Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

God visiting the earth

DearWife

God visiting the earth

Post  DearWife on Mon 30 Sep 2013, 9:26 pm

November 15, 2009
    In a dream I was at a window near what looked to be the front room.  The window seemed like it was shaped half of an egg or sphere.  I looked out of it and knew that if I stayed too close that maybe I would get electrocuted.  But I knew that power was of God and I imagined the electricity going through my body.  Now at that moment He gave the rains a charge and immediately the rains fell.  I looked out the window to see it was both stormy and slightly clear out with light pink clouds.  I knew this could happen in california where it can both rain and be sunshine.

Now on the street here I looked and saw large construction trucks.  They were huge! That one after another took up both lanes.  I saw in the distance financial institutions.  God was bringing these trucks to tear them all down.  And to show his power that it is he who is in control and that it he who provides.

I remember the book of Esdras now...of when God will begin to visit the earth.

"He answered me then and said: Measure thou the time diligently in it self, when thou seest that one part of the tokens come to pass, which I have told thee before: so shalt thou understand, that it is the very same time, wherein the Highest will begin to visit the world, which he made. And when there shall be seen earthquake and uproar of the people in the world, then shalt thou well understand, that the most Highest spoke of these things, from the days that were before thee, even from the beginning.

For like as all that is made in the world, hath a beginning and end, and the end is manifest: Even so the times also of the Highest have plain beginnings in wonders and signs, and the end in working and in tokens. And every one that shall be saved, and shall be able to escape by his works and by faith, wherein ye have believed, shall be preserved from the said perils, and shall see my favor in my land and within my borders, for I have hallowed me from the world. Then shall they be in carefulness, which now have abused my ways: and they that have cast them out despitefully, shall dwell in pains.

For such as in their life have received benefits and have not known me, and they that have abhorred my law, while they had yet freedom, and when they had yet open room of amendment and consideration, and understood not, but despised it: that same must know it after death is pain. And therefore be thou no more careful, how the ungodly shall be punished, and how the righteous shall be saved, and whose the world is, and for whom the world, and when it is. Then answered I and said: I have talked before and now I speak, and will speak also here after, that there be many more of them which perish, then shall be saved, like as the flood is greater then the drops."

http://thysayingistruth.com/pages/readtheword_read.asp?PerVersion=&BookNo=41&ChapterNo=9&SearchVersion=GFT&SearchText=the_Highest_will_begin_to_visit_the_world,_which_he_made.

Current date/time is Fri 17 Nov 2017, 9:27 pm