect the people from the unconventional governance that peoples under the flag must endure in these current days. The rules are unevenly enforced.

Flags are now getting more meaningless.

DearWife

Post  DearWife on Mon 16 Sep 2013, 6:27 am

Hi beejean.  I've read a couple of people who have had dreams of seeing our flag turning white or plane with no stars, no blue, no red or white stripes.  And some have had dreams of the flag turning red.  Here is one of a blood red flag:

http://www.godstruthtous.com/notes/dreams/mydreams/bloodredflag.html

Concerning your question about the flags, it most certainly seems like it.  The very flag that is supposed to symbolize our very right to life, liberty and the persuit of happiness, seems to only speak to a chosen and select few.  Maybe it is the same with other countries as well?  It is sad to see it that way...I've had dreams of having our American flag draped around me, in the dreams I'm happy to be American.  

You know, there is a scientific study of flags, it is called Vexillology.

Here is an article:

http://chinese-school.netfirms.com/other-article-flags.html

Hope you have a blessed evening/day sunny

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 24 Sep 2017, 1:20 am