Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

Y ? Oakland

beejean

Y ? Oakland

Post  beejean on Sun 27 Oct 2013, 1:34 pm

Y? Oakland

DearWife -- I think you should pay attention to the post by Trapper in National on the Earthbopping site. Please listen at 11 min 30 sec into the vid of your convention center area. Feeds into the whole DAC Oakland info.

If all this money floats thru Oakland for the cutting edge enforcement effort there, why doesn't the city get any "better" -- at least in terms of being safer. Apparently, they must not want to make it safer for the average person -- they just want to make it "controlled" . So "better" must somehow be equivalent to "controlled." Impossible as we all know. You either live in an area that follows the golden rule and the commandments, or you live amidst dangerous crime. Controlled chaos is still chaos.

Here's the link: http://earthboppin.net/talkshop/national/messages/116392.html
    DearWife

Re: Y ? Oakland

Post  DearWife on Thu 31 Oct 2013, 6:09 am

Hi beejean.  Thank-you for the link.  I was not aware of the meeting here at the convention center.  We tend to stay away from downtown as much as we can.  

This is what is beginning to happen here.  There is a certain word for it, which I cannot recall at the moment, but there are more working class peoples beginning to live here in Oakland in the areas that are not deemed safe, but have been rebuilt.  So the housing is very expensive, this is to keep the poor out of locations where they usually lived in times past.  We are seeing these working folks usually those out in the open with laptops, mobile phones, and so on, being robbed in broad day light.  There was a lot of rebuilding downtown and many new apartments for rent.  This was supposed to develope Oakland, but on the other hand, there have been more shootings and robberies downtown more than ever. Technically, there is a struggle of power happening here.

What I have also seen within the past few years are the military working with the fire department and police, however, I believe this was due to the Occupy Oakland movement, but also emergency response.  I have my opinion of this as well, because since that time, the city has been vandalized by outsiders by much graffiti and the city is looking horrible.  So the outsiders are making this city worse, I know some of the taggers are outsiders because some are wanted in San Jose for their mischief.  Even when folk were protesting downtown, splinter groups began to break out and destroy property.  They vandalized the local store where the seniors go.  I was pretty upset about that, and if I were downtown at the time and saw that, I would have been with the other Oaklanders who were trying to protect the store against those folk.

It's a lot of confusion really, and smoke and mirrors.  As for law enforcement here, it had gotten so bad, that they have called in the federal government to straighten things out.  How straightened it will get I do not know.  So this could be one reason why Oakland is now a hot spot for activity.  We also have the port as well so that should be taken into consideration as it's a place for moving and shipping.  I have gotten to the point where I have to look at both sides of the story before I can make a final conclusion.  

I will tell you some more of what I am seeing.  For instance, I saw a dead dog on the side of the road.  So I called it in so they could take it away, to call it in, I have to contact the police animal unit.  I asked my husband a few days later if he saw that it was taken up.  He said no, what happened is that someone came and put dirt over the body.  And sure enough, I saw it with my own eyes, they did not pick the little body up, only covered it over with dirt.

Current date/time is Wed 20 Sep 2017, 8:10 pm