Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

fire - setting bomb

Sue - AR

fire - setting bomb Empty fire - setting bomb

Post  Sue - AR Tue 23 Feb 2010, 4:09 pm

The first vision was of another explosion. Then I saw that the bomb was being set in a support pillar of a building, or parking garage. This is the third vision of a city exploding that I have had in the past month or less...

And then there was the other vision of a tidal wave frozen way up over a house. And last night I saw it again, only it was closer down to the house now, but still frozen.

I guess this could all be personal, but am posting just in case.
    beejean
    beejean

fire - setting bomb Empty city exploding fire-setting bomb

Post  beejean Wed 24 Feb 2010, 1:02 am

Sue - AR wrote:The first vision was of another explosion. Then I saw that the bomb was being set in a support pillar of a building, or parking garage. This is the third vision of a city exploding that I have had in the past month or less...

So far we haven't blown up here in Boston, even tho the LNG shipment on huge tanker ship has arrived from Yemen yesterday.
    --------------------
    I've had those types of dreams of a city exploding before just before a financial crisis caused
    a lot of police and firefighter layoffs from the rather large department here. Maybe the city
    exploding represents a "sped up" crumbling because of the financial collapse

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 5:35 am