Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

Why God destroyed the Nations

DearWife

Why God destroyed the Nations

Post  DearWife on Thu 17 Oct 2013, 8:48 pm

This has been a question on mind for some time, and I can share a little what I have been shown.  The other day, it all became more clear.

We have read in the Old Testament, how God allowed for some of the nations to be utterly destroyed.  Why is this?  

What I remember first is this passage of scripture about Sodom in Ezekiel 16:

"But thy youngest sister that dwelleth on thy right hand, is Sodoma and her daughters. Yet hast thou not walked after their ways, nor done after their abominations: but in all thy ways thou hast been more corrupt than they. As truly as I live, saith the Lord God, Sodoma thy sister with her daughters hath not done so evil, as thou and thy daughters. Behold, the sins of thy sister Sodoma, were these: Pride, fullness of meat, and abundance and Idleness: these things had she and in her daughters. Besides that they reached not their hand to the poor and needy, but were proud and did abominable things before me: therefore I took them away, when I seen it. Neither hath Samaria done half of thy sins, yee thou hast exceeded them in wickedness: In so much that in comparison of all the abominations which thou hast done, thou has made thy sisters good women."

So what type of abominable things did they do before the sight of the Lord?  Now to the Book of Wisdom 12, which has been taken away from us in the more modern "versions" of scripture:

"O' Lord, how gracious and sweet is thy spirit in all things? Therefore chasteneth thou them measurably that go wrong, and warnest them concerning the things wherein they offend: thou speakest unto them ( O' Lord ) and exhortest them to leave their wickedness, and to put their trust in thee. As for those old inhabitors of the holy land, thou mightest not away with them, for they committed abominable works against thee: as witchcrafts, sorcery and Idolatry: they slew their own children without mercy: they ate up mens bowels, and devoured the blood : yee because of such abominations, misbelieves and offerings, thou showest the fathers of the desolate souls by the hands of our fathers that the land which thou lovest above all other, might be a dwelling for the children of God."

What news have we heard recently of this very thing happening concerning idolatry and slewing of own children as an offering, even a man of India:
    http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/513194/20131011/india-father-axes-infant-son-please-goddessdurga.htm

Now remember what Abraham said to the Lord, before the two Angels went to save Lot and his family?

"     And the Lord said: The cry of Sodom and Gomorra is great, and their sin is exceeding grievous. I will go down and see whether they have done altogether according to that cry which is come unto me or not, that I may know. And the men departed there and went to Sodomward. But Abraham stood yet before the Lord, and drew near and said. Wilt thou destroy the righteous with the wicked? If there be fifty righteous within the city, wilt thou destroy it and not spare the place for the sake of fifty righteous that are therein? That be far from thee, that thou shouldest do after this manner, to slay the righteous with the wicked, and that the righteous should be as the wicked: that be far from thee. Should not the judge of all the world do according to right? And the Lord said: If I find in Sodom fifty righteous within the city, I will spare all the place for their sakes.
         And Abraham answered and said: behold I have taken upon me to speak unto the Lord, and yet am but dust and ashes. What though there lack five of fifty righteous, wilt thou destroy all the city for lack of five? And he said: If I find there forty and five I will not destroy them. And he spake unto him yet again and said: what if there be forty found there. And he said: I will not do it for fortys sake. And he said: O let not my Lord be angry, that I speak. What if there be found thirty there? And he said: I will not do it, if I find thirty there. And he said: Oh, see, I have begun to speak unto my Lord, what if there be twenty found there? And he said: I will not destroy them for twentys sake. And he said: O let not my Lord be angry, that I speak yet, but even once more only. What if ten be found there? And he said: I will not destroy them for tens sake. And the Lord went his way as soon as he had left communing with Abraham. And Abraham returned unto his place."

And let us not forget about the inhibitors of the land of Gabaon, who heard what Joshua had done in Jericho and Ai, and became hewers of wood and drawers of waters:

"And they answered Josua and said: it was told thy servants, how that the Lord thy God had commanded his servant Moses to give you all the land, and to destroy all the Enhabiters thereof out of your sight, and therefore we were exceeding sore afraid of our lives because of you, and now behold, we are in thine hand, as it seemeth good and right in thine eyes to do unto us, so do.
         And he dealt as it is said, with them, and rid them out of the hands of the children of Israel, that they slew them not. And Josua made them that same day hewers of wood and drawers of water unto the congregation and unto the altar of God unto this day, in the place which God should choose."

http://thysayingistruth.com/pages/readtheword_read.asp?PerVersion=&BookNo=6&ChapterNo=9&SearchVersion=GFT&SearchText=drawers_of_water

You may read more here from the Book of Wisdom:
    http://thysayingistruth.com/pages/readtheword_read.asp?PerVersion=None&BookNo=44&ChapterNo=12[/u]
    beejean

Re: Why God destroyed the Nations

Post  beejean on Mon 21 Oct 2013, 11:48 pm

DearWife,

You might want to look at this also, if the above is weighing on your heart.  Perhaps you noticed that the Stenographer on the House floor during the vote to end the government shutdown gave a message saying... "God will not be mocked."

http://www.spiritdaily.com/Cahokia.htm
    DearWife

Post  DearWife on Tue 22 Oct 2013, 3:19 am

Thank-you for sharing this beejean. I had briefly seen something about the stenographer, but did not know all what happened. Here is an article I came across with her husband's account:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/10/17/why-house-stenographer-dianne-reidy-snapped.html

Concerning the Cahokia, I had not know about this site in St. Louis. But what did come to mind were the human sacrifices of various Mexican Aztec and children sacrifices of the Incas of Peru. So I often wondered if the same destruction of their civilizations happened also due to their actions of sacrificing.

But as concerning some of my own lineage, I often wonder if many of us with native American ancestors are from the lost tribes of Israel that were taken away after King Solomon sinned against God. I will share this as well, from the 4th book of Esdras chpt 13, concerning another peaceable people:

"And whereas thou sawest, that he gathered another peaceable people unto him: those are the ten tribes, which were carried away prisoners out of their own land, in the time of *Oseas the King, whom *Salmanasar the King of Assiria took prisoner, and carried them over the water, and so they came into another land.
    But they gave them this counsel, that they should leave the multitude of the Heathen, and go forth into a farther country, where never mankind dwelt: that they might there keep their statutes, which they never kept in their own land. And so they entered in at the narrow passages of water of the Euphrates, and God showed tokens for them, and held still the flood till they were passed over: for through that country there was a great way, namely of a year and a half journey, for that same region is called Asareth. Then dwelt they there unto the latter time: and when they come forth again, the Highest shall hold still the springs of the stream again, that they may go through, therefore thou sawest the multitude with peace. And they that be left behind of thy people, are those that be found within my border. Now when he destroyeth the multitude that is gathered together, he shall defend his people that remain, and then shall he show them great wonders."

http://thysayingistruth.com/pages/readtheword_read.asp?PerVersion=&BookNo=41&ChapterNo=13&SearchVersion=GFT&SearchText=peaceable_people

I had a dream many years ago, I was with people, it was as though winter and we were walking over the straits of Alaska from Asia. I looked down, and saw a dog carrying her puppies around her neck. We were as though all coming to America, but it was as though in ancient times, like we had been banished.

In another dream, I was with my father, and being we are from a tribe from Southern California (Chumash also a name in Hebrew for the five books of Moses - not sure if there is a connection there), but my father said in the dream, that we were one of the 12 tribes of Israel, from the tribe of Yuben. Which when a friend looked that name up for me in a concordance, it was also the name for the tribe of Ruben.

God only knows where he brought the 10 other tribes. But a year and a halfs journey by foot past the Euphrates, would seem they went somewhere pretty far away. But as I was told many of my ancestor had to band together for survival. When the spanish missionaries came here to california, many did some very bad things such as cutting out tongues to stop the peoples from speaking their native tongues, forced children and adults into hard work labor, and later on the gold miners killed and forced others into slavery. But by God some survived all that, and some of us are the children of those survivors. And look at those who fled to the new world from the old, they too had to band together for survival here in the wilderness of America.

But flesh and blood means very little. "For God is a spirit, and they that worship him, must worship him in spirit and truth." In John 4

I do know that some also know him as the Great Spirit, and he is calling unto them as I type this.

God Bless beejean...und ich wünsche dir ein schönen Tag! sunny 

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 24 Sep 2017, 1:31 am