Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

left ear tone..5.3 guatemala ..

kay.so.or
    kay.so.or

left ear tone..5.3 guatemala .. Empty left ear tone..5.3 guatemala ..

Post  kay.so.or Tue 23 Feb 2010, 3:40 pm

had the weirdest 'sound' in left ear last night...wan't one of our tones or screetches or clickings...am trying to remember it so I can describe it.....I can't...but the word that popped into my mind at the time...it happened twice ..was 'string'.....don't ask me whiy...it was totally new and just not like anything else......well back to bed, only got up to clean up my mess, spilled water all over the side table next to bed..lol..argh!
    Calibabe
    Calibabe
    Admin

left ear tone..5.3 guatemala .. Empty Re: left ear tone..5.3 guatemala ..

Post  Calibabe Tue 23 Feb 2010, 4:17 pm

kay.so.or wrote:had the weirdest 'sound' in left ear last night...wan't one of our tones or screetches or clickings...am trying to remember it so I can describe it.....I can't...but the word that popped into my mind at the time...it happened twice ..was 'string'.....don't ask me whiy...it was totally new and just not like anything else......well back to bed, only got up to clean up my mess, spilled water all over the side table next to bed..lol..argh!

Had an ear tone at 7:12am this morning that was very low and lasted about 5 seconds and then was fine.

Also, the feeling of my stomach that I had yesterday is finally gone. Thank God!!! Really weird, just came out of blue and had me off most of the day.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:56 pm